• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokkir

Will Dokish make it out of Korea without being arrested? Stay tuned to find out.

Also, YG has some nice popping and locking skills lol

Edgeward

tumblr went back to the old style for searches. Awesome

oBVYa.gif
diEEV.gif

ANo7d.gif
v6liw.gif

Hello GAF, I'm in Korean. In my host family's house exactly.

I found the place pretty easy. Even tho some people already told me to take the 6100 bus, all I have to do was step outside the Airport and see this ajhossi managing everyone on their taxis and selling bus tickets etc. He said 어디서? And I replyed 정릉. He gives me a ticket and charges 7.000 won. The bus arrived and after one hour I arrived in 정릉 and stepped out of the bus.

I showed a girl and her sister (probably 14 and 10 years old) the address and asked for directions. Holy crap the folder girl spoke to me a easy to understand english and treated me super Nice. On my way to the directions the girl gave me (I really was about 5 minutes from the house), I saw 3 or 4 cops in the street drinking something hot in their cups. I once again asked for directions and He made a sign to follow him. He got me a taxi and together with the taxi driver set the GPS course.

I arrived in my house and the Family is really caring and funny. Since I dont know much the 13 year old daughter has been translating everything and Holy crap she does have a good english for such a young person. I'm really pround of Korea.

I used Air China and I must say that China has high reality meat too. Some of the flight attendants and coffee/restaurant staff on the Airport... Holy mother of God. I wish I was in XVI century and I could Just buy theme as my wife. They are so shy, so motherly, so caring. ..

The air seems really dry. ..
Also, my sister will help me buy BoA tickets.Best 99.000 won I will spend in my entire Life.

Im really tired. ...

Spelling mistakes because of cellphone and sleep deprivation

tumblr_mc3r35DJKx1r8793ro1_500.gif

Seriously man, dont do it!!!!

tumblr_m7dqcofujv1qj8y3j.gif

Though I guess it wouldnt surprise me if you did something like FreeMufasa in Japan

Chesskid1

Banned
posting this for moonsoshi9

Normally I don't post this kind of stuff here, but F it, this is important.

Please vote for Soshified at this Mnet Kpop fanclub awards. The winning fanclub will get promotional activities for their artist in Korea, like bus advertisements and big electronic displays on buildings. In other words, lots of free publicity for SNSD in Korea.

http://global.mnet.com/site/list.m?&page=1

You can vote once per day using Mnet ID, Facebook, and Twitter. Thank you.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Why would SNSD or Suju need publicity in Korea? That's like publicity for Obama in Chicago. This is just another retarded fan war.

Alta1r

Why would SNSD or Suju need publicity in Korea? That's like publicity for Obama in Chicago. This is just another retarded fan war.

Netizens will hate them. They'll condemn them. Set 2ne1 on them. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes, world domination isn't good enough. Sometimes netizens want more. Sometimes netizens want to see the second-bests rewarded.

Because they're the idols K-pop deserve, but not the ones it needs right now. So kpopgaf will hate them. Because Soshi can take it. Because they're not just idols. They're impeccable performers, the most entertaining variety guests, they're So Nyeo Shi Dae.

tumblr_mf0nkdF5Vv1r77uuao1_500.jpg

broz0rs

It just seems it's more about bragging rights for the respective fan clubs. The top two clubs, as it has been well documented, can get overzealous to say the least.

Hmm... I thought that chorus felt really familiar, It's very similar to the chorus for "Honey" by Kara. Similar to the point I would call them practically the same. Although, I admit nobody is giving "Honey" awards for originality. lol

Do you guys hear what I'm talking about?
Hello Venus Chorus
Kara Chorus

They even say "Oh Baby" at the same time. Anyway, the HV song is a lot of fun, I like it. I didn't like it at first, but it got stuck in my head and I like now. It's insidious; like the Federation.

Edgeward

I never made that connection, and I loved "Honey."

Looking at it now I can sorta hear it but I wouldn't go as far as to say exactly the same.

Wo5TA.gif
WZea8.gif

hD0Pq.gif
JdQIH.gif

cISpe.gif
8NZ4Q.gif

vanty

The amount of signs I'm seeing on twerking and/or ratchet dancing in general bursting its way in Korea frightens me. For shits n giggles or not. Minzy is already on this path.

Opracrying.gif
Weren't they just imitating the dance of the old song they were doing karaoke with there?

luso

I also liked Honey and I didn't noticed resemblances with Hello Venus song.
Probably is only the similar rhythm.

Inkblot

Sydney KpopGaffers, I just saw this today, but apparently tickets have been on sale for a while, tickets are 300 bucks for the front :(

kpopheart_zps6e7abb1b.jpg

dokish

Banned
Korea is awesome.
And hey, about the chinese... a lot of people these days marry for money and shallow reasons, they don`t even like or know each other that well... I`m gonna give so much love to my chinese ladies!

Photobucket resized everything. I`m sorry about the photo selection (I didn`t do any). I`m on my family`s pc and I don`t feel comfortable using it. I wanna get one for my own.

Photos from my S3 can be seen here: http://dokiteer.minus.com/myVmMWep90YWS

Photos and videos - http://www.facebook.com/allan.oliveira.129794

Cuddler

Congratulation dokish! Good pictures, I'm jelous too, I really want to go to South Korea sooner or later. In other news ShinDong was at the Hong Rokki’s Wedding (absolutely beautiful and hilarious when he probably said something like I am Super Juni~oyeo since he's alone, lol), there are a lot of other artists as well, Boa (my link start at ShinDong time, Boa is before that) and Tiffany too.

tumblr went back to the old style for searches. Awesome

But it's still not in chronological order...

Alta1r

Yoona's New UFO picture
ibpa9MA1kpjsJZ.png

ibtj3Of0ioFB9o.gif

Sydney KpopGaffers, I just saw this today, but apparently tickets have been on sale for a while, tickets are 300 bucks for the front :(

kpopheart_zps6e7abb1b.jpg

Lol. Bear Tae Woo. I always forget he's a performer too and not just the goofy and highly entertaining guest on IY.

Korea is awesome.

Photobucket resized everything. I`m sorry about the photo selection (I didn`t do any). I`m on my family`s pc and I don`t feel comfortable using it. I wanna get one for my own.

Photos from my S3 can be seen here: http://dokiteer.minus.com/myVmMWep90YWS

Photos and videos - http://www.facebook.com/allan.oliveira.129794

Ahhh, seeing these pics brings back some memories. I miss that place. Good shit Dokish.

tumblr_mf0kzdxGI21qk888co1_500.jpg

roaSone

Yesterday I've received 2011 Girls' Generation Tour DVD, and I've just finished it,
it was the most spectacular and passionate show I've ever seen in my whole life.
These girls are the best, by far.

I also liked Honey and I didn't noticed resemblances with Hello Venus song.
Probably is only the similar rhythm.

Although it's in a different key, the chord progression is almost identical (focus on the bassline and you'll hear it better) But beyond that, the layout of the choruses are almost identical. If I knew Korean, explaining this would be easier, lol.

Kara: (3 word term of endearment) -> Two Syllable English H-word X3 -> Short Korean phrase -> Two Syllable English H-word X3 -> Short Korean Phrase -> 11 syllable sentence that steps down then jumps up at the end. -> (OH Baby) Repeat

vs.

HV: (3 word term of endearment) -> Two Syllable English H-word X3 -> Short Korean phrase -> Two Syllable English H-word X3 -> Short Korean Phrase -> 11 syllable sentence that steps down then jumps up at the end. -> (OH Baby) Repeat

I'm not hating in the slightest. I'm glad both songs exist! lol And, HV can't NOT get famous. I haven't seen top-to-bottom hotness in a Kpop group like that since when T-Ara first came out. Whoever this is in the black dress is ridiculous

Dice

vas_a_morir is your real name Reed Richards?

That's Nara in the black sporty nun outfit thing. If you like her you'd also like Han Ye Seul.

Dice

Suji is tired of only being called cute. BAMF Suji is coming to kick some ass.

Watching Hello Venus on Inkigayo and OMFG they look so good, especially Alice and Yoo Ara. I don't think they could have made Alice's hair any cuter. I am done for. *dies* Though, the audio balance is way off. They aren't lipsyncing but if you weren't listening on good speakers you might think so because their mics are so quiet. You can tell Yoonjo is happy to finally be performing and it's cute.

Cuddler

Yup. So still awful. Not sure why they went and changed that.

It's really weird that both youtube and tumblr have done the same thing, basically at the same time, you can't watch anymore the things uploaded in chronological order, at least on youtube you can still search for video uploaded daily, etc...but on tumblr it's impossible, so is really useless now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom