• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

llehuty

Awesome OP. Definitely I'm going to spend some time there discovering some classics.

tumblr_lpp4xtztJs1qk2u4ao1_500.gif

Edit: New page again :O

tumblr_me66413bwH1r8e6ieo1_r3_500.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Gosh, do any of those people have lives?!?!
I don't. I also don't currently have an avenue to acquire one.

I always find it funny how fast these threads go considering our community doesn't seem that big. Or maybe I'm just tired and I have no idea what I'm saying!
Yeah, it really isn't that big. If you look at the full list of posters the number of posts per person falls off really fast, hence the title.

goodnight

iARuJJh8rfLRv.gif

iB51hbULSR1Zl.gif

ib0cyiCEFepAce.gif
ioykDWUSGieyS.gif

iXrbCK2PPdb6k.gif
iRFG7TJyprSsN.gif

iQBf8bbZNSJ9c.gif
ibdOLxPqW11LVe.gif

ibzkhKTwZEXPEB.gif
iehBTxu2yQics.gif

ibbQjd1Weq92Vt.gif

iUrx7sh9HpzHZ.gif

ijT4BVWz8JMwf.gif

iAOL95466wRT0.gif

idHIX84gL5OFL.jpg

iblyzq7u69mMwW.jpg

ib0xkk8gdqZpmM.jpg

ibewoGrBKTqNV7.jpg
iu5AtV1tSJ8vP.jpg

ibeeVBCkkUyOp2.jpg
iCOf2vAJpWqbE.jpg

igb4AeqrORA2a.jpg
ibsxJ4jSe6UMCl.jpg

i8KiLy8E3WiWo.jpg

isSDYqUsz1E1k.jpg

issXtqTL37Coc.jpg

ihiK5JhvE0dja.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Why is everyone in Rainbow so good looking?

Why?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Pendulum,

Things are missing because I hit the 250 image limit in post 1 and I almost hit it in post 2. It forces me to move things around alot and I didn't have time. T-ara had 7 more videos but i ended up deleting them. I'll put them back soon. 600 videos compared to 200 in ot3 just burnt me out. I'll finish it all this week... just woke up and gotta head to work.

Pendulum

Pendulum,

Things are missing because I hit the 250 image limit in post 1 and I almost hit it in post 2. It forces me to move things around alot and I didn't have time. T-ara had 7 more videos but i ended up deleting them. I'll put them back soon. 600 videos compared to 200 in ot3 just burnt me out. I'll finish it all this week... just woke up and gotta head to work.

No worries, mate. I was sure you had a good reason. I just didn't know what it was. Get some rest. :)

tumblr_mej32lROjU1r77cy1o3_250.gif

These groups need to be posted in this new thread with the promo vid.

tumblr_mej186j7iT1qg8jnlo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mej186j7iT1qg8jnlo4_1280.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
So can anyone explain to me what the Dazzling Red and Mystic White groups are about?
20121116_sbsgayo_idols-600x569.jpg

The ‘2012 SBS Gayo Daejun‘ had previously announced its ‘Color of K-Pop‘ project, in which 20 idols would be divided into 4 groups by fan votes.

The 20 idols participating were B2ST‘s Kiwang and Yoseob, 2AM‘s Jinwoon and Jokwon, INFINITE‘s Woohyun and Hoya, MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon and G.O, TEEN TOP‘s Niel and L.Joe, KARA‘s Nicole and Jiyoung, SISTAR‘s Hyorin and Bora, SECRET‘s Hyosung and Sunhwa, 4minute‘s HyunA and Gayoon, and After School‘s Nana and Lizzy.

The groups were divided into Dynamic Black, who would work with Shinsadong Tiger, Dramatic Blue, who would work with Sweet Tune, Dazzling Red, who would work with Brave Brothers, and Mystic White, who would work with Kim Do Hoon.

The results of the voting has ended, and SBS has released the results. For the boys, Dynamic Black will be made up of Kikwang, Jinwoon, Hoya, Lee Joon, and L.Joe, while Dramatic Blue will consist of Yoseob, Jokwon, Woohyun, G.O, and Niel. As for the girls, Dazzling Red consists of Nicole, Hyorin, Hyosung, HyunA, and Nana, while Mystic White will be Jiyoung, Bora, Sunhwa, Gayoon, and Lizzy.

Seems like Hyorin didn’t exactly get her wish of being on the same team as Sunhwa, but what do you think of the teams? Which team is your favorite?

Fafnir

Went out drinking with coworkers yesterday. Listened to Beep Beep on the way home and Fany sounds so good in it.

PO7wd.gif

EYPuw.gif

okIVH.gif

Cuddler

Joking aside, I'm really happy to have contributed to a little (very very very little) part of the OP, thank you orangecaramel for letting me help you and for letting me add to the OP both Super Junior and 2BiC, they both deserve to be in it IMO.
But where is my name on the banners? :'( you have been confused by #myterribleenglish?
And thanks everyone for not let me feel too out of place and for not having treated me badly just because my taste are really really different. Can't wait to see the next award show, they are really fun thanks to the irc chat. :)

LMAO at the SuJu pictures.
lol, does this mean that I've done a good job with the pictures?
I just noticed. Cuddler is everywhere in those Super Junior thumbnails.
Best member obviously.
Because I naughty naughty
This was perfect after my post.

Ashhong

No worries, mate. I was sure you had a good reason. I just didn't know what it was. Get some rest. :)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mej32lROjU1r77cy1o3_250.gif

These groups need to be posted in this new thread with the promo vid.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mej186j7iT1qg8jnlo1_1280.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mej186j7iT1qg8jnlo4_1280.jpg

lol Sunhwa thinks "Mystic" is the same as "mist spray"

edit: just remembered my dream last night, so weird. Had a mix of family, kpop, and chris tucker. the main thing I remember is that Lime was a part of Secret, and Jieun was late to a show because she was busy getting it on with a girl, and then somehow she was topless for a second and everyone was booing her. Shit was cray!

Conceptor

Anyone else besides nonoeul and myself watching Romantic & Idol? Ep 4 is out and subbed.

As long we get Sal back this OT, I'll be happy.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
At the beginning of the first episode in clips of things to come I saw Seungah crying so I'm not so sure anymore.

Pendulum

IU visited MMO developer NCsoft (she's promoting Aion) where they hadn't yet deployed the patch to fix graphical corruption.

20121205_iu_unclefans.jpg

Daesung is going to have a solo Japanese concert and album in 2013. Most of the songs are covers + JP versions of Wings and Baby Don't Cry.

After extensive research and listening, I'm pretty sure Mr. Bang Bang is my favorite single of this year. I think I underestimate Dal Shabet and my love for them too often.

giri

After extensive research and listening, I'm pretty sure Mr. Bang Bang is my favorite single of this year. I think I underestimate Dal Shabet and my love for them too often.
Great post.

Mr Bang Bang is sheer musical delight. And the MV is just brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom