• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatsan

Neo Member
lol remember the Amoled vid where she had those circle lenses in and she looked crosseyed as fuck

I don't BUT I looked it up and watched the MV. I didn't notice it, but then again...her eyes always almost sorta look cross eyed to me. They give off that illusion at least.
her sharingan

more work from areia:
KPOP Music Swap #1A | U-Kiss - Standing Still vs Girl's Day - Expect
KPOP Music Swap #1B | Girl's Day - Expect vs U-Kiss - Standing Still

some suzy
130408 Miss A Suzy- Wide Entertainment News

Edit:

Krystal skydiving
Luna skydiving

Infinite source of reaction gifs.

It's been taken down. I'm pretty sad about this.

Edgeward

1xaht9N.jpg
naePjOA.jpg

Zs3HxsV.jpg
yvqMeYD.jpg

Bahaha she's not even playing. The tap she does before she starts singing the verse at :24 is obviously not her, and at 2:25 when she strums... you can clearly see it but you can only hear the tail of one note and the guiro coming lolol.

Anyway, not hating on the performance as she looks like she can actually play, it's too bad it's not really live.

Also, dat Fanny. I think I just found my new wallpaper.

Pendulum

I'm starting to thing that the famous butt dance we are going to see in PSY's MV is this

beg2f.gif

It could be hilarious watching him dancing it next to Ga-in.

It's looking more likely.

tumblr_ml6gkizzHC1so0ab2o1_500.gif

I can't believe it though. That Abracadabra dance was big in Korea (and other parts of Asia), and it would be silly just to do a straight copy.

Hellix

It's looking more likely.

tumblr_ml6gkizzHC1so0ab2o1_500.gif

I can't believe it though. That Abracadabra dance was big in Korea (and other parts of Asia), and it would be silly just to do a straight copy.

Yeah, that's pretty lame. Maybe BEG and their song will gain popularity outside of Asia because of this.

Korey

Quick question about kpop.

I noticed some groups have a japanese version of their songs.

How are they able to do a whole album/song in a different language? Do they learn the language or are they just memorizing the sounds on a per song basis?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Quick question about kpop.

I noticed some groups have a japanese version of their songs.

How are they able to do a whole album/song in a different language? Do they learn the language or are they just memorizing the sounds on a per song basis?
They learn the language. Japan is a huge market.

ramyeon

To be quite fair most of them are just memorising it. They do take classes to learn the language but their conversational skills are really basic and their pronunciation is distinctly Korean.

Pendulum

Good concert so far. Some good songs ("I'm A Guy Like This"), appearances by 2NE1 and G-Dragon
won't mention Lee Hi
and he did Beyonce's "Single Ladies". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom