• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

dokish

Banned
Tracksuits and funky dances worked really well. A group having fun on stage - rare in kpop.
THAT'S WHY I LIKE YOU.
i0H1OOv.jpg

jZRmdp5u6La4r.jpg

Apparently this is a teaser for Crayon Pop's comeback.

I'M READY FOR WAY'S SEXY AND SLIM LEGS. GIMME THAT SHIT.

ALMOST ONE MONTH LEFT FOR MY TRIP, I'M GETTING MY BODY ALL READY.

ifrelN0kGvxbV.gif

ibj24OW2cUQc6A.gif

Fafnir

weird listing I would put fany at 3 at lowest... if not second.

I think Seobaby surpassed Fany and should actually be #2. I like Maknae's singing more than Sica, ever since Naengmyun it's like nails on chalkboard whenever I hear Sica's parts.

aGV0l.jpg

Just noticed that Chunhee is in Sooyoung's upcoming romcom drama, didn't even recognize it was him till he was screaming at the end lol

http://youtu.be/zrvkWhDl1Bc
zDza7.gif

beatsan

Neo Member
If it's GD again, I'll be convinced that everyone else is just stored in a cryogenic chamber. I do want GD&TOP part 2 tho.

dokish

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVzTVIQ5Ohc

The best part is where they introduce her at the beginning and then show a bunch of footage of Choa. Ahahahaha.

lol that is funny and sad at the same time. I guess the video guy don't know about them, and since Way is brunette now, he got it mixed up. Twins are probably used to it too.

I'm so used seeing her blonde and with tracksuits, this "regular korean woman" look is kinda weird at first. She looks gorgeous as always and can't wait for see them live for the first time.

Pendulum

Yep. They're pretty popular too. Considering that their gangnam style dance cover is the 5th most viewed kpop video on youtube (I think)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpZhZAr1cQU

Yeah, I've seen some of their videos before. I guess I just never watched through to the end of the ones that include those individual stripper audition shots.
Not saying that's a bad thing if that kind of hyper-sexualized thing is what they are going for, but there is a noticeable gratuitous difference in style between the group studio dance and the individual cut shots.

Chesskid1

Banned
i support you pendulum!!!

down with sexy concepts! no more spread legs dance!!

i wonder if waveya will do a cover of secret's yooho.

LowerLevel

Why are black people so obsessed with YG?
I might got that backwards

When I FIRST got into K-Pop after I got out of the Navy, YG Family was the most prominent artists. Jinusean I believe was at the top or very close to there. " How Deep is Your Love" helped get a few of my buds interested. What was that, like 1999/2000 or so?

ramyeon

When I FIRST got into K-Pop after I got out of the Navy, YG Family was the most prominent artists. Jinusean I believe was at the top or very close to there. " How Deep is Your Love" helped get a few of my buds interested. What was that, like 1999/2000 or so?
Don't get me wrong, I still love YG nowadays but those were the good old days - Jinusean and 1TYM.

LowerLevel

Don't get me wrong, I still love YG nowadays but those were the good old days - Jinusean and 1TYM.

My boys and their ignorance... "Asians can't sing/rap man..." Show them Jinusean, Drunken Tiger and coup de grace with Mountain Brothers. Ended that convo fairly fast. You're so right, the good old days.

ramyeon

My boys and their ignorance... "Asians can't sing/rap man..." Show them Jinusean, Drunken Tiger and coup de grace with Mountain Brothers. Ended that convo fairly fast. You're so right, the good old days.
This definitely calls for me to listen to an old school YG playlist today. Need to revisit Tiger JK's stuff too.
Man Son Dam Bi is just ridiculously attractive. It wouldn't actually matter what music she put out, I'd still watch her lives on repeat.

Kabuto

HyunA hospitalized because of high fever
HyunA was hospitalized on May 6 due to a high fever.

Her label announced, “HyunA collapsed due to a high fever before her activities, so she is in the hospital. It looks like a high fever and dehydration case because of overworking. She’s currently in the hospital and is receiving Intravenous therapy. She will undergo a more detailed check-up, and we’ll get the full results tomorrow. Since her health is the most important, we’re going to have to adjust her schedule.”

Hopefully HyunA has a fast and healthy recovery.
:(

tumblr_lpb8nseyoF1qb0b9ro1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom