• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

BoA truly peaked with Hurricane Venus, everything since then has been garbage and she's over in both Japan and Korea.

Hurricane Venus one of her most anonymous singles. Recent singles have been among the best in her career and commercially more successful than HV in Korea.

Some fancams from the show

Disturbance: http://youtu.be/9xYryTpacmM

No 1 not really sung bc of the crying http://youtu.be/s6iZS1B7-QE

Same problem for Hope http://youtu.be/h9qGb-NMFF4

Speaking Chinese http://youtu.be/hiycl2porJ8

vanty

On today's Hope Song Radio, Woo Ri announced about Rainbow's part 2 concept. It will be a refreshing cute concept and not sexy

FUCK YOU TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL DSP FUCKFUCKFUCK

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
On today's Hope Song Radio, Woo Ri announced about Rainbow's part 2 concept. It will be a refreshing cute concept and not sexy
ibjTUlmanedaBY.gif

luso

SNSD,TAEYEON,YURI,cut,vitamin,e280,Feb 27,2009,GIRLS' GENERATION
@_@ please someone tell me this has an eng subs some where...
Tae stretching @___o its an old vid but uploaded today.. never seen it before..
goddamn she was/is so bootiful.. :O
myheeaart.gif

This was never subbed...
at least you can see cute Taeyeon, even shorter without shoes.

FUCK YOU TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL DSP FUCKFUCKFUCK

Another group going backwards...

tumblr_mn1aijSDiZ1reg7l4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mn1aijSDiZ1reg7l4o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mn1aijSDiZ1reg7l4o3_1280.jpg

No No Eul

No 1 not really sung bc of the crying http://youtu.be/s6iZS1B7-QE

Same problem for Hope http://youtu.be/h9qGb-NMFF4

Awww ;_;

koBEN.gif

taeyeon_ss said:
ibfnTtwVPqkIw2.jpg

Oooops. Ginger's hand is a cute hand, mine is a naughty hand.

isXtmcnsnKVoh.jpg

Love&girls♥ Love that girls!! I mean...guys :D Cool!

iVDhlLdp5lMRg.jpg

They were PROs

At some other point she said, "When I asked for [them to show] a bad feeling, freely, they expressed it. They aren't bad people~ ㅎㅎ They were creating the atmosphere during the the shoot. Thanks to them, we were able to shoot cheerfully."

Translation courtesy of wonderfulgeneration.net.

You have to wonder what some fans will think of these photos...

Edit:
leeamos said:
Fuck off man you pervert

Well there's my answer.

llehuty

BoA truly peaked with Hurricane Venus, everything since then has been garbage and she's over in both Japan and Korea.

Are we talking about the single or the album?
Spoiler: One of the answers is wronger than the other.

tumblr_inline_mf7bcsErwm1qltqg1.gif

Are we supposed to act like their sexy concepts didn't happen or what? I still don't know if in DSP everyone is clueless or simply they want the group to fall apart.

giri

Are we supposed to act like their sexy concepts didn't happen or what? I still don't know if in DSP everyone is clueless or simply they want the group to fall apart.

this is the same DSP that almost saw hammy nicole and hara leave kara.

i tihnk it was those 3.

well, 3 of the 5.

this was after lupin.

Yeah.

So.

Well you got your answer i guess.

omg the way they said my name lmfaooo. shook all their hands too. warren got some exclusive photos. dani wrote "jesus loves you" on my sister's N4 album LOL

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Counting down the days till the second coming of Jesus Christ, Dani

What is the general consensus on Midas? I've been interested in checking that out.

I tried watching it, but honestly, it got pretty boring. But I did a lot of skipping ahead, and it seems like it becomes pretty great. I just weren't able to grind my way through the first 16 episodes or something the first time. I'll probably try again at some point, because it looked like the pay off might be worth it.

Fuck that, I called dibs on Jisoo long before oc ever managed to take his eyes off EJ's tits long enough to notice her.

Wait... People here don't realise that the weekly music show charts are rigged and mean nothing at all? I don't think people have taken those things seriously for years. My friend works for Cube and she was aggressively advertising on Facebook asking people to vote for 4minute last night.

So if it is rigged, why is she agressively advertising on fb?

Not impressed. Not bad or anything, but so bland compared to their amazing Korean album. But this is not surprising, with the exception of the amazing first JP album, and a song here or there (Reflection, Beep Beep, etc), their Japanese songs are bland as fuck. I was excited to finally see them outside of a box though, but all I see in the mv is that shitty WG song. Bleh

Nah, you ruined her for me. Luckily she was never #1.

ramyeon

Maybe rigged was a bad choice of words, but there are rumours of companies buying out votes and numbers that don't quite add up. At the end of the day it doesn't represent anything meaningful and they're only still around because of tradition and as a way of media playing groups if they win them IMO.

They used to be fun because fans were so passionate about them but even fans stopped caring about them. Although that's probably an age thing as most of the people who care enough to vote would be middle and high school students and everyone I know and I have outgrown that now.

You know it's irrelevant when some nugu like B1A4 beats out all the current chart toppers.

^4minute beat Shinee on Inkigayo today too. Quite surprising.

Its nice to hear Nine Muses getting louder chanting each week.

Ryu twins getting drunk:
JM3E9zt.jpg

It was Crayon Pop So Yul's birthday a few days ago:
Got some good swag too. Is that an ipad mini or iphone?

neoism

This was never subbed...
at least you can see cute Taeyeon, even shorter without shoes.

Another group going backwards...

tumblr_mn1aijSDiZ1reg7l4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mn1aijSDiZ1reg7l4o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mn1aijSDiZ1reg7l4o3_1280.jpg
:*(
Tae is awesome... lol pics are awesome.. :p
what is she doing with her hand in the third pic. :?
also lol those drag queens are fugly.. goes without saying :p

Too colorful, doesn't match the rest of the clothes. I give these shoes 3/5 perus.

image.php
image.php
image.php

I've seen worse. 1/5 perus.

image.php

While I can see how these shoes might be practical when you need to kick another bicycle knight in a jousting duel, they aren't pretty to look at. 2/5 perus.

image.php
image.php

Same shit as the previous one, only slightly uglier. 3/5 perus

image.php
image.php
image.php

These all pass the test, I give them no Perus!

llehuty

No No Eul

About that tumblr news, maybe yahoo is able to fix their search engine.

I only realised a few days ago that if you have a Tumblr account and you're signed in, search results are displayed the way they used to be i.e. in a user-friendly, chonological manner. The cynic in me has to assume that Tumblr deliberately gimped the search engine for those without accounts in order to force more people to sign up.

llehuty

I only realised a few days ago that if you have a Tumblr account and you're signed in, search results are displayed the way they used to be i.e. in a user-friendly, chonological manner. The cynic in me has to assume that Tumblr deliberately gimped the search engine for those without accounts in order to force more people to sign up.

Making a tumblr account as we speak.

tumblr_mn2aftCfNQ1qkljdfo1_500.jpg

Edgeward

Yes, I had noticed that recently as well. An added bonus.

Peru

lol IU

But honestly, even if you guys don't get me those presents, I can feel your love whenever I visit these sites. And I've been always saying this but I still earn more than you!! I won't ever lag behind my fans, in terms of money!! So you guys really don't have to do this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom