• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

luso

I believe you're right on hara, but i was sure someone else in kara had too (don't believe it was nicole, you trolls).

Seungyeon was rumured to have had a chin surgery some time ago, to make it thine/pointier, even some photos were compared, I think AKP mentioned it...

giri

Seungyeon was rumured to have had a chin surgery some time ago, to make it thine/pointier, even some photos were compared, I think AKP mentioned it...

Well AKP is basically a gossip magazine so that doesn't surprise me. But doesn't fill me with trust either.

Those feels when its 6:50pm, still at work, and you stumble across an absolute shitfest in the report you're checking

yoonspoon.gif

magenta

The amount of cakes and other desserts JaeKyung bakes make me think she is running a catering business on the side. Maybe when Rainbow inevitably falls apart she can start a cooking show.

No No Eul

A new variation on the previous YG teaser.

I've given up trying to guess what all this means.

I wonder if Yookyung's dad really will spill the beans. I can't imagine it will do Apink's image any favours if he does.

The amount of cakes and other desserts JaeKyung bakes make me think she is running a catering business on the side. Maybe when Rainbow inevitably falls apart she can start a cooking show.

You'd need Jisook on the show too. She's just as handy in the kitchen. In fact, you might as well stick the whole group in there. Best cookery show ever.

No No Eul

The thing is I don't understand why they'd continue to release these 'Who's Next?' posters when there are already two 2NE1 teaser videos out there. Unless the posters are for something else entirely.

ramyeon

The thing is I don't understand why they'd continue to release these 'Who's Next?' posters when there are already two 2NE1 teaser videos out there. Unless the posters are for something else entirely.
The "2NE1 Loves" thing makes me think of m-flo's string of featuring albums after they lost their vocalist. Probably not that though, YG teasers rarely make much sense.

This band has now won my heart - cute songs remixed with 8bit sounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO1tMSFA6pI

ramyeon

Perfection.

In an attempt to control the hype levels for 9muses comeback, I was looking for bad songs produced by Sweetune. That was a lost cause from the start.

OH GOD, A LIVE PERFORMANCE OF WILD IS OUT THERE Save it while you can.
Damn, Sweetune did MILK's Sad Letter, no wonder I loved it.

I wouldn't worry about that live going down, it's uploaded by a legit news channel. Makes sense, their showcase was today.

Sounds good, loving Eunji's blonde hair. Can't wait for the MV. Extended Eunji solo rap. I love it.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Loving the saturation effect going on in the video. But don't lie to yourself, 9m is all about Eunji ;)
Here is how I see them:
-Sera is the heart and soul. She is also very sexy and a great singer, but those don't even matter compared to the identity-granting realness she brings.
-Eunji is the face. Soooooo disarmingly gorgeous and also a total superstar powerhouse of performing abilities that I'd say are good enough for solo work.
-Lee Sam isn't my type but probably second most charismatic/powerful after Eunji, definitely stands out as a shining talent.
-Kyungri/Seunga/Hyuna/Erin are the sexy, general "babe factor" girls with decent performing abilities. Since they fill out the middle space of the group they are important, and they have seriously stepped up their performing abilities from kind of crap to good, which was key to group survival.
-Hyemi has fun while performing in a cute way. Something about her comes off as a genuine cute/sweet-type girl, not model-type like the others. She has some things to learn but is an essential vocal to the group.
-By my tastes Minha is a weak link, by far the least expressive and not all that great of a vocal, but for some reason she seems to be pretty popular so I guess my tastes definitely differ from Korean audiences.

Dice

SERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

http://ryubik.tumblr.com/

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK YES.

Great song, check.
Great concept, check.
Great girls, check.
Good choreo, check.

It lived up to the hype.

ron-paul.gif

Can't wait for all the 60fps 1080p fancams. I've never been more excited for fancams. I want them of every single member. Even Leesem looks fucking fantastic in Wild. @ 02:07 in the mv. o_O

When is the mv officially releasing?

tumblr_mmhagkQz5F1qk12q0o1_500.jpg

This band has now won my heart - cute songs remixed with 8bit sounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO1tMSFA6pI

Cute, saved to my playlist. Don't think it'll get much play time in the following days though, if you catch my drift.

Selane

Sera wearing a jersey with PERVERT on it? Isn't she the one that has a good command of English?

That's why she's awesome. She has a really good sense of humor, which is why she's one of the few idols I follow on Twitter. I think my favorite recent tweet was from when she was wearing some evening gown for presenting at an awards show. And she posts a pic with like 'WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME THIS IS ALL I HAVE TO WORK WITH! Nonetheless, I am a proud woman of Korea!'

edit: http://9muses.tumblr.com/post/47358935993

Also this
oohemo6.gif

Then replies to her own tweet with 'why aren't Erin and Sera in that pic?'

llehuty

Oh god.. Sungah looks amazing.. fffffffffffffffffffffff
Indeed

iBOJpDZiEj9ab.gif

LMAO @ your avatar

Shinhwa making a comeaback on the 16th, working with Gangnam Style MV director again.

Worst photoshop job ever
20130508_ParkHanByul.jpg

Also, SM uploaded to their youtube channel one video with english subtitles. Here hoping this becomes a trend.

Fake edit: WTF Hammie?
xtZGA.gif

True edit:
Here's some more fun from that showcase, an extremely loose performance of "Ladies":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWvN6XEdgTo
Your link is for the WILD performance.

[FANCAM] Ladies
[FANCAM] Who R U
11 minutes of photoshoot

Draxal

Sunye is quite serious. I think Yenny is Christian too but she isn't outspoken like Sunye.

I... don't even know what to feel...

Edit:

It is.

Didn't suprise me too much, the part of new jersey she came from has a 10 korean churches to square mile ratio.

Dice

I'm not religious but some times I'm baffled with the anti-religion brigade.
You would understand if you were irreparably damaged by it and saw it destroying the lives of your friends and family.

ryan-ts

You would understand if you were irreparably damaged by it and saw it destroying the lives of your friends and family.

I've also seen religion motivate people to improve their lives and become better people in the process. It goes both ways, Dice. Seungyeon probably went too far with bible thumping but it is her twitter and you could always unfollow if you don't like what she says.

luso

It's one thing to be religious and another to start quoting it online that way. It kind of pushes it into Dorkish levels of creepiness.

Expecting some answer like this. She was immediately dismissed "oh, it's one of them"...
What's the "creepiness" about showing that phrase? Because it shows her believes? Maybe that paragraph stroke something in her, who knows?

Well, this would be another topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom