• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long is he gonna be on the music shows?

I thought I saw that 2PM was gonna start promoting their song too... I wonder how that's gonna play out lol.
I thought it would be a short run. I would love to know what Jay Park really thinks of 2PM. I know he likes Nichkhun.

Edgeward

Omzclfb.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
one namjoo avatar down, another to go. selane, please change to a 9m avatar so we can get rid of her.

ramyeon

God, reminds me how I started listening to K-Pop when she released Stylish 10 years ago. Dat 10 Minutes PV. So good.

Also started to listen to the Sweet Rendevouz album from Nine Muses. Not bad, not bad.
Stylish was one of my favourite kpop albums when it first came out and it still is up there with some of the best imo. It's mostly nostalgia at this point but it had a really good string of solid singles and the videos were all really hot for that time in kpop. So good. If you had told me she'd been the one from Fin.KL that would still be in the music industry back while they were still active I wouldn't have even believed you though lol.

exciting knees they got there.
I know right? I'm sure they'll excite dokish, at least.

Peru

The only exciting thing about this new image is that they're finally ditching those tracksuits, because if they came back with those again I would have jumped ship.

Tracksuits and funky dances worked really well. A group having fun on stage - rare in kpop.

luso

Could someone please make some avatars out of these pictures for me?

Don't pretend like you didn't already know. :p

I knew they turned 16 this year, but I don't keep these dates on my calendar, no. Wasn't even sure which one was the maknae.

Amen. I love you Gayoon, but please get a little fatter.

Nine Muses Week
(Week #19)
Nine Muses - WILD (09/05)
Audio teaser compilation

So fucking hyped for this.

B1A4 - What's going on? (06/05)
Audio teaser

B1A4 awesome last song was a fluke and they are probably back to over the top cute concepts.

Hope you are wrong, Tried To Walk is amazing.

Here's 2pm's MV.. haven't watched it though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7cH5EAXNNg
Posting this but not Hyori? ;)

Lee Hyori - Miss Korea

Both songs are pretty good. Looking forward to seeing Hyori on the weekly shows. Every time she reaches the chorus I expect her to break into I Love You Baby for some reason.

I am also a proponent of Hello Venus' song about tea (and not sex). The overly cutie concept also makes a lot of sense now I guess.

#teamSEX

Tracksuits and funky dances worked really well. A group having fun on stage - rare in kpop.

On one hand, I like how Crayon Pop stands out compared to all the other groups. They're really fresh. On the other hand, I kind of hate the tracksuits and most of their choreography. I welcome a change in concept, because their current one will grow stale real quick, and my dislike will win out in the end. Either way, all three songs they've put out have been good to great. Hopefully they'll stay consistent in that regard.

ramyeon

On one hand, I like how Crayon Pop stands out compared to all the other groups. They're really fresh. On the other hand, I kind of hate the tracksuits and most of their choreography. I welcome a change in concept, because their current one will grow stale real quick, and my dislike will win out in the end. Either way, all three songs they've put out have been good to great. Hopefully they'll stay consistent in that regard.
Pretty much how I feel on the tracksuits and dance moves, too. They had fun with their previous releases without being tacky and I'd like to see them keep having fun on stage without those hideous tracksuits.

I am fully hyped for Hyori's come back. Going back and listening to everything again from Fin.KL to now. Good times.

roaSone

Posting this but not Hyori? ;)
Lee Hyori - Miss Korea
Nice, I like it, just too bad that the chorus is too repetitive and not appealing.

eh, im streaming so i'm not really paying attention too much :( lol
edit: 9muses teaser http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI3_JjFFn3M
HUGE YES!

Here's 2pm's MV.. haven't watched it though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7cH5EAXNNg
Not bad, gonna check the others songs.

And also, LC9 song is featuring Gain, gotta wait for it now.
Creepy appearances, but maybe nice vocals, who knows?

Just started watching Dr. Jin. It's got both Park Min Young and Lee So Yeon, who are both gorgeous. I loved So Yeon in My Love By My Side. The guy who plays Dr. Jin was in East of Eden and My Princess, both of which I enjoyed too.

B1A4 - What's going on? (06/05)

Audio teaser

B1A4 awesome last song was a fluke and they are probably back to over the top cute concepts.

Honestly, it's pretty good. Doesn't have shit on Tried to Walk obviously, but it's better than 2PMs song imo.

icieitCCOkWtJ.jpg

@_________@

Please tell me there are more pictures.

I just saw this SNSD vocal rankings and I think it's pretty accurate. dam I knew Taeyeon and Jessica could sing but didn't really hear it from their songs. They're really good o_o
Sooyoung and Yuri :(

Yuri confirmed for best dancer!

No No Eul

It says 'YG New Artist' though so presumably it can't be them.

I just saw this SNSD vocal rankings and I think it's pretty accurate.

lol Poor old Yoong at number 9. I actually really like the tone of her voice, even if she's not a terribly good singer.

Please tell me there are more pictures.

It's for a wedding-themed photoshoot apparently so more pictures will follow I'm sure, although I guess there'll be far less in the way of gratuitous cleavage.

ibqQjXj0rhl9mX.jpg

I've been catching up on the last few episodes of We Got Married. Sunhwa and Kwanghee seemed genuinely gutted to be parting company. Tears all around. As for Taemin and Naeun, they may be really awkward together but it's still much more entertaining than I thought it was going to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom