• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honey Bunny

Oh this is good 더블케이(Double K) - Rewind (Feat. 이미쉘 Lee Michelle) MV
ibnfWVnGCV4B8c.jpg

Amazing! Doesn't really go with the trailer but who gives a shit; gimme that new JP. MV will be release this summer.

Also Jay Park posting some comments on YouTube.

JP said:
if you want to get technical the the theme of the song and the theme of the movie don't match except for the part in the song where it goes enjoy it like its your last day~ BUT they DO go TOGETHER in the fact that they are both EPIC!!!!! PLEASE ENJOY THE COLLAB AND SUPPORT BOTH THE MOVIE AND THE SONG~!! THANKS

JP said:
ALSO TOO EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T HATE ON PPL JUST FOR HAVING THEIR OWN OPINION, EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINION...AS FOR THE PPL WHO JUST LEAVE IRRELEVANT HATE COMMENTS~ thank you for watching the vid and for taking the time to leave a comment lol now go watch my other vids and leave some hate comments on my other vids too!! thanks lol

luso

Quem eles entrevistaram? Não entendi porque a pessoa disse "K-Pop não é bem a cultura que gostaríamos de exportar" :(

So funny they chose that Yuri picture lol

"K-pop is nor (quite) the high culture we hoped to export".

In the world of the arts, pop is not much considered as a high art, even if it has its own merits. I suppose she wanted to say the she would like cinema, erudite music, literature having higher impact.

I will translate in English, not sure about official name of the Univ.
Who said that was Kim Eun-mee, director of of Ewha Womans University Development and Security Institute.

I can live without the drugs but hell yes to a raunchy Seobby. I've grown tired of party girls in IRL, but her... I'll make an exception to that!

But man, these recent pics she's had and then this... she's grown up and the more she grows up, the more gorgeous she looks.

'91 line and birthday buddies lol. Min's at June 21, and Seobby's at 28th.

Think about the k-pop idols/artists as large school. They know each other in some way, some because they are in the same classes (company) or because they were born in the same year.
They play together in the playground (performance acts) or in extra school activities (variety). Of course some get along better and gonna spend time together outside "school".
There are the popular groups, the outcasted, the nerds, the unnoticed, the bullies...

giri

sohyun bb doesn't need to lose anything

Wait, is that gayoon saying ot sohyun she doesn't need to lose weight or the other way around. I read it as sohyun saying it to gayoon originally.

Cause gayoon doesn't need to lose any weight.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Sohyun is saying she can't keep up with Gayoon in weight loss. I'm saying she shouldn't even try.

giri

Sohyun is saying she can't keep up with Gayoon in weight loss. I'm saying she shouldn't even try.

Right.

Last i looked at sohyun she was a little chubby. But nothing even near over weight or even "large". I put a lot of it down to her being so young and it being her general body type. Sort of like A-Pink eunji.

Gayoon can pull off being waif small, but she could eat a burger or two.

But that said, why would you watch sohyun on 4m? not even the best hyun.

trolololololol

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
because she's a perfect qt3.14bb

also best performer in the group now

also hot

llehuty

Nine Muses Week
(Week #19)

Nine Muses - WILD (09/05)

Audio teaser compilation

Lee Hyori - Miss Korea pre-release song from new album (06/05)

Teaser

2PM - Comeback when you hear this song from Grown (06/05)

Comeback when you hear this song trailer
Grown trailer

B1A4 - What's going on? (06/05)

Audio teaser

LC9/Brown Eyed Boys - (09/05)

Insert creepy/spacey close up pictures here

Individual not creepy video teasers
[May 6] Red Sun (TBA)
[May 6] Rem and Moro (TBA)
[May 6] Famerz (TBA)
[May 6] UV (Single: TBA)
[May 7] Yoo Seung Woo (1st Mini Album: TBA)
[May 7] Serious Habit (1st Single: The Day)
[May 8] Chulwon (TBA)
[May 9] Taw, Leessang, and SongCryGirlz (TBA)
[May 10] Kim Bo Kyung (Single: TBA)
[May 11] M.pire (TBA)

Things I discovered while I was doing this post:

Nine muses are going to destroy your faves' comebacks.
Lee Hyori confirms 3 music videos for her comeback.
Hoping she ends quickly with this shitty pre-release
B1A4 awesome last song was a fluke and they are probably back to over the top cute concepts.
LC9 giving B1A4 a run for their money as the stupidest group name in k-pop. Seriously, League of Competition#9?

Edit:
tumblr_mmcmdtQ7Qu1qkljdfo1_r2_1280.jpg

giri

Also, plz don't take this as out right sohyun bashing.

She's p.great. But all of the 4m girls are. She's just unlucky she has to go up against jiyoon.

she isn't

Oh yup.

She bends her knee's as she gets lower, that ruins the whole stretch/lengthening/thinning/tightening aspect of the whole move and the shape it's meant to create of her ass.

Why do i feel like i just made a ym1r ice skating esque comment :|

Think about the k-pop idols/artists as large school. They know each other in some way, some because they are in the same classes (company) or because they were born in the same year.
They play together in the playground (performance acts) or in extra school activities (variety). Of course some get along better and gonna spend time together outside "school".
There are the popular groups, the outcasted, the nerds, the unnoticed, the bullies...

Indeed. It's nice to see Seobby hanging out with the cool kids knowing how she was so uncool before lol.

Monday Couple was probably real before Song Ji Hyo met that CEO dude.

I agree. That kind of chemistry is unreal considering how Gary was brand new to the variety scene when he tried to start it. Jihyo's acting skills definitely helped in establishing the love line, but for it to kick off that well is pretty crazy.

why is she pushing her own luggage?!

Because despite her goddess stature, she'd rather be humble and live like a mortal human being.

Sorry I couldn't make it out to LA to pick her up. I had work this weekend and finals week is tmrw and being the awesome gal that she is, she told me to worry about my own life for a bit and that she can handle herself just fine. She did book me a flight to LA right after my final, so we're probably gonna watch a couple of innings of the Dodger game and head back to her place for some home cooked meals.

ramyeon

I really like Miss Korea on the first few listens. It won't appeal to everyone though. But this is the first of 3 planned videos for her comeback so there's much more to come anyway.

No comment on 2PM, haven't listened to them since Jay left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom