• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

dokish

Banned
I ate live octopus and entered the cafeteria/lunch room of the Seoul University. It was nice.

Uploading pictures. The pics today are good, I promise.

The supermarket here is gorgeous. Also, even the desk women (the ones who `process` your purchases - I don`t know the name in english) have beauty.

There was this vendor in front of a clothes shop, talking stuff on the mic, so I asked if I could take a pictue of her, and she said no. Damn. I wanna take a picture of everyone.

spink

The supermarket here is gorgeous. Also, even the desk women (the ones who `process` your purchases - I don`t know the name in english) have beauty.

they're everywhere, aren't they!
even girls snoozed on the subway are cute

ioE3nExNInFZG.jpg

taken in stealth/perv mode

Fafnir

12/15 Music Core.

Fany was wearing too much makeup or red lipstick doesn't fit her. Taengoo was in top form. Maknae awkward 3rd wheel as usual, TaeNy even stole her presents.

AWl6g.gif
sqkYX.gif

YfYKX.gif
qNrIy.gif
jjzmA.gif

pehR0.gif
3TxVT.gif

Had to crop out Maknae in this one because she was so damn awkward and it looked like she was going for a dental exam.
8jg21.gif

HhGQ9.gif
ijNVu.gif

Show Show Show!
uYUO5.gif

neoism

12/15 Music Core.

Fany was wearing too much makeup or red lipstick doesn't fit her. Taengoo was in top form. Maknae awkward 3rd wheel as usual, TaeNy even stole her presents.

Had to crop out Maknae in this one because she was so damn awkward and it looked like she was going for a dental exam.

Show Show Show!
uYUO5.gif

<3<3<3

dokish

Banned
Thanks for the replies guys. Actually I took these pictures with my Nikon 3100. Just some I take with my phone (S3), which is easier to handle in some situations.

Yes, koreans seem to love going to the fish market and the going to a restaurant to eat it. BUUUTT, I didnt saw "young" people there, only grown ups and middle age men. Young people (especially couples) go to coffee shops. Every coffee shop is crowded with young people and couples.

nice photos Dokish. So much open space =o

Did you take those pictures early in the morning? Seems like not a whole lot of people out on the street.

dCrHg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom