• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-ara N4 performing at Palms Pool in Vegas...yikes: http://youtu.be/8thbrlU2kkw

Easily one of the most awkward performances I have ever seen...I can't even add up all the painful things...if only they had more supporters there :(

and even better is the original title:

z8mejQg.png

Content-aware fill is fncking amazing!!!

Found a hi-res version of this image:

Opened up a 1080p size in PS, centered the image and selected the empty spots of the image... turning it into this:

I've known about content-aware fill since CS5's inception, but I haven't used until now and it seriously just blew my mind.

Also, feel free to use that as a wallpaper if any of y'all want.

MIXXO showing their bias. Poor Gaeun got a second screen time or something. Great video though. Jooyeon, Lizzy, Nana and Uee all look amazing (in that order).

I'm in love

3879-animated_gif-chuck_norris-dodgeball-thumbs_up.gif

Ara is seriously the hottest idol of '12. She kind of reminds me of Park Min Young, but with superior legs.

Easily one of the most awkward performances I have ever seen...I can't even add up all the painful things...if only they had more supporters there :(

z8mejQg.png

Yeah, no. Not touching that with a ten foot pole. I couldn't have picked a better time to jump ship.

Pendulum

z8mejQg.png

I just woke up and couldn't watch more than literally 3 seconds. Need to prepare myself for this.

Edit: Crowd shot of the Chris Brown pool party.

BLP-_hMCUAEKu6h.jpg

luso

Italian cup final between one of the most, if not the biggest rivalry, in Italian football.
Those fans hate each other, no patience to hear any half-time act.
Racism? I doubt but because of the recent events in Italian football who knows. But it doesn't helps it was a korean guy, ever since that 2002 World Cup match this is bound to happen...
Said this, no excuse for the fans anyway.

No No Eul

i couldn't watch the whole thing

Yeesh, that was awkward.

Ahahaha wow. That's just sad.

Wow, that was horrible.

I look forward to the inevitable CCM press release. 'T-ara perform successfully at Chris Brown concert! Thousands of fans in attendance.'

Poor Fany does not look happy.

tumblr_mne3daIrdk1qdywcco1_250.gif
tumblr_mne3daIrdk1qdywcco2_250.gif

ramyeon

^That's pretty much K-pop's problem in a nutshell, they need to know when is enough and to just stop.
Sorry no, that is not kpop's problem. That video of the Italian crowd booing is just showing how disrespectful and rude the crowd is. I'd be ashamed if that happened in Australia to any performer.

Salazar

^That's pretty much K-pop's problem in a nutshell, they need to know when is enough and to just stop.

lol

Italian football is infinitely more dysfunctional than Kpop.

Your post is actually fucking hilarious.

Edit: Unless it is about T-awa. In which case, yup yup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom