• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pendulum

Guerrilla Date with 4minute. I know it's old, but KBS just uploaded it with subs.

LR9pEVB.jpg

Pretty sure it was Perez Hilton that said that. Caucasians are so hard to tell apart.

mr_chun

I really liked the first EXO album. What is Love, in particular, is really damn good.

Agreed. The only thing I fault them for is not really having distinct identity in terms of style. They do all of the different styles well, but it just doesn't mesh well listening to their songs back to back.

Really like What is Love though, great song.

I never understood why everyone has to be so static with soshi, if anything they should be listed in ESPN style power rankings every few months.

So for you amusement/disgust here's my current SNSD power rankings:

You, I like you.

...but the country in general is homophobic...

This is one of the things that have baffled me about SK. Most of the boy groups have skirted on that line, then you've got famous people who act very effeminate when a camera is placed on them... you'd think that the country would totally accept that, but a little time on the internet would say otherwise.

Yes, reminds old school.

New pic
simg93.jpg

This girl...

Wow, an MV out of a box!!! Holy shit!! This is a precedent y'all!

Overreacting aside, it looks fun... will obviously listen and critique when it releases.

ramyeon

Back in the days, it would have been a great song. Now it's just hmm, weird.

H.J.g.R - May I Love You
I think you missed the point lol.

This was waaaay better than I thought. Seeing the full video it's obvious that it's just a parody of 90s kpop. The song with the thick Eurobeat, the dance, the gas station and costumes, extreme close ups with bright lights and awkward expressions. If you're taking it seriously you're doing it wrong.

Wait... People here don't realise that the weekly music show charts are rigged and mean nothing at all? I don't think people have taken those things seriously for years. My friend works for Cube and she was aggressively advertising on Facebook asking people to vote for 4minute last night.

roaSone

I think you missed the point lol.
This was waaaay better than I thought. Seeing the full video it's obvious that it's just a parody of 90s kpop. The song with the thick Eurobeat, the dance, the gas station and costumes, extreme close ups with bright lights and awkward expressions. If you're taking it seriously you're doing it wrong.
I'm not taking it seriously, I know that it was more like a meeting of old idols who wanted to have fun. And after some listenings, it's actually a fun song, so they did a nice job.

Wait... People here don't realise that the weekly music show charts are rigged and mean nothing at all? I don't think people have taken those things seriously for years. My friend works for Cube and she was aggressively advertising on Facebook asking people to vote for 4minute last night.
I really hoped that it wasn't something like that, guess everything works this way nowadays, pretty sad though.

llehuty

Wow, I didn't expect it so soon. I like it. Not sure about the whistles though...could become annoying. And the MV is so weird (for SNSD standards), only one open setting and almost no solo close ups? It's a nice change of pace. I like this controlled upbeaty cute side of them.

Edit:
They totally stole that hand dance from Las Ketchup

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6IQ0snWgef0

Ugh.... Guys, make sure you mute the video before is to late, and close it as soon as posible.

tumblr_lyarh8jUq71rnvd0po1_500.jpg

Also, Seobb with her worst hairstyle since debut. And Taeyeon looks like she has no pants in the last part of the MV (Probably due to bad quality of the video, but still... that wasn't a good idea)

neoism

tumblr_mmwzmhuWsQ1qehiaao1_250.gif
tumblr_mmwzmhuWsQ1qehiaao2_250.gif

tumblr_mmwzmhuWsQ1qehiaao3_250.gif
tumblr_mmwzmhuWsQ1qehiaao4_r1_250.gif

damn that was awesome great MV :O song is funny but cute.....
Taeyeon all ovea meh FACE @_@
KNOW fucking release Beep Beep
i65tTqnI5h2HQ.gif

neoism

Wow, I didn't expect it so soon. I like it. Not sure about the whistles though...could become annoying. And the MV is so weird (for SNSD standards), only one open setting and almost no solo close ups? It's a nice change of pace. I like this controlled upbeaty cute side of them.

Edit:

Ugh.... Guys, make sure you mute the video before is to late, and close it as soon as posible.

Also, Seobb with her worst hairstyle since debut. And Taeyeon looks like she has no pants in the last part of the MV (Probably due to bad quality of the video, but still... that wasn't a good idea)

ibzjim0Eu1TspP.gif

1080p

Hellix

So it's still a measure of popularity? I guess that's why Gangnam Style was constantly winning last year.

Ashhong

T-ara N4 at a studio called Echo Bar

sBReDV4.jpg

0IjvAEV.jpg

4minute's Jiyoon went there last year (i think to record some 2yoon material)
http://i.imgur.com/iHDE7To.jpg[img][/quote]

jesus christ someone get Dani the fuck out of there. Shes like the loser kid at school trying to fit in with the big kids.

RubyFaith

4minute won with that shit song.

This might make them want to work with Brave Brothers more.

HOLD ME I'M SCARED.

They won last week too.

Close to getting a triple crown.

Sistar is coming back in June and working with Brave Bros again.

He won't ever go away.

:L

Indeed, they won, but there wasn't any competition though, Secret are having hard times with the controversy I guess. I don't understand people really, this 4minute song is just bad...

There's a lot of competition actually.

9muses, Secret, Shinee, 2PM, Psy, Hyori, Seo In Young, that one guy

-What's the concept?
-Zombies. Many people don't understand. Zombies don't have names. So we keep asking, "What's your name?".
-That's the meaning.

Lies detected. Everyone knows this is supposed to be about how no one knows the other members besides Hyuna but it must be too embarrassing to say out front.

Just like they said Volume Up was for all girl groups who get patronized or overshadowed by other groups when it was specifically about 4minute.

<<<< Should be winning.

tumblr_m8tclyjeFp1qgne6io1_250.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Lies detected. Everyone knows this is supposed to be about how no one knows the other members besides Hyuna but it must be too embarrassing to say out front.
That's why Hyuna does the "You know my name" part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom