• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
there goes my babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ooooo girl look at you

www.youtube.com/watch?v=htkdRjie_U4

tumblr_m8tjmdD5qq1rugn8co5_500.jpg

tumblr_m8s73pHLUW1rw4w5zo4_500.jpg

tumblr_m2kx0zhedB1ru2xb8o1_500.jpg

ramyeon

Meh, If You Wanna is still one of their best songs ever. And thats from the debut album.

Though, hearing about them going to fan meets and only like 3 people showed up in 2 hours seems absurd these days.

Based Kara.
If You Wanna is awesome, and their whole debut album is fantastic. It's actually my favourite album from them. Maybe because that's when they were still being marketed as the "next Fin.KL" and had a sound that was somewhat similar.

Mibbit down? Anyone have any alternative sites for using irc?

I guess Max won't be the only one calling her by her real name anymore lol

SECRET’s Zinger to go by her real name Jung Hana + comeback teaser photo

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/secrets-zinger-to-go-by-her-real-name-jung-hana-comeback-teaser-photo

tumblr_mlqghijXLj1rdxn84o1_1280.jpg

Why the fuck did she go by Zinger in the first place? Jung Hana sounds so much better..

As for the picture, it's pretty bland. Not surprising considering she's bottom-tier in Secret. Shoes are somewhat ugly, I give it 2/5 Perus.

image.php
image.php

Jisoo is great and all, but this right here...

milkham

Far too late. Ep 10 is finished, or half way through it.

And tomorrow is a public holiday, so i should finish it by the end of the day.

Shin Se-kyung is a cutie and is great in it.

I'm so sorry. Let me know when you finish it.
SSK is great, like I said before she made
Yuri
look ugly in fashion king. I went and watched other stuff she was in,
she cries in EVERYTHING except Running Man

I give it 2/5 Perus.

image.php
image.php

This rating system is genius. I think I'm gonna start using it myself lol.

Also, here's my 2cents on the Yookyung/A-Pink scandal since I missed out on the discussion earlier.

I think it was kinda clear that she was the least liked member of A-Pink. One of the A-Pink News S3 eps mentioned something about Yookyung only being an anchor once in its entire 3 seasons then on ep 12 when she was doing her selca "s-line exercises" she had her english tutor pretty much hold the camera and stuff. The entire time I was questioning why she had an english tutor to go along with her when she lived in America for quite a while, and when she spoke english, she sounded a lot like the typical Kor-Am's... not Fany's valleygirl swag. And there's also other stuff within APN that don't paint her in a positive light. I'm sure some bored armchair Pink Panda is gonna find all this so I'm not even gonna bother.

My personal opinion on this is that it was a split decision and it was all due to money. I think she told ACube that she wants to pursue uni and ACube knows that as a product she isn't bringing anything major to the table so they cut ties and both get what they want. Weird thing is, her dad says they knew about it a month ago, so I kinda don't get his outrage. This I think also rules out the theory of the rest of the members wanting to kick her out.

But the weirdest thing is the fact that they announced it now... days after the group's 2-year debut anniversary. They obviously couldn't announce it before, but to do it a couple of days after seems like it was a bad breakup, then to also immediately announce that they're in the process of finding another member... something fishy is definitely going on.

Speaking of which, this means that there probably won't be a season 4 of APN. :((

luso

SECRET’s Zinger to go by her real name Jung Hana + comeback teaser photo

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/secrets-zinger-to-go-by-her-real-name-jung-hana-comeback-teaser-photo
Member changing without changing member?
LWeCJu3.jpg

Finished my drawings for the most part. Just gotta fix a few things but I'll leave it for now
Very nice, well done!

The couple Dispatch outed are just actors Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee. Oh well.

Maybe big but the best day? lol. Maybe if it was someone from SNSD.

I'm so sorry. Let me know when you finish it.
SSK is great, like I said before she made
Yuri
look ugly in fashion king. I went and watched other stuff she was in,
she cries in EVERYTHING except Running Man

All female leads in K-drama cries soon or later.

ramyeon

Maybe big but the best day? lol. Maybe if it was someone from SNSD.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Jo In Sung is more widespread popular (In Korea) than any member of SNSD.

That said, it's not a huge scandal since he isn't young and he's not an idol. But for a bit of perspective my Facebook feed was full of my Korean friends posting about this this morning. None of them ever posts about idol scandals.

luso

I was being half-serious, we all know the rift between idols and actors in Korea.
About popularity of that actor, I don't have idea nor how it compares with other actors or idols.

ramyeon

I was being half-serious, we all know the rift between idols and actors in Korea.
About popularity of that actor, I don't have idea nor how it compares with other actors or idols.
One of the most popular, him and Won Bin are pretty much nationally known for having "perfect looks". He's pretty much everywhere as far as advertising and publicity goes.

No No Eul

My personal opinion on this is that it was a split decision and it was all due to money. I think she told ACube that she wants to pursue uni and ACube knows that as a product she isn't bringing anything major to the table so they cut ties and both get what they want. Weird thing is, her dad says they knew about it a month ago, so I kinda don't get his outrage. This I think also rules out the theory of the rest of the members wanting to kick her out.

The way her dad's message is worded...

"(to @yookyunggom) Thank you for hard work running this site all this time ㅎㅎ and sorry. It will be difficult for Yookyung as well. Didn't receive notice of the news until a month ago suddenly... Stay healthy and find success."

...implies to me that there wasn't much in the way of a joint decision. I mean, the news seems to have come as a surprise to him, which surely wouldn't be the case if Yookyung's departure was a matter they'd all been planning and discussing with A Cube for some time.

I guess for some reason or another, he decided to wait until the official announcement was made before sounding off about it.

But the weirdest thing is the fact that they announced it now... days after the group's 2-year debut anniversary. They obviously couldn't announce it before, but to do it a couple of days after seems like it was a bad breakup, then to also immediately announce that they're in the process of finding another member... something fishy is definitely going on.

Yeah, the timing of it all is at the very least unfortunate, if not rather suspicious. Also, you'd think there'd be some sort of message from the other members, wishing her luck etc.

are you our only sunwha fan?

I think Alt likes her quite a bit too.

Why the fuck did she go by Zinger in the first place? Jung Hana sounds so much better..

She's a big fan of Nicole Scherzinger.

taeyeon_ss said:
iNKWcMhEbpizP.jpg

Blue sky, blue chair and blue nails ;)

llehuty

Peru

Lee Si Young has finally achieved her goal of becoming a national athlete for Korea.

At the 2013 National Athlete Contest held on April 24 in Chungju-si, Lee Si Young won in the finals for the 48kg class.

With the win, Lee Si Young became the first active celebrity to become a national athlete in Korean boxing history.

29201686.jpg

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Jo In Sung is more widespread popular (In Korea) than any member of SNSD.

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT.

She's a big fan of Nicole Scherzinger.

Come the fuck on. She called herself Zinger because of Nicole Scherzinger? Really? That's probably the dumbest thing I have heard all week. Someone should revoke her rights to call herself whatever she wants. She's obviously not responsible enough for such responsibility.

Brækhus better watch out.

Shin Se Kyungs new drama seems pretty cool. I recognise the guy from Goong and East of Eden too, both dramas I enjoyed. More interested in this than Suzys drama, though I'll definitely check out both.

19:05 mib_conc so apparently yookyung's family paid for the a pink dorm
19:05 mib_conc and a cube didnt tell her she was being replaced lol
19:21 q Source conc?
19:21 mib_conc i was reading it up on the cube ent tumblr
19:21 mib_conc they tend to be one of the first with
19:21 mib_conc updates and news

If this is true... Damn. Who needs CCM?

Haha that guy in the MV is the same Korean Jesus dude from Ailee's Heaven MV. It was a surprise to see him again.

Anyway, this song is dominating the real-time charts in Korea right now, going as far as to boot Psy's Gentleman off No. 1. You wouldn't think it'd be sung by a 60 year old dude from watching that MV.

Thanks for quoting, I almost missed it because I never heard of the guy. Song is fucking amazing. Looking forward to seeing it on shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom