• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

catmincer

wot

I think you mean

1. Tara

#. 4minute

#. Secret.

Neh, I am pretty sure this T-ara thing will flop badly. The whole thing looks awful. Then again, I could be totally wrong.

Secret I think will do better than 4Minute but again I could be totally wrong. Guess we'll know in June. ;)

Edgeward

G4WTTy1.jpg
Q4N95hq.jpg

7Ukxn82.jpg
synHfnS.jpg

vanty

Unless YG decides to FINALLY put out 2NE1's album and they have like two months of 'all kills' with new singles every couple weeks.

luso

4minute will have better physical sales.
Digital sales it will depend more on the song itself, T-ara is better historical but since the controversy I don't know anymore.

tumblr_mlfxcsosKt1s2wpwlo1_500.jpg

Lol... your face... i love u rino♥

RubyFaith

4minute will get a perfect all-kill or whatever the crap it is called.

That's wishful thinking. They have never done this but it would be great to see this happen.

Overall I think 4minute will sell decently. I just hope the song is good so that their digital sales can blow some minds.

Peru

Rumored tracklist of 4minute mini album. Not sure if real yet.

tumblr_mlfd9kyC201qb0b9ro1_500.jpg

The first track is called 'What's My Name?' and the 2nd the same in Korean? With different composers? That would be weird, so...

Anyway if ends up being real I'm disappointed we dont' get to hear any of Jiyoon's shiz.

Gots to check out Taru.

No No Eul

iSo8NyF7dpGB3.jpg

Someone's already managed to get to the bottom of the
obviously false
rumours surrounding
Perfect Best Can Do No Wrong
Suzy.
Netizens fire back at ‘Sports Seoul’ on their rumor post referring to Suzy

After the release of their article and video regarding a ‘rude and disrespectful’ female idol earlier today, ‘Sports Seoul‘ has become criticized by netizens who say that the media outlet has reported on a random rumor made up by an individual.

As mentioned before, their ‘SS Rumors and Truth‘ segment beeped out Suzy’s name, but they made it far too easy to figure that they were indeed talking about her as the last syllable of the name ended with “zy” and she also had the initial ‘B’ (Bae Suzy).

With the article becoming one of the popular story on portals, netizens set out to do their own investigation and have reached the conclusion that the media outlet had just relied upon a false rumor created by a man called Choi Chang Ryul, someone whom they say is notorious for creating false rumors, calling them ‘blind item’s or gossip reported by insiders in the financial world.

According to a post on a board being spread around, a netizen starts off the post saying, “The things below are gossip that he wrote up in February, which weren’t floating around anywhere except until he wrote it on his DCInside.”

The one listed under the rumors Choi Chang Ryul spread on February 3rd especially sounded familiar as it said “Girl group member ‘B’ who is being called the trend these days as she’s rising as the ‘nation’s first love’.. With the immense increase in popularity, she’s become immensely rude and is being criticized by reporters and PDs.. In addition to being late to her photoshoots, she also complains if they want to reshoot and even uses profanity.. Writers are apparently having a tough time as well because of her dirty mentality.”

Evidently Sports Seoul is pillar of journalistic integrity.

Soyeon's been on a selca rampage?

A last ditch effort by CCM to bring Soyeon Fanboy back into the fold.

Dahee channelling Hello Venus' Yooyoung, all day, every day.

This chick is the new Yejin.

I wish the old Yejin would make a comeback.

4minute will show the most stylish and creepy atmosphere with the high expectation of their zombie concept.

Vampire zombie charms! Suddenly I'm not all that excited for 4Minute's comeback. Hopefully the music is good.

itLZEgeR2e6nq.jpg

Sori clearly approves of the 4Minute teaser photos.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
They are in Macau, likely waiting on schedules and very bored.

A fansite clipped Hammie's selca into the group pic and they picked it up.

RkDDO4R.jpg

<3

luso

So people didn't knew who Rino was. Taeyeon answers

tumblr_mlgkcicYt41soz3eho1_500.jpg

Fine:( kkk. Introducing world's most energetic happy person Rino Nakasone. She makes me happy :) You've also seen Rino's work in: genie, Hoot, mister taxi, The boys, paparazzi, boomerang. Beepbeep etc.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
GD just needs to fuck off for a while. It's like he does a new thing every 2 months and they all suck.

GD just needs to fuck off for a while. It's like he does a new thing every 2 months and they all suck.

I think YG is allowing him complete freedom to do what he wants with his solo stuff as a reward for the bigbang success. As long as tracks like Crayon and MichiGO stay off bigbang and GD&Top albums i'm happy.

Hellix

A KBS representative revealed, “In the beginning of the ‘Gentleman’ MV, one of the scenes show Psy kicking a ‘no parking’ sign. Due to the display of damage to public property, it was deemed unsuitable for broadcast. Artists’ music videos normally air at the end of variety shows, but because Psy’s ‘Gentleman’ MV has been banned, we cannot air it.”

Am I being trolled right now?

Conceptor

Dice and choco couple avatars, hehe

CLJ7CNC.jpg

Mdtfa1o.png

!!!!!!!&#50864;&#47532;&#44032; &#47564;&#45212;&#51648; &#48268;&#50024;2&#45380;!!!!
&#44256;&#47577;&#44256; &#46608; &#44256;&#47577;&#44256; &#44256;&#47560;&#50892;&#50836;@-@
&#50864;&#47532; &#50526;&#51004;&#47196;&#46020; &#50724;&#47000;&#44049;&#49884;&#45796; &#12622;&#12622;!!!!!

!!!!!!! We have met for 2 years already!!!!
I&#8217;m thankful and again I&#8217;m thankful thank you @-@
Let us stay longer in the future hehe !!!!!

#2SpringsofAPINK

giri

Thank you! :)

She kinda looks like my cousin in that GIF.
Not sure if it's a good or bad thing haha

Depends, where's your cousin live?

And whats her ph no. and address. And pics.

yes that was joking, plz don't post any of that info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom