• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Wow T-ara... Crowd is fucking DEAD, apart from maybe a dozen people right next to the stage reaching up, no one reacts to them at all except a little scream at the end that may just be celebrating that it's over. You even see shots of heaps of people with their backs turned, looking like they're in line at a bank.
That's not a black o--

TfvF6.jpg

--oh.

Hey guys, remember Sori? She says hi.

gsGpD.jpg

Damn!

Daaamn!!

Holy shit at that T-ara performance. I think it's safe to say they're on life support ever since the scandal came out. Part of me just wants them to call it quits and get out of the industry while they still can to save face, but it'd be great if they pull an epic comeback like Soshi did. Too bad that's not gonna happen at all... I don't think there's a way they can "rise from the grave" if you will, not with KKS controlling everything.

2San

Damn even I'm feeling bad for T-ara. Must feel like shit to perform for so many people and with nobody giving a fuck.

tatsuki

who are you again?
I'm just a member of gaf, same as you.

If that was suppose to be an attempted attack on another member... It was pretty weak.

You could have handled this situation better. Why not just ask why I thought it was bad? Instead you choose "who are you again?"

Nice.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I'm just a member of gaf, same as you.

If that was suppose to be an attempted attack on another member... It was pretty weak.

You could have handled this situation better. Why not just ask why I thought it was bad? Instead you choose "who are you again?"

Nice.
You're allowed to troll me but I can't troll you? good one.

Alta1r

who are you again?

ibmsuUprK5n7XN.gif

You talking smack to another Yoong fan, punk?

Wow T-ara... Crowd is fucking DEAD, apart from maybe a dozen people right next to the stage reaching up, no one reacts to them at all except a little scream at the end that may just be celebrating that it's over. You even see shots of heaps of people with their backs turned, looking like they're in line at a bank.

아이구. That's pretty turrible. I guess good news is now both T-ara got a blackout performance under their belt and netizens got their obligatory blackout out of their way. One step closer to T-ara comeback!

tumblr_mf126lITpN1rus2x2o1_500.gif

lol

vanty

아이구. That's pretty turrible. I guess good news is now both T-ara got a blackout performance under their belt and netizens got their obligatory blackout out of their way. One step closer to T-ara comeback!
They already had a bunch of black ocean reactions when they were doing their first post-Hwayoung performances. Recently some people have been saying that's in the past and now they can come back like nothing ever happen since they've been doing successful shows around Asia, but this Melon thing shows they're still completely fucked in Korea.

W_Dreamer

There's a different standard when it comes to Asians. For example, a 5'3" 120 pound Asian female in America is perfectly normal but in the Philippines as an example, she'd actually be overweight.

Just got back from Manila, damn it's weird being taller than 90% of the people in the room while waiting in line at the bank. Only people taller were the armed officers who were carrying shotguns, but even then not by much.

Also tried buying some clothes but only ones that were comfortable were their XL or XL2. Remember, Im one of the guys who is shorter than a third of the Idol girls based on that Kpop Idol height chart.l I was thinking seriously, any of my non-asian or tall asian friends here in Sydney whouldn't be able to buy and wear 95% or their on the rack clothes. lol

spink

Screw the haters, one of the best 2NE1 songs. Well, maybe not the breakdown part...

that song was fucking terrible and the girls are worse looking than fiona!
I don't understand their success.

a serious wtf question some freak posed for fiddle

Anonymous asked:
Why do you like chubby girls (Hyosung, Eunji, Suzy, etc...)?

RubyFaith

I love you was a mess. It had potential to be a great song but after the first verse or first hook or whatever, it just started to get a bit crazy.

Kinda like SNSD's Flower Power. Only delulu fans will say they like it because that's what being delulu is all about.

+ Jaekyung

Just got back from Manila, damn it's weird being taller than 90% of the people in the room while waiting in line at the bank. Only people taller were the armed officers who were carrying shotguns, but even then not by much.

Also tried buying some clothes but only ones that were comfortable were their XL or XL2. Remember, Im one of the guys who is shorter than a third of the Idol girls based on that Kpop Idol height chart.l I was thinking seriously, any of my non-asian or tall asian friends here in Sydney whouldn't be able to buy and wear 95% or their on the rack clothes. lol

Yep, 5'5" is the average height for us male Filipinos. :(

And yeah, they are a couple of sizes down in the PH. Kinda funny story, I tried to buy a pair of jeans there, my standard US size is a 34 and a couple more extra for better fit jeans(read: slim/skinny jeans lol), I pulled out a 34 and I couldn't even get it past my damn knees haha. I had to get a pair of 40's and even then little jongkookie felt cramped as hell so I ended up not buying a pair. It's the same thing for shirts, large here in the US and it's 2XL for me down there. >______<

I had to buy clothes from international brands instead like Giordano or Uniqlo since they follow standard US size instead of the Filipino standard sizing lol.

Chesskid1, lol what is going on in that gif?? Jiyeon looks like a robot standing up from her seat and turning around to greet those dudes. That's creepy...

W_Dreamer

@_@ daaaaaamn.gif

Enough of a reason to go back and watch IY1 Ep 33 and on-wards me thinks. Hard to believe she cried because people said she wasnt good enough for the show.

One of the few 85ers from the Kpop side too. Dont feel any hesitation about possibly being infatuated with her. lol

@ jongkookie, Yeah, it was definitely a different experience there then I'm used to.

Koenigg

Neo Member
the onsen segment with her, joopal and victoria is one of the greatest things ever caught on film

Dunno why people complain about IY1 going downhill when the cast change took place. I thought the new girls were great and different from Yuri and company (Victoria is a total goofball).

And dayuuum, never really paid that much attention to Rainbow, but Jaekyung's gotta be up there among the hottest in Kpop.

catmincer

that song was fucking terrible and the girls are worse looking than fiona!
I don't understand their success.

I reckon catchy songs, good production values and more western targeted music. I.e not bubblegum pop. Most people I know that like pop are actually quite big 2NE1 fans and they're about the only group they know.

Personally, I also like the fact CL speaks English in interviews quite often so I don't need to wait for subs. ;)

giri

Dunno why people complain about IY1 going downhill when the cast change took place. I thought the new girls were great and different from Yuri and company (Victoria is a total goofball).

And dayuuum, never really paid that much attention to Rainbow, but Jaekyung's gotta be up there among the hottest in Kpop.

Because they broke up one of the best groups of people that played off amazingly good chemistry in variety.

Thats probably why people complain. Losing Yuri, Sunny and Hyuna ( who are now all massive names in kpop) was really a shame.

vanty

I reckon catchy songs, good production values and more western targeted music. I.e not bubblegum pop. Most people I know that like pop are actually quite big 2NE1 fans and they're about the only group they know.

Personally, I also like the fact CL speaks English in interviews quite often so I don't need to wait for subs. ;)
Yeah it does kinda seem like many 2NE1 haters only listen to kpop, while fans just like good pop music in general. Probably a large percentage of them would think that Gaga's music is the worst thing in the world while they've listened to Run Devil Run a few hundred times.

giri

Oh, btw sal, one of the girls at work has found a source of soju.... apparently it's not hard to source at all out in the asian district (sunny bank) i'll get the store details if your want them.

Salazar

Oh, btw sal, one of the girls at work has found a source of soju.... apparently it's not hard to source at all out in the asian district (sunny bank) i'll get the store details if your want them.

tumblr_meyz0tbgjg1qec92r47.gif

Bien. Looks like next semester might require soju.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom