• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Listening to Wonder Girls. Can't wait for those solo projects to be overlooked by the hype train then quietly recognized as some of the best releases of the year a few months later.

L4g9VPQ.jpg

dokish

Banned
Kinda fell for Miso after watching In Front of The Mirror, but I discovered that in this MV is the first time that she looks good.

The other styles are just meh (after debut, I mean).

450px-Miso.jpg

Listening to Wonder Girls. Can't wait for those solo projects to be overlooked by the hype train then quietly recognized as some of the best releases of the year a few months later.

Lime great as always.

What solo project? It is official? What can we expect from Sohee?

RubyFaith

Ailee
?

Da fuq is this mess???

b6volejpg.gif

Boram annoys me. She just seems so irritating. She just seems pointless in the group tbh same as Qri. They barely get any lines.

Bitch plzz. Her purpose is to serve up life and sass. When you're a idol you only need to be good at something and it doesn't necessarily have to be singing.

iUHDQQw3DdmON.gif

Also

R.I.P to the man he used to be

Junhyung no longer has his Hara (I bet he dumped her considering she just gave him a kitten on White Day).

Cube and DSP are no longer in-laws.
:[

RubyFaith

MESS

Cube has been caught selling 4nias recycled Beast lightsticks. They scraped the B2ST logo off the stick but that wasn't fooling anyone. K-4nias are seething.

ibvtJUAQ1rQrPf.gif

RubyFaith

I would like one of those lightsticks because technically I would have both 4minute and Beast lightstick and I'm a fan of both.

It's better to laugh at it than to get angry over it.

Then again, Cube really are cheap and don't do a good job at hiding it.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I would like one of those lightsticks because technically I would have both 4minute and Beast lightstick and I'm a fan of both.
Yeah, why did they scrape it off? Just put the 4minute part somewhere else on it and maybe "Cube Family" on another part. I thought Beast and 4minute fans generally got along well and ship couples between them all the time.

RubyFaith

Yeah, why did they scrape it off? Just put the 4minute part somewhere else on it and maybe "Cube Family" on another part. I thought Beast and 4minute fans generally got along well and ship couples between them all the time.

4nias are just butthurt because Beast gets all the attention and 4minute are treated like the red-headed step child.

Although Cube should have sold the Beast lightsticks online, made profit to make 4minute their own lightsticks instead of hand me downs.

I don't know whether to blame it on the lack of logic or a terrible economy.

dokish

Banned
I think all those livestreams of K-Pop are much better to watch after the whole thing ended. Nobody does it right, unfortunately.

ramyeon

Seriously who is this interpreter? Her Korean is really average. She's even asking the questions in English because she obviously doesn't know how to word them properly in Korean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom