• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkham

Easily one of the most awkward performances I have ever seen...

sooooo awkward

Wow, that was horrible.

I just woke up and couldn't watch more than literally 3 seconds. Need to prepare myself for this.

ledgerewskie said:
I feel like that Ryu sister toast picture should be used every time this kind of thing happens.

BKo8rc1CYAAaJtJ.jpg

o_O

Pendulum

Ok, I've watched that N4 pool party performance now. I... this urbanified spin was kinda expected given the company they're keeping in America but... ah... bzzzzzzrrrttt

Here's Yura instead.

BLRkCD_CEAI3-Vm.jpg

Pendulum

Which episode is that from?

The latest, 147. (Kookie is Batman)

----

Edit: LOEN felt they had to release a statement about those IU + Eunhyuk marriage rumors.

Hello, this is LOEN Entertainment.
We are making our label's official statement about the rumors that are spreading on the Internet, SNS, and mobile messenger applications. First, we want to say how disappointed we are that something that is completely false without any proof can spread so quickly and easily.

Our company will be reporting this rumor to the police and take legal action against the person who first spread the rumors as well as the people who spread the rumors actively. Not only that, we will also be taking police action against those who continuously post hate comments against IU, and will be taking legal action against the defamation of character happening on the Internet. We are going to take strong action against the action that creates and spreads rumors that cross the line.

Please, we politely ask you to be considerate of the artist that is suffering from this and to stop these baseless predictions and exaggerated rumors. We apologize to everyone, including the fans, and we will bring good promotions and news in the future.

Thank you.

----

Edit 2:

ibrr3I5yJ1pbgj.gif

Selane

Well I feel bad for her. People have been picking on her all this time despite the fact that she didn't even do anything wrong. And then on top of that, Super Junior members are being scumbags as usual and congratulating Eunhyuk on twitter and acting like the rumors are true, which just makes things worse.

roaSone

Well I feel bad for her. People have been picking on her all this time despite the fact that she didn't even do anything wrong. And then on top of that, Super Junior members are being scumbags as usual and congratulating Eunhyuk on twitter and acting like the rumors are true, which just makes things worse.
It's indeed cheap and childish acts from SJ, and I would like to know why they did that,
if I was Eun Hyuk I'd be mad at them even if they were only joking. And of course, IU got all the blame of it from ELFs b*tches. It anger me srsly.

TheChits

They sound like a really classy bunch of guys :/

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
They were deleting it so people don't know how bad it all went?
Diadem can't handle anything that isn't positive, and they can't handle anything positive if it is sexual. They just pretend the group's existence is not what it is and that half the fans are 8 year olds or something. They are T-ara sunday school.

Diadem can't handle anything that isn't positive, and they can't handle anything positive if it is sexual. They just pretend the group's existence is not what it is and that half the fans are 8 year olds or something. They are T-ara sunday school.

Sounds like the kind of fanclub KKS approves

mr_chun

Was just perusing the notable alumni section of Wikipedia's article on my alma mater, and saw San E listed there. o_0

Anyone know anything about San E attending UGA, particularly years? We're close in enough in age to where we could have been there at the same time, and I had no idea.

Hellix

Yukari's Marginal Man is a thing of beauty. I haven't stopped looping her album on every listen since I discovered it.

I found out about Yukari randomly on Youtube yesterday. Her music is definitely nice.

Damn, you can hear when Bora went head first into the floor.

Out of stock? :(
I'm new to this, is there any chance of they releasing more?

Typically not. You can check periodically in case someone decides to cancel their order though.

Fan account of the N4 pool party performance.

That sounds horrible. It was a very awkward place for them to be performing in the first place. I'd be embarrass too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom