• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

No No Eul

I know CL gets little to no love in this thread
you heathens :p
but to hell with it, I'm going to post these anyway.
iXvqywUMJwa5l.jpg
iYVYoqdiJzX6y.jpg

iboTMgXyTQMZbl.jpg

Sori.

Cuddler

2BiC will have their first solo concert the 8 of June!!!

투빅(2bic)- FIRST CONCERT SPOT

2BiC first solo concert - allkpop

Unfortunately I can't be there...sadness...

Minstyle have done a coreography for one of the 2BiC new song that is present in the "Back to Black" album, called Your Eyes, Nose And Lips (Feat.79). I think it's good and you can listen to the song (unfortunately not the entire is song), which I really like.

minstyle..2bic '니눈 니코 니입술' choreo by minstyle(feat.Eunjin)

My signed 2BiC album has arrived and I'm really happy! You can listen to all the songs in the 2BiC album (minus the one in the previous video) in this allkpop article.

Talented duo 2BiC releases “Bye Bye Love” MV + first full-length album, ‘Back to Black’ - allkpop

The album it's really good IMO, I really like all the songs.

KBS World has uploaded in 720p all the 2BiC - Bye Bye Love performance from Music Bank.

[Music Bank w/ Eng Lyrics] 2BIC - Bye Bye Love (2013.04.06)
[Music Bank w/ Eng Lyrics] 2BIC - Bye Bye Love (2013.04.13)
[Music Bank w/ Eng Lyrics] 2BIC - Bye Bye, Love (2013.04.20)

The dates are referring to the airing of Music Bank on KBS World.

dokish

Banned
Holy shit that 'wake-up-ish' Nana picture.

PYH2013042502470034100_P2.jpg

They need better-looking models, although the right one is ok.
Releases tomorrow.

Pendulum

In Oxford no less.

God damn. So close, yet so far.

Damn, thought you said Oxford Street for a moment and I was ready to hop on the Tube.

I'm in a party mood.

tumblr_mlsrmdk3C61qhbs9xo1_250.gif
tumblr_mlsrmdk3C61qhbs9xo2_250.gif
tumblr_mlsrmdk3C61qhbs9xo3_250.gif
tumblr_mlsrmdk3C61qhbs9xo4_250.gif

Areum trampling over crops :p

EDIT: Hang on, that picture Niks just edited in is of Westminster Abbey. Damn, I'm very close - literally 10-15 mins away (or 2 via taxi).

Selane

[OFFICIAL] Nine Muses to release a mini-album on may the 9th with 5 new songs by Sweetune.
Titles:
- ACTION
- SPOTLIGHT
- 와일드(WILD)
- 사는사람
- 휴지조각

i5wVvdMSMJqBc.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I guess 9M is definitely Sweetune's favored girl group while Kara is in Japan.

Conceptor

Dropped by to post that. Woooo another comeback :)

Happy Birthday to you guys recently celebrating!!! Time to catch up on the thread hehe

PENDULUM WOT R U W8IN FOR INNIT

Pendulum

PENDULUM WOT R U W8IN FOR INNIT

Whilst I would like to entertain the thought of me running out the door, riding in a cab to Westminster as I yell at the driver to overtake traffic, pulling up at the curb at the phone box, tapping Taeyeon on the shoulder, her turning around, the sun catching in her hair as it flicks over her shoulder, her mouth folding into a smile as she sees me, her eyes brightening, and her whispering "Oppa, you're late. I've been waiting."...

...I've got to remember that the pic was posted at least 30 mins before I was aware of it so she's likely moved on already.

Ah, Taeyeon, we'll always have London.

No No Eul

Damn, thought you said Oxford Street for a moment and I was ready to hop on the Tube.

EDIT: Hang on, that picture Niks just edited in is of Westminster Abbey. Damn, I'm very close - literally 10-15 mins away (or 2 via taxi).

Yeah, I guess it's just the first few pictures she posted that were from Oxford.

itmPYdaAENj0U.jpg

Google street view of the same location if anyone's interested. :p

[OFFICIAL] Nine Muses to release a mini-album on may the 9th with 5 new songs by Sweetune.
Titles:
- ACTION
- SPOTLIGHT
- 와일드(WILD)
- 사는사람
- 휴지조각

Hell yes!

Pendulum

Isn't it 8pm in UK? I'm sure she's posting from the safety of her hotel /stalking

Nj4gy.gif

Ok. My Plan B. It only involves ringing all the hotels and restaurants in the West End. Easy.

Edit: But yeah, if I'm reading the clock in that pic right, she was there just before 11am. That clock only has an hour hand.

llehuty

Ok. My Plan B. It only involves ringing all the hotels and restaurants in the West End. Easy.

Go for it!

Titles:
- ACTION
- SPOTLIGHT
- 와일드(WILD)
- 사는사람
- 휴지조각

imXJLBNHQ1BfC.gif

OUT OF NOWHERE!
and sweetune!!!

9muses year guys!

Chesskid1

Banned
i remember lime was like the it girl around hello venus debut.

now that the hype for her has died down completely, OC was right.

yoo ara #1

luso

If you search deep enough I think you will find that subbed. I found them months ago. It is a great behind the scenes.
I have the original DVD...

giri

i remember lime was like the it girl around hello venus debut.

now that the hype for her has died down completely, OC was right.

yoo ara #1

Everyone just realized how bloody terrible they are.

They will be, if they haven't already, passed by AoA quickly.

Also, damn, 9M has legs for dayyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

No No Eul

I hope Star Empire comes up with a stronger, more coherent concept for Nine Muses this time around. Dolls was a bit of a confused mess in that regard and the MV was pretty weak.

imnana

Neo Member
I think I'm the only person in existence that likes Nara. But Hello Venus teaser is boring, it sounds/looks like their others. Every group is disappointing so far, my only hope is 9muses.

dokish

Banned
lol, Nara is the most bland looking and boring. Kinda "westernized".

Don't know how can you guys like types such as Nana, Suzy AND still like Nara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom