• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

[preview] 130415 Juyeon, Nana & Kaeun - 韓ON! ファイティン!!

BRyIXMT.jpg

6wexhvq.jpg

ramyeon

You know I love Gavy NJ's songs but the MV is such a mess. So over dramatic to the point of ridiculous their expressions are hilarious it's so bad. And dat slow-mo.

Jenny's okay though, it's just the other two lol.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
4minute:

“What’s Your Name” is the work of none other than Brave Brothers, and its genre is described to be ‘Fantasy Hip Hop’, which will apparently go along perfectly with the girl’s powerful and charismatic image they’ll be showcasing.

According to Cube, the song is an electronic hip hop song with a unique sound and the repeating lines “What’s Your Name?” will be hard to forget once you hear it.

No No Eul

Yoo Jae Suk talking about his first meeting with Ji Hyo:
“I first met Song Ji Hyo when she featured as a guest on ‘Family Outing‘ in the past. The filming begins in the morning and the traveling time is long so many female guests are exhausted by the time they arrive. That is why when they arrive at the filming location, we tell the female actresses to rest a bit and come back. For the most part, the female actresses will go rest for a while and come back. So at the time, we advised Song Ji Hyo to rest up a bit and come back. But upon hearing this, Song Ji Hyo didn’t even respond and just immediately fell asleep”

lol

Christ. Gayoon and Hyuna look painfully thin. Those legs...

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
QT bomb variety pack

I was inspired by the sudden influx of qt in my tumlr. Though, I never did get around to the nine muses bomb I was considering. It kind of got to where it would have to be utterly massive unless I was really selective, which would be difficult.

dokish

Banned
Where are the majority of K-GAF from?

My visa just arrived today. On my way back to Brazil in 2014 (or even in the holidays/without-college periods) I'm seriously thinking of going to the USA for a visit.

California is my first stop, its where Tom is! I always wanted to visit Seattle, so any members from there would be a great reason to finally go.

Where are the majority of K-GAF from?

My visa just arrived today. On my way back to Brazil in 2014 (or even in the holidays/without-college periods) I'm seriously thinking of going to the USA for a visit.

California is my first stop, its where Tom is! I always wanted to visit Seattle, so any members from there would be a great reason to finally go.

redflag.jpg

Edgeward

red flag
Noun
A red flag as a warning of danger or a problem: "red flags that should have alerted them to the disastrous investment".

dokish

Banned
you're still in korea dokish?

I'm in Brazil. I'm going to Korea June 17th. But I'm going through Miami > Dallas. I would drink a cup of coffee with jongkookie, but my flight got changed from 10:30 to 8:30-ish, so its too early for him to go to the airport.

But in December/January holidays I was thinking of visiting the US, or I'll probably (definitely) visit on my way back to Brazil, in June~August, depends. (2014)

my dream is to eat cheesecake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom