• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mmktu531VW1ryk9p5o4_r1_500.gif

Edgeward

T-ara N4 (Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiyeon and Areum) left for America on the 12th after receiving a love call from Chris Brown, and on the 17th, they returned back to resume activities.

When they returned, OBS "Unique Entertainment News" was there.

At the airport, there were lots of fans and despite the long flight and being tired, T-ara N4 was smilining and express their thanks to fans and gave autographs. In particular, Hyomin's military-look airport style caught attention.

Eunjung said, "This was my first time in the United States and I had more fun than I expected. Despite having a lot of things to do and waking up early, I had so much fun."

Hyomin then happily said, "We had planned a fan meeting, but did not expect so many people to actually show up. We signed a few autographs. Then, I also got to meet Chris Brown and work with him and do recordings, which I think the outcome of it was good.

Hyomin continued to say, "There are no concrete plans for May, but during June we will once again go to America."

On the 15th, Core Contents Media's homepage was hacked. Eunjung's reaction to this was: "Actually, I didn't pay attention to it."

Source: http://www.obsnews.c...ml?idxno=712645
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

No No Eul

On the 15th, Core Contents Media's homepage was hacked. Eunjung's reaction to this was: "Actually, I didn't pay attention to it."

lol

Apink's Eunji said:
“One time, my little brother said that there was a bully bothering him and he was really big. I went to find him, glared at him and told him, ‘If you bother my little brother again, I’m going to kill you’. The kid started to cry.”

Eunji BAMF confirmed.

ibc7l9UEsXzt1H.gif

neoism

What happened?

Apparently yes, if it is english an album probably will be out during summer and TTS afterwards in Oct-Nov.
tumblr_mmz4v7T1fu1rbntq1o1_250.gif
tumblr_mmz4v7T1fu1rbntq1o2_250.gif

<3
I thought she was going to delete her instagram but it was just one picture not unloading right.... some others at allkpop thought the same and I jumped the gun..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom