• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pictures from Taeyeon:

cfCIVrv.jpg

WSi6Agg.jpg

Timurid

I don't know why I bother answering their quizzes lol.

If only there were like 5 people in the stream.

edit: I like Min's hat. Also Suzy isn't even that cool, glad she's not there. I mean she's still cool, just not as cool as the others. Min is cool, her hat is cool, I like her hat. Time to sleep now.

You're not cool.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Dasoni is a feisty couple.

suzy/sulli were so hot like their first year after debut. they are still ok but i prefer them back then.
So you prefer 15 year old Suzy and 14 year old Sulli... because that's when they were hottest... okay.

Chesskid1

Banned
7AmkGrI.jpg

they are making Ma Boy v3.

the ? is most likely to be Nana btw (there was a list of comebacks that leaked for april, and t-ara's subunit was on it -- just announced a few hrs ago). i loved the first two versions, so we'll see, heh.

T-ara Subunit (Jiyeon/Eunjung/Hyomin/Areum) to debut in Late April/Early May (Produced by Duble Sidekick; catchy dance track)

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/newspath.asp?newsid=01115206602747584 (kor)

ohh yeahh :D

The 3 most hated and the nugu, great.

Aren't they pretty much just the 7 most hated, at this point? I guess the best they could do in that regard is something like Qri/Boram/Areum (lolol), but realistically...I think they'd have an uphill battle regardless...so they might as well throw in the members most popular among fans. Oh, and Areum, too...can't forget Areum :p

Oh, that's right, Boram got a lot of heat too...really though, I just don't see the people that are currently against them being receptive to any sub-unit they can come up with...

Are people really going to measure how much of a role they played in the controversy and then decide to be OK with the sub-unit if they temporarily leave out the biggest offenders? I would think the best they could get out of most people is a generally indifferent shrug...

Chesskid1

Banned
in other news..

beqO0tR.jpg

The agencies of Hara and Junhyung have now confirmed the news of the couple’s break up after getting in contact with the idols themselves.

Several insiders in the music industry revealed that the two had parted and decided to remain as friends, and fans have been looking to Cube Entertainment and DSP Media to offer comments on the matter.

Having contacted the idols, reps of both agencies have received word that the two stars have indeed decided to go their separate ways.

DSP Media reps commented, “Due to their busy schedules and KARA’s stay in Japan for their promotions, their meetings have become scarce, and eventually they drifted apart… They decided to remain as good friends in the music industry.”

Cube Entertainment also offered similar comments, stating, “Junhyung and Hara have recently ended their relationship… The two will continue to remain good friends.”

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I just remembered an episode of Invincible Youth where an older comedian guy was talking to her asking about her ideal type and her open-minded responses led him to saying something along these lines. I think they were picking apples or pears.

Pendulum

Oh, that's right, Boram got a lot of heat too...really though, I just don't see the people that are currently against them being receptive to any sub-unit they can come up with

Spot on. immana makes the snide comment of "the 3 most hated", but by whom? Netizens with a grudge, sure, but those 3 are more often than not the top 3 draw cards for special album versions, posters, fandom from variety shows, etc.

They perform the bigger selling music style (pop/dance > ballad) better than the others, and I can see why Areum would be added to these 3 as she fits the mould.

Chesskid1

Banned
boram was actually the 3rd best selling vers of bunny style. jiyeon/eunjung was 1/2 but thats a given. (this is japan tho). boram has her fans i suppose

Pendulum

boram was actually the 3rd best selling vers of bunny style. jiyeon/eunjung was 1/2 but thats a given. (this is japan tho). boram has her fans i suppose

Yea, that's why I said more often than not. There's a bit of a stalwart legion of Boram fans in Japan. Maybe because she's "chibi"?

imnana

Neo Member
immana makes the snide comment of "the 3 most hated", but by whom?
My comment wasn't meant to be snide, just an observation based on what I've seen. Qri's the only reason why I even pay attention to T-error.

And Hyomin's hot but that's about it.

llehuty

Edit: Big spoiler of the drama/series/show Dice is following (Seriously Dice, you should not read this never, ok?
Never thought I would say this, but Seungyeon so close to unthroning Taeyeon from my bias list.

tumblr_mk8lgrnhKm1r3379yo1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom