• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I can't at Cube consistent with their fuck ups.
lmao "sorry you're so mad. we're gonna go be awesome now."

irzZuQnlRYXjV.gif

hey guys, remember when hyuna was this hot?

Dice

I don't need her to be tan, but I do want dat meat back on her bones, and not just for sake of "optimal" hotness. Look at these classics.

And now she's like this and disappointment isn't even the feeling, just legit worry for her health at this point.

hyuna bb plz eat

Dice

I find it worse how it has distorted her face.

It used to have such a pleasant roundness.
That is part of what I mean. Look how pretty she is in those first shots, radiating with healthy vibrance. Or in these:

http://youtu.be/X9Ya-tjPAfA
http://youtu.be/ZH8FgSSyYHU

She lost weight over Bubble Pop promotions and people were worried, then she kept losing weight over Troublemaker and they seemed to stop caring, then through Gangnam Style to now she has just kept getting thinner and I haven't seen many people act like something is even different let alone worrisome. That pic there is actually from a year ago for the start of Volume Up before Gangnam Style where it started showing in her face more.

I'm into Hayoung these days.
She is due much admiration.^_^

Dice

I don't think I'll be able to stay conscious that long. Someone tell Fei she is a goddess and I love her.

P.S. They are saying Suzy won't be there.

uMWpmXX.jpg

4ToamCS.jpg

Dice

I made it. I will watch a little bit before passing out.

Edit: OMFGoddess Fei

kingkitty

I don't know why I bother answering their quizzes lol.

If only there were like 5 people in the stream.

edit: I like Min's hat. Also Suzy isn't even that cool, glad she's not there. I mean she's still cool, just not as cool as the others. Min is cool, her hat is cool, I like her hat. Time to sleep now.

Dice

I have been staying conscious by the power of Fei, and we just got some epic Fei moments.

Dice

She was hella cute tho. She also gets a bit misty-eyed when they sing. Beautiful sensitive heart Fei. <3

luso

Suzy left a video message.

I followed intermittently the chat, I think they followed facebook comments and not the ustream ones.
Fei was cute/sexy and Min doesn't mind to throw into craziness, no wonder she and Hyoyeon are friends. I think Jia tried to speak english.

vanty

I have Steam keys for Red Faction: Armageddon, Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC, or Darksiders if anyone wants them. Has to be someone I recognise though not some random lurker
or someone who creeps me out

Some MC's comparing the big three to things.

Announcer Park Ji Yoon compared the agencies into different types of schools sharing, &#8220;SM is an academy of thorough training (like a military school), YG is an alternative school that emphasizes each students&#8217; individual colors, and JYP is home schooling that is taught in the way of J.Y. Park.&#8221;

Huh Ji Woong also compared the founders of each label to tteokbokki (spicy rice cake) restaurant owners and stated, &#8220;Lee Soo Man is the grandma of a traditional tteokbokki store, Yang Hyun Suk runs the franchise that gains popularity with its new menu, and J.Y. Park is a tteokbokki store owner who gives half air, half tteok [rice cake].&#8221;

Edgeward

I have Steam keys for Red Faction: Armageddon, Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC, or Darksiders if anyone wants them. Has to be someone I recognise though not some random lurker
or someone who creeps me out

If no one has taken RF:A I would like them, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom