• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

You know it is possible for a person to tweet a pic of someone else. Which is what Sunny Hill's Seungah did while talking to Lee Min Soo.

Peru

She's joking around, LSM then replies (jokingly) that perhaps the person in the pic could be peeved. I mean, the evidence is that the person in the picture is obviously Jaekyung. Don't go Ash on us.

No No Eul

Jia's latest Twitter profile pic. Presumably that's a new tattoo? I don't remember seeing it before.
iwF4C20PlDWzE.jpeg

Sera has finally ditched that terrible hairstyle.

Edgeward

Hmm, alright then. My mistake, pend.

In other news, global WGM is on dramafever now. The full episodes, not the youtube super short cut ups.

Peru

iOgcXIsGr6Hk1.gif

Oh Min

2min0
‏@missA_min
“@NicNacBeats: What's your favorite song right now?”
I hit it I hit it I hit it first.

✔

What's this? Sunny, Min and Felix da Housecat?
BIPVQeBCQAA6Jxj.jpg

beatsan

Neo Member
Dreaaam Gurl Ooo-Ooooo~

Finally watched GDragon's new MV. I liked Crayon and One of a Kind, but this one just...NG. The song is ok tho. I think he needs to take a step back and chill out for a while.

Finally watched GDragon's new MV. I liked Crayon and One of a Kind, but this one just...NG. The song is ok tho. I think he needs to take a step back and chill out for a while.

Love the song, hate the MV. It so stupid and unnecessary. It literally... makes no sense.

llehuty

chiptune Gee

tumblr_loy06cQLOV1qahidbo1_500.gif

I concur that Nicole is looking fabulous. Dat eye smile.

tumblr_lk3lm9glKU1qel7kio1_500.gif

They got creative with the suspenders. Minah looks so out of place between those goddesses.

Exhibit A of why 9muses should be doing variety. Exhibit B

Edit:
Has the full MV version of SNSD's Beep Beep been released yet? I thought it was supposed to come out a week after the short teaser.

Probably we'll have to wait until 29/05

The official Universal Music Japan website of Girls’ Generation has revealed that the girls will be releasing their 7th Japanese single “LOVE&GIRLS” on May 29th!

“LOVE&GIRLS” will come in two editions, Limited and Regular with the Limited edition including a DVD containing the music video for “Beep Beep“. The coupling track for both editions will also be a brand new track titled, “Lingua Franca“.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom