• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

luso

tumblr_mlruqkRFSy1rm8wnxo1_500.jpg

Older Jung in Paris, any french around?

Pendulum

I'm afraid so.

In 2010 on MBC’s “Sebakwi,” Zinger has explained where her name came from. She clarified, “I really admire ‘Pussycat Dolls’s’ Nicole Scherzinger and that is why I chose the name Zinger.”

s
cher was already taken.

Edit: Slightly off-topic, here's the Miss Korea 2013 entrants:

3QivZoj.jpg

And Ash's worst nightmare:

uYHnQrW.gif

s
cher was already taken.

Edit: Slightly off-topic, here's the Miss Korea 2013 entrants:

3QivZoj.jpg

And Ash's worst nightmare:

uYHnQrW.gif

Hahaha Ash would probably get a heart attack if he sees this lol.

Also, thread on OT is hilarious. At least this time there's less armchair elitists.

2nd row, far right with the blue dress... looks like Taeyeon haha
would tho

Hahaha Ash would probably get a heart attack if he sees this lol.

Also, thread on OT is hilarious. At least this time there's less armchair elitists.

2nd row, far right with the blue dress... looks like Taeyeon haha
would tho

I immediately picked her out as the most attractive, but yeah she does look like Taeyeon.

dokish

Banned
I'm willing to marry almost every single one of them.

EDIT: Well... Dice is making a pretty good defence there. I'm loving his posts. He's awesome when he wants.

Which isn't most of the time, sadly

Peru

I don't want to raed that thread but if someone's not done it already someone should point out all the actresses and real stars who don't look alike at al.

Chuckie

He's busy with skewl. Just yoona tho? Nobody else? :/ My megaposts are strictly for top tiers but.... here you go anyways:

First of all: Thank you, very nice pics!

Second: I also have other loves...Taeyeon is my favorite...but she gets posted soooo much.
Besides that I really love Nana.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Maybe I'm crazy, but I don't understand why you guys love Nana so much. Good looking lady for sure, but nothing too special. Sorry guys!
Are you going by pics or have you seen her do sexy things on stage? Because she's kind of really good at that.

Are you going by pics or have you seen her do sexy things on stage? Because she's kind of really good at that.

Strictly by the pictures posted on here. Perhaps it's because, to me at least, she resembles a typical Caucasian too much (proportions, hair colors, etc.).

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Our birthday is/was also shared with guys like Prince Harry, Tommy Lee Jones, Marco Polo, Dan Marino, Oliver Stone, and Jimmy Carr. We should call them all up and have a birthday party together, except Marco, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom