• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kahi & Son Dambi @ Baek Ji Young's wedding.
What are you wearing Kahi? :S

FUCK. ONE. PIECE. PANTS. SUIT. THINGIES.

You can't go right with them. Whoever designed the first one piece pants suit or whatever it is called, needs to have their eyes gouged out. At least her shoes get 0 Perus, but still. Shame on her for ruining the wedding like that.

Congrats on Baek Ji Young finally tying the knot! Whenever her name pops up I'm reminded of this My Ear's Candy perf. I think Taecyeon was enjoying himself a little too much, heh.

Been listening too Good Boy a lot these last few days. Apparently she's know for her ballads, but I prefer her dancier songs. Good boy in particular.

llehuty

Week #23

EXO - Wolf (drama ver.) from XOXO (Kiss&Hug) (03/06)

exo-xoxo-kisshug-edit-by-chaotic-at-tumblr.png

Dance version

Rainbow - Sunshine from Rainbow Syndrome part 2 (04/06)

Orange teaser
Black teaser
Sunshine MV teaser

MBLAQ - Smoky Girl (04/06)

Teaser

Henry - TRAP (with Kyuhyun & Taemin) (07/06)

Teaser

BUMKEY - Bad Girl (feat.E-Sens of Supreme Team) (03/06)

Teaser

2Bic - Return (05/06)

Teaser

Hong Hyeoksu - Drama (03/06)

Teaser 1
Teaser 2
Full teaser

beatsan

Neo Member
Exo fans are scary (watch till the end of the video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiLO3TT3ljc
Jeez. Looks like they would trample a granny to get closer.

That said, the production is a schizophrenic mess. It's like 4 different songs. I wonder if Teddy was the producer or what.

This song has grown on me. I still don't like it past the dubstep part, but before that I like it.

MBLAQ - Smoky Girl (04/06)

Looks nothing like the Mir teaser pic. That's a good thing. Can't really say much about the song from this though.

University in Korea is easy from what I experienced except that they can be strict about attendance. Most students drink a lot, attend the class but don't listen at all and then cram before exams. There's very little teacher/student interaction and most classes are just students sitting down listening to the lecturer for 2 hours. I didn't pay attention in classes at all and passed.

Damn, it looks like I can definitely fit in.

I'll definitely miss the teacher/student interaction though. The classes I do fantastic in are the classes where I can actually connect with the instructor. I know that's usually the case with everyone, but teacher/student interaction for me is totally on a different level. We basically become friends lol. Drinking, inside jokes, sports, a bunch of other stuff... it's pretty cool actually.

Best story I have of this was when me and a bunch of friends ran into one of my instructors at the bar one night. We ended up drinking with him the rest of the night and actually drove him to his apartment lol. Next morning, class was cancelled and he sent a group text to me and my friends asking where his car was hahaha.

THEY ARE FAT.

ಠ______________ಠ

Dat Kyungri.

I definitely have found my favorite 9Muses member and my new fave girl in K-Pop lol.

pikpok

Neo Member
Exo fans are scary (watch till the end of the video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiLO3TT3ljc

That's insane... how can she slap?!?

Been listening too Good Boy a lot these last few days. Apparently she's know for her ballads, but I prefer her dancier songs. Good boy in particular.

Yep I like it too; it's a nice song.

THEY ARE FAT.

Check your thin privilege, sir.

ramyeon

Eh, doesn't excuse that. Why shouldn't she be allowed to film that anyway?
There's conflicting stories going around of what actually happened, so who knows who's telling the truth. Even the uploader herself is saying that the fan probably wasn't trying to hit her, but her camera.

Would you want someone pointing a camera at you, filming you and laughing?

If you point a camera at people's face in public they're not all going to take it well and just let you film them.

ramyeon

I would probably laugh if a horde of fans came running in my general direction, anyway.
So would I, but they obviously didn't think it was funny, asked her to stop, she ignored them and laughed more, someone got pissed off. Pretty obvious conclusion if you ask me.

Peru

If I get annoyed I don't get physical about it. Hard to sympathize with super zealous fans behaviour anyway, and to believe their accounts.

ramyeon

If I get annoyed I don't get physical about it. Hard to sympathize with super zealous fans behaviour anyway, and to believe their accounts.
Even the original uploader is admitting she was probably in the wrong.

No she probably should not have hit the filmer's camera, but people do that kind of stuff when they get angry. Especially if verbal communication isn't working.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu-kvRwPGbQ

Bumkey's track is pretty good.

ramyeon

Whenever I see articles about any of the Wonder Girls now it just makes me sad about what could have been.

Fuck JYP and his mishandling of them.

mr_chun

I also live in an area of the U.S. with a large Korean population, so I get to enjoy a lot of the things I like about Korea without experiencing as much the stuff that I dislike. Win-win.

This is where I am right now. I have lived my whole life in an area with a rapidly-growing Korean population. There are Korean cultural and shopping centers everywhere. Love it.

No No Eul

Sistar comeback on the 11th with their second full album.

In related news...
Soyu shows off her 11 abs

tumblr_mnt3vhVRm91qk12q0o1_1280.jpg

1. [+203, -29] She does things like this and then complains about how she hates it when men view her erotically ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+80, -17] You're going to hurt yourself sucking in your breath like that. You can breathe out. Your body will still look awesome.

3. [+99, -68] ㅋ Her thighs and the bottom of her right elbow... You can see it blurred a bit because of the photoshop.

4. [+13, -2] I went hul at her body at first... and then found the photoshopped parts on her elbow and waist when I looked closer.

5. [+8, -1] Iljin-dol tsk tsk

6. [+8, -1] She looks cheap. Like a non-celebrity putting up a picture for some attention.

Also, I hadn't realised that this...

...was at Baek Ji Young's wedding of all places.

ramyeon

I know they're on hiatus now, but weren't they pretty big a couple years ago? Full US tour and all that?
They peaked with Nobody and then faded into obscurity while JYP obssessively tried to push them in the States. They weren't active enough during the peak of their career and then Sun went off and got hitched so it's pretty much game over for them now. So much potential wasted.

Currently watching Autumn Shower. And to put it bluntly, it may just be the best damn kdrama I have ever seen. I am just seven episodes in, so maybe I'll change my mind, but for now, I am loving the shit out of this drama. Kdramas is mostly a guilty pleasure of mine, but for once I can honestly say that I would recommend this to anyone who are interested in dramas at all, no matter what country it is from. So if anyone here is interested in kdramas at all, make sure you check out Autumn Shower. I just hope the last half won't disappoint.

The drama is from 2005, and stars Oh Ji-Ho, Sim So-Yeon, Jung Ryeo-Won and Lee Chun-Hee. The last one is the only one I've seen in any drama. I love Ryeo-Won and her character, and I'll definitely check out some of her other stuff. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find any trailers or teasers for it. The drama is about two best friends who both fall for the same man at the same time, without realizing it. One of them ends up dating and marrying him, but on the way home from the honeymoon she ends up in a comaish state after a car accident.

autumn_shower_9.jpg

AIpC9Eb.png

Silly Soyu. Your body is perfect, what are you doing?

(._.)

Banned
I hate how inconsistent kpop is. It's a complete joke. Some of these retards running these agencies need to actually cultivate their own style for their groups. Why does infinite have some of the greatest pop songs EVER MADE with their own unquie style but then they end up releasing godawful singles like man in love? Clashes with their best songs. Beyond me. Fangirls needing stupid balds and lovey-dovey garbage is what's ruining kpop.

llehuty

I hate how inconsistent kpop is. It's a complete joke. Some of these retards running these agencies need to actually cultivate their own style for their groups. Why does infinite have some of the greatest pop songs EVER MADE with their own unquie style but then they end up releasing godawful singles like man in love? Clash with their best songs. Beyond me. Fangirls needing stupid balds and lovey-dovey garbage is what's ruining kpop.

They knew they couldn't top The Chaser, so they took the ballad route.

#3 #9 #butterfly #TY #탱구 #soon

I hope that doesn't mean 3rd of September...
#TY? Taeyeon Yuri sub-unit putting to shame Sistar19... Please :(

I'm not a fan of Jessica, but wearing that dress HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom