• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

luso

Sulli looks like she was hit by a bus.

What!? She is probably without make-up and is still cute.
Baby Sulli gonna cry
tumblr_mkm8jli5vA1s1vjoko2_250.gif

You can't unseen:
tumblr_mkmnfmi2Uy1ryot7ro1_500.jpg

ibglWJLvOhEtIi.jpg

Jessica apparently filming Running Man.

tumblr_mkmbku5It11rkem0io1_1280.jpg

Sica needs to pair up with Gary again. That pairing was seriously one of the best things ever.

Even men in Korea wear BB Cream.

Haha I thought this was a joke last year. Stopped by at an H-Mart and they had a stall with some dude trying to sell me some BB Cream and I thought it was a joke. A couple of months later I'm inside Incheon airport and there's a big ass billboard in one of the terminals advertising that some male celebrity is using it lol. Too bad this shit is expensive... at least $150 for a set. I would've tried it if it was cheaper.

ramyeon

Sica needs to pair up with Gary again. That pairing was seriously one of the best things ever.

Haha I thought this was a joke last year. Stopped by at an H-Mart and they had a stall with some dude trying to sell me some BB Cream and I thought it was a joke. A couple of months later I'm inside Incheon airport and there's a big ass billboard in one of the terminals advertising that some male celebrity is using it lol. Too bad this shit is expensive... at least $150 for a set. I would've tried it if it was cheaper.
What? BB Cream is usually only like 10-15,000won (10-15$) a tube lol. Not that many guys use it though really.

Fafnir

iSubs finally released the Taeyeon episode even though oniontaker subbed it almost a year ago. Soshified never even ended up subbing it.

Gary is seriously the luckiest RM member with the ladies. Apparently he get's to hold hands with Lee Yeon Hee and give her a piggyback ride in the latest RM.
oBpmo.gif
tPn2g.gif

HBD AudioRemedy /grimreaper

XoLV1.jpg

JustinBB7

iSubs finally released the Taeyeon episode even though oniontaker subbed it almost a year ago. Soshified never even ended up subbing it.

Yea really annoyed at how far behind they are. That ep aired September 23, 2012 and was recorded on September 4, 2012..

7 months ago :/

Kuno

Here's yet another girl group debuting:

[MV] DELIGHT - Mega Yak

The YT comments hit the nail on the head; the production is so noisy you can't really hear what's going on with the vocals. Not to mention the video looks like it cost $1.98 to make. Maybe there's something on their mini album that's better...

I'm lovin' this song! I don't know how Brave Brothers keeps putting out quality stuff like this. And Nana sounds great.

JKTrix

Official sources, too. If you are in the states/can figure out how to fake being in the states.
http://www.dramafever.com/
Their episode numbers are all messed up though, since 'Episode 1' is just the first episode they licensed from a year or so ago.

llehuty

Hey guys, today is my birthday!! Some fan service of Taeyeon and Nana, will do kindly.

Happy birthday AudioRemedy

tumblr_loy06cQLOV1qahidbo2_500.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFCLYrYO6NQ

is this the best song of 2013? it might be!!
th_SarcasmMeter2.gif

Why is kara eating cake.

And lol @ nicole.

Japanese variety shows, so obsessed with eating.

igOXarsR6n0WG.gif
ikOYi5j4rd9NQ.gif
ibqAqpZluHcmRP.gif

Not k-pop, but features Jay Park
Mizz Nina feat. Jay Park - Around the World (Official Music Video)

Csp from Crispy Crunch is working on a solo album

And, today it's Hyemi's birthday!

Edgeward

Official sources, too. If you are in the states/can figure out how to fake being in the states.
http://www.dramafever.com/
Their episode numbers are all messed up though, since 'Episode 1' is just the first episode they licensed from a year or so ago.

It's easy enough to figure out using dates by cross referencing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Running_Man_episodes

I'm lovin' this song! I don't know how Brave Brothers keeps putting out quality stuff like this. And Nana sounds great.

All good signs pointing to good things for After School comeback.

Brave Sound also did SPEED(스피드)_Pain the love of heart(통증) recently which I've been loving.

5NWhHAy.jpg
PSxClVW.jpg

Just watched the new RM... Holy hell Lee Yeon-hee is fncking beautiful. Good lord, I almost about died when she finally came on screen. What I'm about to say is cheesy as hell, but goddamn that was love at first sight. I honestly couldn't contain all my feels as the episode went on.

Can somebody please post some pics? It'd be definitely appreciated.

Hey guys, today is my birthday!! Some fan service of Taeyeon and Nana, will do kindly.

Happy Birthday!!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Just watched the new RM... Holy hell Lee Yeon-hee is fncking beautiful. Good lord, I almost about died when she finally came on screen. What I'm about to say is cheesy as hell, but goddamn that was love at first sight. I honestly couldn't contain all my feels as the episode went on.
I don't know why you're named jongkookie when you are like the HaHa of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom