• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mliggh8ADs1s0ga5lo2_250.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Eating cheesecake
is one of the greatest pleasures. If you are in a country where it is available, I would highly recommend
eating cheesecake
at a high quality establishment that will do it right.

giri

i'd rather
eat rhubarb crumble
than
eat cheesecake

The
rhubarb crumble
is severely under rated.

Honey Bunny

iTm21kbGCPDmW.gif

He actually managed to make the mv more insulting to my sensibilities than the song. Bravo gd, I didn't think you could do it.

Everyone listen to this instead.

giri

I like it. The beat is kinda messy but it has a nice tune.

Poor Hyeri now has a damaged reputation since that catastrophe with Tony. Even I find myself having a hard time stanning her the same way. ; _ ;
Really ? That's very fickle of you. She's as great as ever.

RubyFaith

Really ? That's very fickle of you. She's as great as ever.

Well for one, I didn't like GsD's comeback to start with so I already don't care for this new image they're going for and second, I'm finding it really difficult to support this relationship whether it be real or not. It's not even the age difference that bothers me, it's the timing of it all.

It's certainly hard to look at stuff like this the same way.

What in the world...

omg Hyuna teaser out

Peru

No idea how the Jai Paul album blew up except for the XL hype connection. So bad.

GD song sounds solid enough but there's definitely an inflation of GD releases.

Edgeward

H4FnDU6.gif
ZNQmUjF.gif

h9KHh8h.gif
pyVpDp7.gif

rOXgYwp.gif
NLe5py8.gif

4IJg5Gy.jpg

Is there even going to be an MV? I figured there wasn't, since it's just a follow up single.

Oh my, Janey is even more useless in this song.

You're right, I thought there would be because I read some chatter and just assumed.

And I thought they would ditch Janey and send her back to CP GP basic since she doesn't fit this song.

After following her on Twitter, I get a Pavlovian response where I get hungry every time I see her.

Edit: Speaking of her on Twitter, I have no idea what's going on.

You speak of two different hers, Seung Ah and Jaekyung

dokish

Banned
For a second I thought what the fuck is wrong with Dice.

But then I remembered its Dice.

And I saw that chocomaro have the same avatar

Honey Bunny

No idea how the Jai Paul album blew up except for the XL hype connection. So bad.

GD song sounds solid enough but there's definitely an inflation of GD releases.

ivoXlS9TfQaNC.gif

Please. Jasmine(demo) was SOTY 2012, BTSTU was up there however many years ago he dropped that.

Doesn't matter what label he's on, never has, he's had the hype since the myspace days.

I like it. The beat is kinda messy but it has a nice tune.

Well it is an unfinished song that got released without his consent... but he trades in wonky beats like that anyway.

Lol @ Hyuna autotune teaser. Don't let the pics be the best thing about this comeback..

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
No more couple avatar.
YOU'RE DUMPING ME LIKE THIS IN FRONT OF DOKISH WHERE EVERYONE CAN SEE?!

PJFE147.gif

Whenever people mention couple things it reminds me of that line in NU ABO.

커플링 만져보기

RubyFaith

YOU'RE DUMPING ME LIKE THIS IN FRONT OF DOKISH WHERE EVERYONE CAN SEE?!

PJFE147.gif

Whenever people mention couple things it reminds me of that line in NU ABO.

커플링 만져보기

All things come to an end. Until the next Sohyun avatar.
tumblr_m8hbsnbUMc1r60bmvo1_r1_250.gif

Edgeward

ycFWPjN.gif

The release of 4minute’s 4th mini album “Name is 4minute” and of the music video of their upcoming single “What’s Your Name?” has been postponed for additional filming of scenes.

Initially, Cube Entertainment had revealed that 4minute would come back on April 25, the original release date of the music video and new album.

A representative of Cube Entertainment expressed, “The release of the music video of 4minute’s new single “What’s Your Name?” will be postponed to April 26. The additional filming of scenes for the music video is proceeding well but because of it we couldn’t stick to the original schedule and delaying the release by a day was in the end inevitable.”

He went on, “We wanted to release the music video and the mini album silmutaneously but for the sake of quality we had to do some modifications so the overall concept would be rendered perfectly. And to compensate for the disappointment of fans, we will work even harder to make sure everything is perfect.”

Look forward to the release of 4minute’s 4th mini album and music video on April 26!

source - Osen
translation by yoobin (@ 4MF)

http://4mf-trans.tumblr.com/post/48409817028/news-130420-release-of-4minutes-4th-ep-and-music

kPNMYDo.jpg

5RdEVCy.jpg

B-Dex

I just realized B1A4's goodnight is about cheating on your girlfriend. K-Pop makes even horrible shit sound cute and catchy lol.

Also, that new T-Ara "show" was dreadful. We have nothing to air so let's show how we filmed the terrible opening to the show.

Chesskid1

Banned
t5W5J9C.jpg

uploaders being slow tonight and i'm sleepy, so K.Will, Seo In Guk, 15&, ZE:Ax5, Geeks, Delight are missing. search 130420 <artist> and sort by date on youtube if you want to see them =)

eww @ that middle gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom