• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Dat ass doe.
ib11Z8GYAuLPDB.gif

Pendulum

Billboard reported that T-ara N4 was going to perform at the Wiz Khalifa shindig today. However, trawling for confirmation, it appears that didn't happen. Chris Brown performs on Sunday - report said they'd also perform during that one. :/

BLFHitICAAAxNh_.jpg

ramyeon

So I was looking on tumblr and...

ihLYYtAH6vwI6.gif
iHBEPPW5I3rjQ.gif

ibjx6PL95zTXwv.gif
iR9AGxibxQkrz.gif

ib20XadgspkIR.gif
iyR22O8TBgxwE.gif

I post this because I know this guy haha, he's a friend that I studied with over in Korea. He was pulled out of the audience during Dara's solo stage. And yes she really did kiss him on the cheek apparently.

Kickz

I also really hate the editing on RM now, why does everything have to be slowed down and propped up as a big moment? Can't things just play out naturally instead of pausing the action to say "here comes something big"? The ddakji episodes probably add 20 minutes just from trying to build up the throws (which actually takes away from the enjoyment because they do it every freaking episode all the damn time).

Sometimes I'm not sure why I give a shit
]

MBC's All the Kpop is where the action is.

tumblr_mjyibnh2IO1r9dbtjo3_500.gif

Cuddler

A new 2BiC video after a long time!
at least for me was long

2BiC - Love Again - Live

Fantastic, beautiful and perfect as always and Jun Hyung is back to his natural hair color!
Sooooo beautiful

In other news tomorrow 1 hour before the start of the Italian Cup final, PSY will perform for the first time in Italy, at the "Stadio Olimpico" in Rome. Hopefully the situation between the fans will be peaceful, there are fears of possible clashes...

pikpok

Neo Member
Rainbow Hyunyoung's dragon tattoo will appear in one of the scenes in the new music video

How about the real tattoo that she got early this year? I was surprised that she got one that was so huge (it extends all the way to both ends of her lower hips), let alone DSP allowing her to do it.

I think tramp stamps are trashy... Maybe Koreans don't see it the same way. IIRC Kahi, Hyuna and some male K-idol have those too, but they are tiny compared to Hyunyoung's.

Another look:
http://cfile25.uf.tistory.com/media/2439C83D5120809A229B05

dokish

Banned
Are female Koreans from the Kpop indusry getting hotter, or I'm getting hornier by the day?

Holy shit those Nana and Tiffany pics.

Can someone tell me from what episode Crayon Pop starts on IY?

How about the real tattoo that she got early this year? I was surprised that she got one that was so huge (it extends all the way to both ends of her lower hips), let alone DSP allowing her to do it.

I think tramp stamps are trashy... Maybe Koreans don't see it the same way. IIRC Kahi, Hyuna and some male K-idol have those too, but they are tiny compared to Hyunyoung's.

Another look:
http://cfile25.uf.tistory.com/media/2439C83D5120809A229B05

what was she thinking!

No No Eul

Yeah, I guess they do have this reputation for being rather trashy, at least in some parts of the world. I still like them though. As for Hyunyoung's tattoo, it may be big but you don't really ever see it unless you're watching slow motion gifs like the two that you posted.

(._.)

Banned
post more kpop qts w/ tattoos

"my mother is the heart that keeps me alive" (◡‿◡✿)

tumblr_m2p9lbmNsW1r4ra1to1_500.jpg

what other girl group members have tattoos?

milkham

ib20XadgspkIR.gif

He looks like a kid on Christmas Day

Lucky guy. At their New Jersey concert the guy she chose never got to the stage for some reason (must have died from shock), after a few minutes she just continued with an empty chair and ended up running down off the stage to give a random guy standing by the front the cheek kiss

TaeTiSeo had some performance.
tumblr_mncy6aW7Bg1rp2chco2_1280.jpg

Tae Yeon must be a Persona 3 fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom