• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

No No Eul

Dammit. Out of all the SNSD members to get an Instagram next, it had to be Hyoyeon.

Have you got a link? I did a quick Google search and found this article and this account but those same two photos crop up on another account belonging to someone who's on holiday with her, so that first account doesn't seem all that genuine.

Edit:

iQ5dkQNxt2Vnc.jpg
ibjA7ZopTRF38v.jpg

iVCp9HBp3HS86.jpg
ib15CNhlPrUawv.jpg

iSHNgWlR449B9.jpg
iJTY0x8SBabN3.jpg

iDJzEyVV3GM7A.jpg
iA9PH9VRnWPUG.jpg

iPf9ZlMWJ0AEg.jpg
ibhIDKClWrTF3F.jpg

Selane

WHAAAAA?

I'm a fan because of this song. The lives sucked but the song itself was great.

Yeah, they sucked at performing back then, and the concept was awful(they literally looked like prostitutes), and the choreography looked like it was done by a ten year old, but the song was actually quite good.

Sera said:
My clay work masterpiece ‘-‘v

tumblr_mm87kjIlUO1qgetzno1_250.jpg

tumblr_mm87kjIlUO1qgetzno2_250.png

tumblr_mm87kjIlUO1qgetzno3_250.jpg

tumblr_mm87kjIlUO1qgetzno4_250.jpg

tumblr_mm87kjIlUO1qgetzno5_250.jpg

tumblr_mm87kjIlUO1qgetzno6_250.jpg

B-Dex

Oh wow. Guess N4 got told after their last performance. At least 2 of them sang this time...rofl. Does Eunjung ever actually sing?

dokish

Banned
Japan level of weirdness.

EDIT: But the lyrics in Korean are fucking awesome. I'm mp3ing that.
EDIT2: I SUDDENLY REALIZED ... WAY WOULD BE A GREAT SAILOR MOON COSPLAYER!
EDIT3: Watched multiple times. Best thing released in 2013.

Chesskid1

Banned
lhU7RuN.jpg

missing a few perfs, like D-UNIT and a few others. i don't think i'll bother posting links if i can't find >720p video in the future, sorry nugus. no one wants to watch bandicam videos!

why is there a guy repeatedly saying yea every 20 seconds in secret's song? =/

Selane

Aww yeah, time to watch C-Clown and completely ignore Secret, SHINee, 4minute, and T-ara. Though whoever picked out those outfits needs to be thrown into a furnace or something. I don't know what's worse, the shirts or the fucking feathers in their hats.

Jesus, Music Bank's production values are just getting worse and worse. Look at the camerawork from :32 to :44, they're literally just cranking the zoom back and forth as fast as they can. Felt like I was going to get motion sickness.

ramyeon

It's really sad because A Pink are fantastic but it's fascinating and really highlights the main issue I have with netizen culture. They're like pack animals really, and jump to conclusions and judgements based on the facts at hand. When this first came to light they attacked her saying she used the group to get into university with her fame and then left, then as soon as new evidence comes out they switch their view completely. Understandable but at the same time they should have reserved their harsh judgements in the first place, guess you can't expect much more from what is mostly young teens.

ramyeon

Popjustice users recent multi-round poll of best 2009 k-pop singles in video form http://youtu.be/XqpStn7sioY
Haha wow there's some really odd choices in there. Especially all of BoA's Japanese releases, which I'd be hard pressed to call kpop anyway.

2009 was a good year though, seeing these videos again after a few years brings back a lot of memories attached to them.

Edit: A Japanese BoA song is number 2? What a joke lol.

ramyeon

That is probably BoA's best single so, deserved.

I mean it's just Korean artists - other groups have Japanese releases there as well.
Yeah those are weird inclusions as well. As far as "kpop" goes Japanese releases should be excluded imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom