• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

V87tAzH.jpg
AKIK9Yo.jpg

tQRxsG8.jpg
Ty1xrOD.jpg

dokish

Banned
sYCeF.jpg

basically this whole channel

edit: didn't there used to be a poster here with a Road Lee avatar?

Maybe I'm missing something. What were the reaction after she saying this?

Because 항문 is butthole. Korean romanizations are crap, but let's say HANMUN.
The other word is 학문, which one should think its read HAKMUN (With the K sounding like arachnophobia), but, in Korean, there is a reading rule: everytime ㄱ meets ㅁ, the sound of ㄱ is changed to ㅇ/ㄴ (not sure which, but they are basically N sound). Sooo... in a way, both words sound HANMUN, significance depending only according to the context.

K GAF, clarify.

EDIT: http://youtu.be/o5Ft6ZFgUpc

Reactions are hilarious...

Yeah, seems like one word is pronounced with ㅇ and the other with ㄴ, which is pretty easy to get confused.

So. Fucking. Good.

One of the best songs released so far this year. The chorus is beyond amazing. There's a part of the chorus which reminds of some song from my childhood or teens, but I cannot remember which one. It's driving me mad.

I was already loving the song before Peru pointed out the lyrics to me. This youtube comment put it best:

w3x6yQl.png

And while Yoohoo and the other song Secret are promoting sucks, the track Daddy Long Legs from the mini is also pretty fucking amazing. This should have been the follow up to Talk That.

Finally, this Roy Kim guys song is pretty good.

Fireworks, Sea Child and the song she is promoting are great. Rest sucked.

I demand better shots of Sui.

yookyung's dad tweeted again

tumblr_mm7evjejLG1spiecto1_1280.jpg

[Trans] 130503 Hajong Wagle Update!

“팬분들에게 솔직하게 회사 사과문 발표하고 유경이 복귀시켜 달라고 회사에 요청했어요. 팬분들이 많이 도와주세요.”

[Eng trans] “I requested the company to release an apology and have Yookyung come back. Fans, please help us."

This is T-ara all over again. While I kinda enjoy the drama from the sidelines, it's pretty sad. A Pink will never be the same to me, unless we get some more info, or they change their mind.

Popjustice users recent multi-round poll of best 2009 k-pop singles in video form http://youtu.be/XqpStn7sioY

I can live with this list for the most part. But Like The First Time and Sorry Sorry needs to be much higher. Sorry Sorry is possibly the best boy group song, and LTFT is T-ara's best song. It's a joke that it's that far down.

And, of course, Genie should have been #1, but that's just nitpicking.

No The Boys? Really? I mean, it's far from SNSDs best, but... Visual Dreams and Bad Girl over The Boys? No.

Does this mean that Tia is 16 now?

Also, what the fuck happened to the comeback they were teasing?

ramyeon

:O 2NE1's comeback has started? Getting closer to the return of YB.
Whenever I see YB I always think you're talking about Yoon Do Hyun Band lol.

I know I ragged on Hello Venus' new track at first, but it's grown on me ridiculously in the past few days. Probably the best song they've put out yet. Still wish they'd start showing more personality though.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
9m still days away and they've already hyped everyone the fuck up. Also, Sungah was such a great addition. Please no more member changes :(

Peru

Dolls is pretty darn good. It's not as in your face as their other ones, I get the 'Sweetune on autopilot' claims, but it's a really solid tune. Anyway the new one sounds like it'll be 9M in attack mode again.

luso

A report about k-pop in a national newspaper, good taste as starting page. In the magazine front I think Suju appears, not sure because of the photo angle.
Talks about Gangnam, PSY, Winter Sonata, dramas ahd hallyu.
Also MCountdown BTS interviews with MIB and G.na, at the time of Beautiful Kisses promotion.
But besides the interviewed, a short reference to BtoB fangirls and Mcountdown performances (Girl's Day, Infinite), and of course PSY, doesn't mentions other groups, not even SNSD.

A report about k-pop in a national newspaper, good taste as starting page. In the magazine front I think Suju appears, not sure because of the photo angle.
Also MCountdown BTS interviews with MIB and G.na, at the time of Beautiful Kisses promotion.
But besides the interviewed, a short reference to BtoB fangirls and Mcountdown performances (Girl's Day, Infinite), and of course PSY, doesn't mentions other groups, not even SNSD.

ibpNGXMyGGRts8.JPG

We get a great picture of Yuri.... All else is forgiven.

No No Eul

Min's gonna lead Seo to a life of drugs and debauchery.

I can live without the drugs but hell yes to a raunchy Seobby. I've grown tired of party girls in IRL, but her... I'll make an exception to that!

But man, these recent pics she's had and then this... she's grown up and the more she grows up, the more gorgeous she looks.

They look close to each other in any case. Maybe Seobb is already into that, who knows?
Can't even imagine it

'91 line and birthday buddies lol. Min's at June 21, and Seobby's at 28th.

Tiffany is in LA, some fans managed to get some photos

h.jpg

e.jpg

b.jpg

Texas needs to get a hotshot Korean pitcher. We've got Yu Darvish and the dude is majestic as fnck, but we don't get any special celebrities lol.
Thank god as Japanese crazy would definitely not work well here in Texas.

dokish

Banned

Quem eles entrevistaram? Não entendi porque a pessoa disse "K-Pop não é bem a cultura que gostaríamos de exportar" :(

So funny they chose that Yuri picture lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom