• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

xYfPsG2.jpg
l5lLv4f.jpg

Wow.

Where can I find hi-res Soshi wallpapers?

My gaming PC is finally complete, and I have Sica on right now as that was the only wallpaper I can find in 1080p, I've been looking for a HD Fany wallpaper but no luck so far.

The pics milkman posted are great, but not wallpaper material imo so I'm looking for another one lol.

Selane

Wow.

My gaming PC is finally complete, and I have Sica on right now as that was the only wallpaper I can find in 1080p, I've been looking for a HD Fany wallpaper but no luck so far.

The pics milkman posted are great, but not wallpaper material imo so I'm looking for another one lol.

Back when I cared about Soshi I was using this as wallpaper for a while.

There's also this one:

Actually I found a folder of big images I had, guess I'll upload it...

tatsuki

Wow.

Maybe useful.

How about the real tattoo that she got early this year? I was surprised that she got one that was so huge (it extends all the way to both ends of her lower hips), let alone DSP allowing her to do it.

I think tramp stamps are trashy... Maybe Koreans don't see it the same way. IIRC Kahi, Hyuna and some male K-idol have those too, but they are tiny compared to Hyunyoung's.

ziPf6.gif

If you aren't using subscriptions on GAF you are doing GAF wrong.

Agreed. People who don't use subscriptions are subhuman filth, just like people who do not use 100ppp.

milkham

Wow.

you can try here, and here you can refine the search by size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom