• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

dokish

Banned
Let's combine your love of Way with your desire for indie (not a genre aargh) bands. Here she is in her indie band N.Dolphin pre-debut.

tumblr_mfpxafjxws1s1wafjo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mhi0ccP19e1s1wafjo1_500.jpg

I think the whole album's on youtube.

Holy crap I think I wasn't paying very attention when I read it. ONLY NOW I REALIZED THAT THIS IS FUCKING WAY!!!!

HOOOOOOLY SHIT.

HOW DID YOU FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS? 'PRE-DEBUT' I THINK YOU MEAN BEFORE CRAYON POP?

HER VOICE IS SO LOVELY.... OMG MINDBLOWN.

SHIT. DEFINITELY GONNA SEND HER SOME GIFTS AFTER MY ARRIVAL. Why N.Dolphin was never mentioned anywhere???

EDIT: CCCombo mindblown. ChoA is her twin? HOLY. I _SWEAR_ that I see them pretty differently! For me ChoA was just a REALLY REALLY similar person. I mean, ChoA face is more oval while Way is more round, also their facial expressions are COMPLETELY different. Not to talk about personality.

Holy shit. That's what happens when you don't care about Wikipedia.

*Despite the hair, I could always spot one from another, so I guess this thought never crossed my mind lol

Yes, I'm the worst fan ever.

텍시 안에서 IS REALLY GOOD. I love her even more now.

luso

Girl group miss A will be celebrating their 1000th day anniversary with their fans from all over the world.

On March 25, AQ Entertainment announced via its official Facebook page, “It’s been 1000 days since miss A made their debut!! And these girls have prepared a special event for say A all over the world. They will host a live webchat on March 26th at 8PM KST via Ustream.”

miss A’s special webchat event is being held to express their thanks for the love and support they have received since debuting in 2010. The stream event will be held on Ustream and more information can be found on the miss Aofficial Facebook page.

It is daylight In Europe. Nice but not sure if I will be able to attend...

llehuty

What's with this 10 corso como X SM compilation album?

The collaboration was announced through SM Entertainment’s official Facebook, revealing that a compilation album is in the works.The compilation album will feature a remixed song from each group for a total of 5 songs.

f(x) X Idiotape - Ice cream
Girls' Generation X DJ Soulscape - Trick
SHINee X Glen Check - Hello
TVXQ X HYOO - Korean title I'm not going to transcribe.
Super Junior X Jinbo - Sexy free & single

Fcking based Glen Check!

This came out of nowhere. It's out in three days (28/03)

Peru

Sungah in the driver's seat ahah. She loves that young d, we know it, Onew digs her, we know that, and she posts post-sex instagrams. Just fits too well.

New Japanese BoA tune this summer.

Grimes gets around. G-Dragon the other day, now

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunny_(singer) also met sunny from girls gen <3, she seemed really cool, agh. what a day yesterday

Grimes and Sunny is an odd pair, I wonder what they talked about. Min is the grimes fan tho, wonder if she got the hook up.

Fafnir

TTS looking good @ Super Show 5

This is kind of spooky because my latest Taengoo dream had Siwon in it.
Taengoo was talking at some press conference and Siwon made a roll eyes face, and I was like, "who does this facker think he is making a scumbag face while the Goddess is speaking?!"

tumblr_mek5183MqI1qgzqzl_1354710140_cover.jpg

Loll, nice post Faf. On an unrelated note, what is this gif of Yoong from?

Not sure if anyone answered but it's from the 2nd part of Night Star.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xh...p-28-snsd-12-05-10-en_shortfilms#.UVBfmFfDejY

TheChits

The new Running Man is a really great episode. All the games were entertaining and everyone seemed to be giving a lot of effort.
Seeing Gary kick ass at the water game was pretty sweet

dokish

Banned
wtf dokish how in the world do you not know they are twins.

I bet you haven't even heard this song yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6V4GpfKTAM

Edit: also how in the world can anyone hate crayon pop.

what the hell is this shit

Watch this and be happy about your life you miserable fucks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo82koP4sDk

FUCK YEAH!

Some people even say their cancer got cured after touching Crayon Pop's possessions.

ifrelN0kGvxbV.gif

I didn't knew about this song. 1,2,3,4 is the name? Gonna look it up.

I will die saying they are different

My korean teacher that taught me in Myongdong looks just like that girl with red shirt in the SISTAR video.

RubyFaith

K-Pop fans who asked for explanations vented their frustration on social networks Tumblr and Twitter with hashtags such as #giveuskpop and #umg.
Some of them speculated that it was an attempt by Universal Music Group to &#8220;keep K-Pop in Korea only.&#8221;
Universal Music Group posted on the matter, &#8220;Glitch at YouTube blocking videos. We&#8217;re doing all we can to get them back online.&#8221;
Cube Entertainment stated, &#8220;It&#8217;s regrettable that K-Pop fans worried without any real reason for them to. In return of their interest, we will work hard to provide better content in the future."

I can't at Cube consistent with their fuck ups.

tumblr_inline_mk8wtrqDZN1qz4rgp.gif

Let's make a cult. Way shall lead us... the way to wisdom, sublimity and pureness of spirit. We ought spread her Ten Commandments and a NEW ERA SHALL BE BORN!

m225974830cbaos.gif

mmk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom