• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan-ts

you'd give them a rose too ryan wouldn't you?

tumblr_mbvexmSD9M1qccspc.gif

Eunji, Chorong and Hayoung looking flawless as always. And wow, Namjoo is looking good too.

More Fany eyesmiles

Sooo goood.

I always wonder what really happened between these two. Some rumors point out that they really were dating during X-Man and some even say they still are dating secretly, that's why KJK always gets pissed off when the RM cast brings it up and why she never has shown up in RM. But rumors are rumors so a grain of salt should always be applied.

Fafnir

I can only see Kookie with another gym rat, dude explained his schedule and it's like 4-5 hours at the gym throughout the day and eating nothing but chicken breast and protein shakes.

Sica UFO

Kuno

Been away a few days, let's see...

Tons of South Korea pics

That's awesome, thanks for sharing!

This song is great, better than I expected! I actually liked Phantom's single "Burning" too. One of the few boy band songs I got into this year.

I love this pic for some reason.

I'm posting in this thread so I can officially no longer a lurker

Welcome! First... and final post?

Pendulum

Someone should make a Tumblr: t-arasayingnotothings.tumblr.com

Girl group T-ara is said to have turned down an endorsement deal with an alcohol brand, a coveted commercial deal in the entertainment industry.

Aside from Ahreum, T-ara’s youngest member (with the exception of Dani, who will join the group later), all of the members of T-ara are legally adults in Korea. However, as a big girl group in Korea, T-ara has apparently turned down this offer.

Their agency Core Contents Media stated, “We believed that having the girls appear in an alcohol-related commercial is not fitting, for the dancing, singing, fashion, and actions of idol stars are highly mimicked by the teenagers of Korea, and thus, we have turned down the offer.”

They further added, “[T-ara] will not be appearing in commercials that condone drinking culture to teenagers in the future as well.”

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Jiyoung's solo is my favorite but Gyuri's is great too. Didn't like it when I watched the Karasia dvd but damn, listening to it a lot lately and I really dig it.

Edgeward

Jiyoung's solo is my favorite but Gyuri's is great too. Didn't like it when I watched the Karasia dvd but damn, listening to it a lot lately and I really dig it.

I gave it another spin and I've deemed it good enough for a purchase. The only thing that kinda bugs me is that in the 'quieter' parts it leans too heavily on the latin/tango beat. The rest is solid.

Ashhong

Those thighs. Wow. Not just toned like most kpop idols, but muscular and so so fit. Any update on her condition after the accident?

giri

Those thighs. Wow. Not just toned like most kpop idols, but muscular and so so fit. Any update on her condition after the accident?

Discharged, spent the weekend with her parents, then re-admitted on Monday. No update since.

Their management seems to have finally admitted she won't make year end promo's tho.

spink

not a fan of zinger's dumpy proportions.

why am I reading this damn thread when I have a 2000 word comparative essay to write?!

Lee Hyori and Sparta Kooks is where it's at.

I agree actually. But for some reason, Eunhye stings him more than Hyori lol. Too bad Hyori's off with that one guy...

I can only see Kookie with another gym rat, dude explained his schedule and it's like 4-5 hours at the gym throughout the day and eating nothing but chicken breast and protein shakes.

Sica UFO

Yuri's a gym rat......

And that Sica UFO... jeebus everytime she does something cute my heart melts and I feel like changing my bias. Stahp Sica!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom