• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

alloveaMEHFACE...
jZ6T35xDBox75_e.jpg

the whole cut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddvy-6NoMO0

Chesskid1

Banned
t5W5J9C.jpg

last show feat TTS MCs. no amazing crying like other MCs goodbyes :p

Tiffany: We have come to the last stage of today's Music Core.
Taeyeon: That's right, seems that we really have to do the last greeting now. Today is the last day for us being the MCs of Music Core.
Seohyun: Yes.. In the 1 year and 2 months when we've been the MCs, every moment that we have spent with Music Core was really happiness to us. Thank you xx unnie, xx unnie, xx unnie, camera directors, all staffs and PDs for creating these unforgettable and beautiful memories for us. You must not forget us, TaeTiSeo. If you forget us, we will appear in your dreams.
Tiffany: For me, in the 6 years that SNSD have been doing activities, I had been in this position for 4 years. Thank you all staffs who believed and entrusted me who was young and clumsy. Thank you fans who have come to support us unchangingly over the 4 years. Thank you to our good-looking MC Yuri, who comes a lot to my mind especially today. And also all our members, our MC Tae-Seo, thank you very much.
Taeyeon: Tae-Seo!
Tiffany: If there is an end there is a start. As we will be back as more hardworking SNSD, please wait for us.. Wait for us, and wait for us. Sarang hamnida, I love you I love you I love you.
Taeyeon: My thoughts are similar to Seohyun ssi and Tiffany ssi, we've made beautiful memories at Music Core and will come back with as greater people. Thank you very much.

trans by imwhywhy

could not find videos for D-Unit, Lunafly, Pure, Gil9Bong9.

VAPitts

Closest I've seen:

7f151e18gw1dv3ftrtib6j.jpg

And even then I can't be sure it isn't fake as the pic doesn't seem to be in wide use.

awww that's a shame. i think she's cute and wouldn't mind seeing what's she's working with. don't get me wrong if she wants to look like a boy that's on her. but if that was her i wouldn't be suprised.

Pendulum

awww that's a shame. i think she's cute and wouldn't mind seeing what's she's working with. don't get me wrong if she wants to look like a boy that's on her. but if that was her i wouldn't be suprised.

Amber without trousers and a baseball cap. But of course she's in an XXXXL sweater.

fx-amber.jpg

Jeeesssus Christ Ga-In...I can't even have an unbiased opinion on that MV when she's in there doing that.

The song is nothing spectacular, but it's already kinda stuck in my head. I guess that's a good thing?

Abracadabra is one of the songs/dances that really got me into kpop, so I'm guessing this might lead people to that (thanks to those wonderful people who will no doubt be all 'THIS IS THE ABERCADABERR DANCE GO WATCH ORIGINAL PLZ"). I'm sure at the very least this song will get a lot of attention initially, anyway...

RubyFaith

He won't because so far reaction to the song is really positive.

And the dude doesn't get embarrassed, that's what he's all about bro.

You can embarrass yourself without being embarrassed. Like being the butt monkey of jokes but being ok with it. I'm just waiting to see the overall reaction to his comeback.

Pendulum

Sunhwa and Kwanghee are ending their WGM run. 1st part of a 2 parter airs this weekend. I tuned out halfway through their run, but I think I'll watch this one. They were a good, fun couple.

Oh yeah, Hyosung too.

giri

Sunhwa and Kwanghee are ending their WGM run. 1st part of a 2 parter airs this weekend. I tuned out halfway through their run, but I think I'll watch this one. They were a good, fun couple.

Oh yeah, Hyosung too.

so kwanghee finally found a boyfriend?

neoism

Oh yeah, Hyosung too.

Sunhwa dun cry ;___; if Kwanghee had 1% of any scene he'd marry her in a heart beat...

ramyeon

You can embarrass yourself without being embarrassed. Like being the butt monkey of jokes but being ok with it. I'm just waiting to see the overall reaction to his comeback.
Korea loves it overall, it's doing really well.

International is divided but that's to be expected. People always backlash against things that become too popular here.

lunlunqq

OP4 already? I didn't even know how OP3 ended... Just became a dad on 4/4. so tired now. Taking care of the little guy is such demanding job. Need more her holiness, Taetae, the born goddess's glory to invigorate me.

giri

OP4 already? I didn't even know how OP3 ended... Just became a dad on 4/4. so tired now. Taking care of the little guy is such demanding job. Need more her holiness, Taetae, the born goddess's glory to invigorate me.

congrats on the sex

april is the best month of the year

n7qMfOn.gif

Courtesy of Zaub

Taeyang said:
I suppose a few of you are preparing for my birthday gift but I'll just receive the love and hearts :) Please understand that I just hope those to be used somewhere else, where they're needed more because I already have so much.. Thank you for giving me so much love and I'll give you good music back!!
tumblr_lh2f8xQeC41qcd3tko1_500.gif

Taeyang said:
Ah.. And for the white T-shirts...... I already bought them that I can wear for years... *just saying....;; kk
Mina Kwon said:
Hey YB, how could u be so awesome??
Taeyang said:
Yeah.. I'm usually like that..
tumblr_leyfl4C66d1qdwo2oo1_250.gif

Hellix

Eh, I think I actually like Gentleman better than Gangnam Style. It could be just because I am sick of Gangnam Style at this point. The comments on YouTube are great though.

in this moment the music from china its the best in the fucking wolrd, thank for your music chinese people and psy

Koenigg

Neo Member
To be quite fair most of them are just memorising it. They do take classes to learn the language but their conversational skills are really basic and their pronunciation is distinctly Korean.

Some like Seungri and Daesung know the language quite well and do a lot of variety shows in Japan.

Peru

Kara seem to have gone on to learn it well since they spent most of their time there at a point. Of course the OGs know it, BoA, TVXQ, those who had to. Otherwise it's more certain members who are proficient I guess.

ramyeon

Kara seem to have gone on to learn it well since they spent most of their time there at a point. Of course the OGs know it, BoA, TVXQ, those who had to. Otherwise it's more certain members who are proficient I guess.
I'd hope Kara got better. A year or two ago they were still answering in Korean in interviews and reading prompts when they had to speak Japanese lol.

BoA was always really good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom