• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Oh lord sica looks good, especially in that dress.
BTcvPJC.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
oh my, those shorts are uhhhh... I wonder how the tailoring process went?

Chesskid1

Banned
BL2K0-cCMAADkVI.jpg

@StarshipENT D-7 until the release of SISTAR's 2nd full album! Prior to the release, here is a teaser for Bora's ring dance^^~ Please look for SISTAR's new album on June 11th!!
cr. tweet trans by STAR1USA

beatsan

Neo Member
Dal Shabet to return on June 20th with a self-composed song!
Well, it's really happening! The girls will be returning on June 20th with a self-composed song from one of the members. Their label Happy Face Entertainment told allkpop, "Dal Shabet has confirmed their comeback for the 20th, and they'll be releasing a new album with a concept that fits the summer."

The title song's going to be a dance song, and the teaser will be out next week, so stay tuned for that!

I hope it's good like Mr. Bang Bang and Pink Rocket

-------------------

More Hani:

Hani covers Maroon 5's Sunday Morning and Shontelle's Impossible

LE's face

dokish

Banned
Greetings from Yonsei University Korea!
We are pleased to inform you that your application to be admitted as a Visiting student at Yonsei University is successful.
Attached please find your letter of acceptance (in PDF file) for 2013 Fall semester at Yonsei University.
Finally!

Best year of my life is about to start.

dokish

Banned
Congrats! I was thinking of applying to Yonsei for 2014/15 possibly.
Do it. Yonsei is freaking beautiful and awesome. Much better than Seoul/Korea.
Have fun and don't get arrested.
I'll try. Once I get a good handle of the language, I'm gonna go CLUBING HARD.
Congrats. Gonna need you to do a daily journal entry post for this thread.

Anything for you Tom. Even a piece of hair from Nana.

I'll do a complete coverage of Crayon Pop's comeback!

Selane

All these groups need to stop trying so hard to 'sound summery'. This is like a bad version of Yoohoo, which isn't great to begin with.

Indeed.

Also, that scat singing at the end is badass.

Sica at Musical Awards.

lxI54vZ.jpg

Wow. Sica just kicked off Seobby the #3 spot in my top 10.

Gal is fire. Seriously. Angel on Earth and all that good stuff.

Finally!

Best year of my life is about to start.

Congrats man!

Now I definitely wish we could meet up for a bit so I can buy you the best beer in Texas. Damn terrorists.

vanty

Rainbow.... It might be better than the last song, but a 4/10 instead of a 3/10 is still shit. If DSP really have no fucking idea what to do with them just do Korean versions of the five/six best Japanese songs they have instead of having them awkwardly vomiting out these Rainbow Pixie shitfests.

dokish

Banned
Congrats man!

Now I definitely wish we could meet up for a bit so I can buy you the best beer in Texas. Damn terrorists.

What is the best beer in Texas? Maybe I can find it in Seoul, they have a lot of american bars. Sadly without your company, though.

Speaking of Texas, I started watching Friday Night Lights, so good.

Peru

Eh, Infinite was watered down Primary (but still good) but on this one he does something a little bit different. Like it.

catmincer

Tell me, tell me grew on me. This better do the same. But yes, Korean remakes of Japanese songs would be better. Basically, anything would be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom