• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

It's getting worse. This is my personal favourite.

Thanks for the sarcastic comment. You make me proud. Roughly over 9 Million people have watched this song and enjoyed listening to it, when it is quite possibly one of the worst songs made in the last decade. It has conjured a massive cult following that I find is just appalling. The fact THAT 9 Million people have such awful tastes for music makes me not want to live on this planet anymore, yes.

I never said that it's the worst thing in my life. Where did you come up with that? I want to continue living, it's just unfortuante that I have no alternative except this horrible place we call Earth.

Selane

Namjoo's birthday ;_; I was going to stick to 18 images for her 18th birthday, but I couldn't narrow it down quite that far. Oh well.

iMRBgsIId5Qa8.gif

iWZyfdgxXUB7n.jpg

i8Hrx0McPtUX4.gif

ibfh3eSAm5O3OG.gif

ib2jynvwYQ5Xd3.gif

iw8zHIfo6Gj4A.jpg

ibxIooHU6EBXuo.gif

ibcl6MAdMNM4xZ.gif

iGVjWez4xnju3.gif

ibyYuYp47pV1r7.gif

ibdOVzcvQieVo5.gif

iipZvQVCKi9mr.gif

iN5bfJ4ezS9Ug.jpg

iR9qWzqeMdMpW.gif

ibuyl5oXLyDneV.gif

iL2Rzwd4lc2L9.gif

iMI84De7nLEv8.jpg

iWr4wKWBABbk5.jpg

idq2nCOGVZns6.gif

ibbqc7yy6fMhl1.gif

iTCGeqbFxbnJd.gif

It's getting worse. This is my personal favourite.

LOL.

This guy needs to off himself if he's really that mad about 9 million people liking a stupid song.

If anything, I've lost my faith in humanity for not understanding that different people like different things.

ramyeon

Week #16

C-Clown - Shaking (18/04)

D-UNIT - Thank You (feat. Beenzino) (18/04)

Teaser

Hong Dae Kwang - Good Bye (feat. SISTAR's Soyu) (18/04)

Title track audio only
MV Teaser
Mini album preview

전국구 (Jungukgu) - 패션시티 (Fashion City) (15/04)

Teaser

Gavy NJ - Farewell Cinema (19/04)

Teaser
Looking forward to Hong Dae Kwang, he was pretty good on Superstar K. Gavy NJ generally put out great stuff too, and D Unit's last single is my guilty pleasure song lol.

luso

Cute Namjoo
looks like a 15 yo :/

Yuri was too thin for some time... But she was already recovering some time later:

ilnj8PtwVvnFN.gif
iuAPc34uniBB4.gif

i2oXM3Sp96ha2.gif
ibmedVP3CWglqL.gif

ryan-ts

TBH, i would have thought that would be too racy for korean TV. But it is yoona, she's incredibly popular, probably fear a back lash if they make too much fuss.

Yoona was a sweetheart in South Korea for so long, I wonder why she finally snapped and became such an exhibitionist.

ramyeon

Jiyeon looks normal, good.

But can't ignore the fact that Eunjung has a mullet and Hyomin and that other girl that needn't be mentioned somehow forgot to dry their hair. And dat styling... lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom