• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

dokish

Banned
BoA truly peaked with Hurricane Venus, everything since then has been garbage and she's over in both Japan and Korea.

LOL. WHAT?!

You are completely out of your mind.

You just don't evaluate BoA like you do with SNSD and other girl groups. It's much more complex than that.

I will give you 5 Perus.

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

---

'Take Care of My Cat' is so fucking depressing I wanna kill myself :(

Hurricane Venus one of her most anonymous singles. Recent singles have been among the best in her career and commercially more successful than HV in Korea.

Some fancams from the show

No 1 not really sung bc of the crying http://youtu.be/s6iZS1B7-QE
Damn those female dancers are hot.

RubyFaith

Whose good at making banners?

I need five banners for each member of 4minute but I don't have photoshop anymore.
It's for my 4minute OP on Onehallyu.
So far it's janky.

neoism

Whose good at making banners?

I need five banners for each member of 4minute but I don't have photoshop anymore.
It's for my 4minute OP on Onehallyu.
So far it's janky.

use gimp... its just as good... I used to be really good using photoshop but the new release confused me, gimp 2.0 is free

RubyFaith

unless they know how to hax

they'll have to wipe the server/hard drive or whatever clean if they want to use it since it's password protected

and buy a new powerchord since I still have it
lawlz

CMIIW, Kyungri from 9Muses right?

Either way, she's hella qt and there needs to be more.

Good job IU, someone needed to say it, stop wasting your money people. They won't listen though, I'm sure the fans will now band together to buy something she could never afford on her own.

Her fans are gonna buy her a car since Jaesuk hasn't bought her one yet.

Prepare your eyes.

Oh dear lord, kill him with fire.

I can't believe this is coming out of my mouth, but I'd rather take Hyogre any day than this nasty looking thing.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
So.. T-ara N4 is gonna have an English version(s?) of their song featuring Chris Brown, Snoop Dogg, T-Pain, Ray J and possibly others?

Also, they'll be with Chris Brown at the BET awards next month.

ALSO, they're gonna be opening up for a Chris Brown concert next month (?)

This is all according to Warren, Twitter and http://news.nate.com/view/20130520n22508

IDFK, someone translate that shit

Peru

So.. T-ara N4 is gonna have an English version(s?) of their song featuring Chris Brown, Snoop Dogg, T-Pain, Ray J and possibly others?

Also, they'll be with Chris Brown at the BET awards next month.

ALSO, they're gonna be opening up for a Chris Brown concert next month (?)

This is all according to Warren, Twitter and http://news.nate.com/view/20130520n22508

IDFK, someone translate that shit

Get DJ Khaled in on this shit.

And lol yeah they're actually opening for Chris Brown.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Get DJ Khaled in on this shit.

And lol yeah they're actually opening for Chris Brown.
That would be amazing. Hearing him yell DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY KHALED on a T-ara track? oooomfg so good. I hope there's more effort with this song than there was with Snoop + The Boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom