• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
MEeUw7b.jpg

vEjKoZb.jpg
lomVbkh.jpg

X8L2q8F.jpg
IvneCOJ.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
LMAO seeing it now I just realized what you guys were talking about with the girl in the Jay Park video. That isn't Jiyoon from 4minute a.k.a Toothpaste Girl, it's brilliant singer/songwriter/producer Park Ji Yoon.

Chesskid1

Banned
tumblr_mlskcopQOm1radcvpo2_500.gif

found a list of cameos for t-ara's MV

The drama version included cameo appearances by several stars, such as Davichi’s Kang Min Kyung, former baseball player Yang Joon Hyuk, politician Heo Kyung Young, producer Duble Sidekick, who produced the song, singer Kim Wan Sun, and actor Jung Woon Taek.

Also making a very special appearance were actors Choi Bool Am and Kim Su Mi, who starred in the original MBC drama, Countryside Diaries, which aired from 1980 to 2002.

Speed/5dolls/The Seeya are in it as well, in the dance scenes.

ramyeon

tumblr_mlskcopQOm1radcvpo2_500.gif

found a list of cameos for t-ara's MV

The drama version included cameo appearances by several stars, such as Davichi’s Kang Min Kyung, former baseball player Yang Joon Hyuk, politician Heo Kyung Young, producer Duble Sidekick, who produced the song, singer Kim Wan Sun, and actor Jung Woon Taek.

Also making a very special appearance were actors Choi Bool Am and Kim Su Mi, who starred in the original MBC drama, Countryside Diaries, which aired from 1980 to 2002.

Speed/5dolls are in it as well but i didn't notice them.
They're really trying hard to get people to notice them again.

No No Eul

Rainbow expected to comeback with a totally different concept for part 2 during the end of May.

THANK FUCK

Quite.

T-ARA N4 "전원일기" Teaser 3 (Drama Ver)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA1S16a4ovc&hd=1

My god that actually looks really promising.

Seriously. CCM pulling out all the stops. KKS calling in every favour.

HYPE

I'm not so sure about Secret's Loving U doppelgänger though.

ikfURvu5MJifM.jpg

I'm not sure what's more awesome; LE building a Lego VW camper van or the fact that YOU CAN BUY A LEGO VW CAMPER VAN!!!
It's probably the former.

luso

Taeyeon doing casual shopping?
tumblr_mltae0MgX11r9lfpfo1_500.jpg

Chrome Boo♡gatti ;)

For Taeyeon indiferents.
tumblr_mlt7qobulM1ryot7ro1_500.jpg

Great, I will check this later.

Sunhwa teaser <3
tumblr_m6dwzxwchV1qbz70so1_500.gif

The best so far.

Seems better than individual teasers, let's see if there is too much auto-tune, I don't like it.

T-ARA N4 "&#51204;&#50896;&#51068;&#44592;" Teaser 3 (Drama Ver)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA1S16a4ovc&hd=1

so good. those two people at the end are the original actors from "&#51204;&#50896;&#51068;&#44592;", i guess they are famous in sk since it aired for ~20 years.
KKS pulling strings everywhere trying to save them. Definitely a IY feel.
Looks a little promising, the sequence leading to chorus is being used a lot lately, a SNSD song in Japanese album has it.

Rainbow expected to comeback with a totally different concept for part 2 during the end of May.
Last chance to be relevant?

&#49884;&#53356;&#47551; (SECRET) - YooHoo M/V Teaser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_jkh2CuUbQ&hd=1

Secret pulling a SISTAR, but downgraded. After Poison, back to cute...

Ym1r

Bugatti's are so ugly and sound retarded, would rather have LFA or Aventador. plz Taeyeon, pose by a reasonably good looking car at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom