• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
LC9 Mini:
전초전 - Ohhhhh shit, it's like something Beast would make after hanging out with some Cuban gangsters. The mix of styles is so straight yet downplayed, I love this.
MaMa Beat - Jesus, it's like what YG thinks they do. This is soooo well done.
Hold On - The guy who starts this song reminds me of Chris from N*Sync, lol. I'm not into angsty music like this, and the fobby english definitely takes away from it, but it's got a bit more flavor than your typical angsty kpop song. Doesn't really roll with the big boys, though.
Ready Set Go - Major flashbacks to Shinee's Lucifer album here, but with newer beats. It's fun but not as fresh as the first two tracks.

Whatt? This song is great. It's so damn good I find impossible to appreciate the rest of the mini.
I'm pretty confident placing it at second worst 9M song, worst being 휴지조각 from this mini.

Suji

R0eiidf.jpg

Dice

That's contrarian BS.
Nine Muses has a really good track record so far as studio releases go. I often set their songs to just play on random and jam out. Wild isn't bad, just mediocre, and that's enough to drop it down toward the bottom of their repertoire.

ryan-ts

Brown haired guy is more my style, seems to have pretty good taste.

LC9 Mini: Hold On - The guy who starts this song reminds me of Chris from N*Sync, lol. I'm not into angsty music like this, and the fobby english definitely takes away from it, but it's got a bit more flavor than your typical angsty kpop song. Doesn't really roll with the big boys, though.

Sounds a lot like SPICA...

Dice

Areum's outfit totally looked like a Tetsuya Nomura design. They rocked that performance, though.

Edgeward

You don't need to credit me. I don't care about that. I haven't learned to make real gifs anyway.

Tara N4's Can We Love is a nice track. And I can't really place on what the difference is on the remix version of Jeon Won Diary is but I do prefer it over the original, somehow.

luso

love her english sooo pretty

does anyone know the source of the show about 1 minute in this video.. where fany is sitting down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=O2XtzRALBQM

SBS Midnight TV Entertainment EP 290 2011.11.10
Short but a must watch.

Nice and better than Dolls for upbeat sounf. Only fault maybe a little too repetitive (Dolls avoids it).
Still, worst 9M song is the debut one.

And another note, at least we have a woman group and not a girl group, their concept from the beginning.

Pendulum

That new 9Muses song is hella good. So much better than that crap they released last time. I remember getting blasted on here for saying that song was shit, and it still is, but this new one... hell yeah I can dig it.

Can I get a timeline from the vid with the member names btw? I don't have a favorite, but that chick with the red dress sitting on the bar table got me interested lol.

Pendulum

That new 9Muses song is hella good. So much better than that crap they released last time. I remember getting blasted on here for saying that song was shit, and it still is, but this new one... hell yeah I can dig it.

Can I get a timeline from the vid with the member names btw? I don't have a favorite, but that chick with the red dress sitting on the bar table got me interested lol.

0.22 - Kyungri
0.31 - Hyemi
0.40 - Sera
1.00 - Erin
1.16 - Minha (the one in the red dress)
1.22 - Leesem
1.29 - Sungah
1.47 - Eunji
2.04 - Hyunah

Selane

/the only person who liked Dolls apparently

Keep in mind that most people are morons who don't know words other than 'awesome' or 'shit' to describe things. A lot of people think that exaggerating somehow gives their opinion more weight.

Dolls was probably Nine Muses' worst song, but it's still better than like 98% of most groups' songs.

Pendulum

Psy sets the ideal model on dealing with haters, responds to Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong

allkpop said:
Although Psy displayed a different persona, kicking chairs out from underneath ladies in his record-making “Gentleman” video, but he’s displayed that he really is a true gentleman in real life.

Green Day‘s Billie Joe Armstrong went on his Instagram and made a negative post with Psy’s photo that read, “This dude is the herpes of music. Once you think it’s gone, it comes back. #herpes #flareup #pleasegoaway”

Psy was asked about this insult recently on FUSE, where he was confused at first as to what the rant was all about. However, when he was explained that it was a disease that was annoying and didn’t go away, he had a totally different reaction than what most people expected. He smiled and said, “I should say something to him, what’s his name? I kind of like it. It’s cool! He’s saying I’m like herpes, that I keep coming back. I think it’s really cool. And I appreciate that. Thank you.” The host responded positively and exclaimed, “Damn… Nice!”

Chesskid1

Banned
[ENG SUBS]130506 T-ARA N4 Beatles Code Part 1

the rest will be subbed in the same channel so subscribe if you want to watch it i suppose.

Tara N4's Can We Love is a nice track. And I can't really place on what the difference is on the remix version of Jeon Won Diary is but I do prefer it over the original, somehow.

electronic version removes the samulnori instruments (korean instruments)

with: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAoupt_WEs8&t=3m33s
without: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jm1TK0lfRM&t=3m33s

i prefer it without it

video: http://youtu.be/5EuaLy6_N-E

lol, host is trying to start drama and psy don't care

i like wild. it's a bit better than dolls. figaro/news/ticket slays it though.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Darksnipercam

darksniper went HAM uploading rainbow vids, guess he decided not to retire.

rainbow performing their old songs in casual outfits, hell yes.

i prefer rainbow being on comeback hiatus for forever, just doing great performances like these instead of their actual comeback, haha. hopefully a 180 for next cb.

giri

If I'm a good man for having news as my favorite; I think everybody in kpopgaf is a good man(person), because everybody in kpopgaf should have news as their favorite nine muses song.

until this recent release, i didn't have a favorite 9m song at all.

none of them really took me.

Though i guess ticket? was ok.

LowerLevel

If I had to rank their singles it would go like this:

1.- News
2.- Wild
3.- Ticket
4.- Dolls
5.- Figaro
6.- Ladies
7.- No Playboy

Flawless top 6 still in my ipod.

Switch Ticket with Figaro and that's my list as well. Actually would put Give Me above No Playboy (Yes, the Prosecutor Princess Soundtrack song...), but that's my opinion. And, no Chocomaro, I like Dolls as well.

Honey Bunny

until this recent release, i didn't have a favorite 9m song at all.

none of them really took me.

Though i guess ticket? was ok.

Damn how can you like Kara and not 9m

1. news
2. figaro
3. ticket
4. dolls (really grew on me)
5. wild

and Who R U deserved to be a single

luv

edit: superstars

I get that theyre labelmates but anyone not AS doing that song just feels wrong D:

edit: think someone gets shanked in the audience @ 1:54 rip

giri

kara is great, it's just a shame they haven't released a good song in almost 2 years now. damn you japan.

Pandora is one of their best.

The rest of the mini wasn't that great though.

And i'm talking .kr releases, i've loved a lot of their recent .jp stuff.

Honey Bunny

Well, thats easy, they've got a lot of songs that are better than anything 9m have put out :|

and i'm not a 9m hater. Most of their stuff just hasn't grabbed my interest.

Ah and that's why I'm surprised, because 9m's singles scratch the same itch as Kara's do for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom