• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellix

Oh god another kpop thread in OT *facepalm*

tumblr_m60j0eXgSp1r3cwhvo1_250.gif
tumblr_m60j0eXgSp1r3cwhvo2_250.gif

I thought you were mentioning the Psy thread but there actually is another one. Oh lawdy.

Pendulum

130413 Girl's Day - Expectation @ Love Request [1080P]

girl's day tries their best to desexify their performance because it's a show for all ages. they even modified the choreography.

I'd say they tried demure mainly because their performance followed a bit where they vistied a Grandmother and her Grandchild, and there were tears. (It's really not the right song for demure, though :) )

----

Another "N4" (is that what they are going with?) shot:

tumblr_mla3iffjhj1rhueqko1_500.jpg

If Eunjung's current hairstyle means she is growing it out, I can live with that. Long-hair Eunjung was awesome. (though this is unlikely the case. She had her normal style only a month ago during Japanese promotions)

giri

If Eunjung's current hairstyle means she is growing it out, I can live with that. Long-hair Eunjung was awesome. (though this is unlikely the case. She had her normal style only a month ago during Japanese promotions)
Wouldn't be the first to use a wig in promo's.

Chesskid1

Banned
Honestly, for me, better than expected. (lol, CCM having a dig by blowing up the paparazzi?)

PARTY PEOPLE!

after like 10x listens it's gotten a little better.

good on them for experimenting i suppose but im lukewarm atm.

did they really sample this? http://moohee.tistory.com/135 (theme song of countryside diaries, which its supposedly based off, basically a kdrama that was on for like 20 years st8). i think i hear a bit.

edit: im liking it a bit more

Hellix

53m in two days. Pretty impressive.

I feel bad to say this and no hate for psy but in this video he's worshipping the devil to  have alot of views he is in the illuminati like alot of other celebrities if you watch 3:00 precisely you can see the illuminati sign: triangle with the eye of lucifer

Why do I even read youtube comments?

Fafnir

Final TaeTiSeo Music Core =/ Kind of glad they are getting a little bit of a break in their crazy schedule. Now I'm hoping for a Soshi only variety show like Shinwha Broadcast, but probably won't see that for a couple years.

E5TsDMR.gif

4/13 Music Core - End of an Era
eQvc6Vv.gif
5tecPX6.gif

tfLEr5Y.gif
eLw37hM.gif
FjxoCFV.gif
MNfHihJ.gif

JJu4Ayy.gif
W2cvvBW.gif
nhxQ5Ke.gif

Show Show Show~
VCDUNCO.gif

neoism

Final TaeTiSeo Music Core =/ Kind of glad they are getting a little bit of a break in their crazy schedule. Now I'm hoping for a Soshi only variety show like Shinwha Broadcast, but probably won't see that for a couple years.
tfLEr5Y.gif

lol I love this gif, she is so fucking adorable..
ibh5epOtKXsRt7.gif

Chesskid1

Banned
after getting over the initial shock of the sax/accordion, t-ara song sounds pretty good. lets go duble sidekick.

Korean media outlet Sports Seoul will be revealing a fresh new idol couple!

The news media outlet took to their Twitter to write, &#8220;<SportsSeoul.com> will have an exclusive report on the 16th (Korea Time) pertaining to love news between idol stars. For the fist time to our readers, we will be revealing the love story of an &#8216;idol couple&#8217; through the information and photos we have exclusively obtained by covering them for the past 2 months. Please show us a lot of interest and support.&#8221;

Who do you think this new idol couple could be?

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/new-idol-couple-to-be-revealed-tonight

oc

peanutbutterchocolate

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
somebody from shinee.

130325_onew_jungah2345-370x275.jpg
130325_onew_jungah234-370x275.jpg

i doubt it's them^ since they said "exclusive" so if it's anyone from Shinee it would be Minho (Taemin and Key are gay, Jonghyun was already in a relationship last year)

edit:

and did anyone see this on AKP?
2PM use flowers and geography for comeback hints in “Code #3&#8243; teaser
http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/2pm-use-flowers-and-geography-for-comeback-hints-in-code-3-teaser

2PM‘s latest comeback teaser may be the most perplexing one yet.

Rather than a video clip, the group opened a teaser site at http://www.jype.com/code3/ with the image of six different flowers. If you click on the flowers, a crane, sunflower, calla, cockscomb, vanda, and dahlia, error message pops up. But, if you have been paying attention to past teaser, nothing is as it seems this comeback.

Each picture, and corresponding error page has a unique filename. The filenames are actually geographic coordinates to 6 different international locations around the world. How those locations relate to the group’s comeback has not yet been revealed.

and then the top comment..

[CODE #3 CRACKED] The photos are flowers that each member of 2PM was holding in the 2013 2PM Official Calendar, they are placed in member age order: Minjun, Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junho and Chansung.

If you look at the file names of the photos:
The numbers are coordinates on a map!

42.284042,-83.753949
51.037961,-114.078938

If you look up the coordinates on Google Maps, they all lead you to something~

42.284042,-83.753949 < - The Book of Wrath

33.588155,130.396027 <-- if you click on streetview, you'll find the word GREED written in the window!

-33.891551,151.137391 <-- Envy Cafe Gallery

51.037961,-114.078938 <-- if you click on streetview, you'll find the word SLOTH in the window!

33.484248,132.402084 <-- GLUTTON is in the address

52.073460,4.315435 <-- In the "At this address" listings, "LUST"

These are 6 of the 7 deadly sins! Look it up on wiki !

Wrath, Greed, Envy, Sloth, Gluttony, and Lust! We're only missing pride! ^^b

Fucking crazy, rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom