• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

It seems like IU, who has been keeping a relatively low profile these days, will be back promoting on music stages once more with a new comeback in store for March or April of next year!

The singer’s last official release was her ‘Spring of a 20 Year Old‘ single back in May of this year, so the comeback will be her first in almost a year.

Having gone through an image change recently as many felt that perhaps she should not be considered the “Nation’s Little Sister” anymore, it is said that IU will be focusing on the theme of ‘maturity’ with her comeback.

All according to (IU's) plan. As long as this means letting her follow her inclinations as an artist and not giving her a dance pop track.

ryan-ts

tumblr_lxpdckoSrt1r9uvioo1_500.gif

luso

I hope is only the photo effects, she looks like a corpse

fUiML.jpg

I don't follow Immortal Song but Ivy is joining, overlooked solo singer of last year.
Singer Ivy will be joining the lineup on KBS 2TV‘s ‘Immortal Song 2‘.

PD Go Min Goo of the show confirmed, “Starting from the December 17th filming of the ‘March of Youth’ special, Ivy will enter as a fixed member. Ivy will sing Won Joon Hee‘s ‘Love Is Like Glass‘ for her first performance.”

Alta1r

They already had a bunch of black ocean reactions when they were doing their first post-Hwayoung performances. Recently some people have been saying that's in the past and now they can come back like nothing ever happen since they've been doing successful shows around Asia, but this Melon thing shows they're still completely fucked in Korea.

Sheeeiiiittttt. T-ara hwaiting!

I don't like 2NE1 but I love the Temptations.

What now ?

tumblr_m4d1dpy5SZ1rud1lno1_500.gif

New Yuri's UFO profile pic.

i0Od8WDSmQGMF.jpg

She looks tired, but really lovely somehow :3

Wow. This less/minimal makeup look is fantastic. @___@

tumblr_mf0po9ISNa1r77uuao1_500.jpg

Cuddler

With the yesterday award, Shindong became the Super Junior member that has received more individual awards, with 4 awards, if Wikipedia is right.

2009 - Best Male Rookie Award (Radio award for ShimShimTapa) - MBC Drama Awards
2010 - Best Newcomer MC - SBS Entertainment Awards
2011 - Best Entertainer Award - SBS Entertainment Awards
2012 - MBC Music Star (with Kim Shin Young for Show Champion) - Melon Music Awards

Congratulation Shindong! 1 award every year, can't wait for the next one!

dokish

Banned
Hello GAF, I'm in Korean. In my host family's house exactly.

I found the place pretty easy. Even tho some people already told me to take the 6100 bus, all I have to do was step outside the Airport and see this ajhossi managing everyone on their taxis and selling bus tickets etc. He said 어디서? And I replyed 정릉. He gives me a ticket and charges 7.000 won. The bus arrived and after one hour I arrived in 정릉 and stepped out of the bus.

I showed a girl and her sister (probably 14 and 10 years old) the address and asked for directions. Holy crap the folder girl spoke to me a easy to understand english and treated me super Nice. On my way to the directions the girl gave me (I really was about 5 minutes from the house), I saw 3 or 4 cops in the street drinking something hot in their cups. I once again asked for directions and He made a sign to follow him. He got me a taxi and together with the taxi driver set the GPS course.

I arrived in my house and the Family is really caring and funny. Since I dont know much the 13 year old daughter has been translating everything and Holy crap she does have a good english for such a young person. I'm really pround of Korea.

I used Air China and I must say that China has high reality meat too. Some of the flight attendants and coffee/restaurant staff on the Airport... Holy mother of God. I wish I was in XVI century and I could Just buy theme as my wife. They are so shy, so motherly, so caring. ..

The air seems really dry. ..
Also, my sister will help me buy BoA tickets.Best 99.000 won I will spend in my entire Life.

Im really tired. ...

Spelling mistakes because of cellphone and sleep deprivation

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I used Air China and I must say that China has high reality meat too. Some of the flight attendants and coffee/restaurant staff on the Airport... Holy mother of God. I wish I was in XVI century and I could Just buy theme as my wife. They are so shy, so motherly, so caring. ..
8DVXX.gif

ryan-ts

tumblr_lmfx5faU0e1qk2u4ao1_500.gif

Please don't say things like that.

Niks

Hello GAF, I'm in Korean. In my host family's house exactly.

I found the place pretty easy. Even tho some people already told me to take the 6100 bus, all I have to do was step outside the Airport and see this ajhossi managing everyone on their taxis and selling bus tickets etc. He said 어디서? And I replyed 정릉. He gives me a ticket and charges 7.000 won. The bus arrived and after one hour I arrived in 정릉 and stepped out of the bus.

I showed a girl and her sister (probably 14 and 10 years old) the address and asked for directions. Holy crap the folder girl spoke to me a easy to understand english and treated me super Nice. On my way to the directions the girl gave me (I really was about 5 minutes from the house), I saw 3 or 4 cops in the street drinking something hot in their cups. I once again asked for directions and He made a sign to follow him. He got me a taxi and together with the taxi driver set the GPS course.

I arrived in my house and the Family is really caring and funny. Since I dont know much the 13 year old daughter has been translating everything and Holy crap she does have a good english for such a young person. I'm really pround of Korea.

The air seems really dry. ..
Also, my sister will help me buy BoA tickets.Best 99.000 won I will spend in my entire Life.

Im really tired. ...

Spelling mistakes because of cellphone and sleep deprivation

Korea, hide yo kids hide yo wife.

That said, hope you have fun...and please stay far, far away from taeyeon.

2San

Dokish have you ever posted your real picture? I really want to know what face goes with those posts. xD I do enjoy your posts quite a bit, keep us updated with your adventures.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Dokish have you ever posted your real picture? I really want to know what face goes with those posts. xD I do enjoy your posts quite a bit, keep us updated with your adventures.
yes in irc.

and peru hates you so much right now dokish.

TheChits

I'm very interested in what he looks like as well haha. Have fun in Korea Dokish.

vanty

If he seriously does get to see BoA live I think there'll be "foreigner kills foreigner" story on Korean news soon.

Peru

So how long are you staying in Korea exactly? If I can't get tickets I will pay very real money to buy it from you dokish, dead serious. Double the price.

iXXkt7Z0Da1OE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom