• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honey Bunny

Just watched the AJAX teaser because, you know why, and it sounds just like Capsule's Never Let Me Go

tumblr_mpmyduAabR1qkljdfo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpmyduAabR1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpmycpqRRO1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

Exercise

Neo Member
Sunny instagram is great, but she needs to stop doing that duck face shit. Yuri's instagram pictures make her look so much better than any professional ones, god damn girl. Taeyeon is the best one because she treats it like a normal person would and actually uploads interesting pictures (of her dog).

E: Jessica just use a damn english social media platform if you're just going to be typing in english.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Yeah, got a backup battery. But I won't be close this year. I can have my sister stream it or something. She'll be front row if she manages to get VIP tickets.

Kyon

Banned
AS EXPECTED.

Brown Eyed Girls that Slay your faves are back with a digital single.

BEG - Recipe

I lahv it. Awaiting the video now

I think this is a Promo single tho instead of a main single

And THIS is how you do a rap CL not that mess from 2NEWhew's song

ramyeon

Equally as exciting as Primary producing for BEG is the fact that they've gone back to their R&B style, which I always preferred to the dance-pop route they went with after Abracadabra. This sounds like it could've fit in on the Your Story album which is a huge tick as far as I'm concerned.

luso

According to Soy, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sunny will be the three at Dodger Stadium

Sunny unexpected one, but she's still have good singing skills.

What's the general consensus on Sojin? Goddess-tier?
Sojin > Yura allday errday

Sojin one day can be super hot, and on another day can almost freaks me, I guess can be related to something in her face that seems unnatural.

First artist announced for KCON is both EXO-M and EXO-K. The amount of screams I'll be subjugated to will be unprecedented

Earplugs, never forget.

AS EXPECTED.

BEG - Recipe

Very smoooth, too much rap is not my style but in this song has the right amount of it without being excessive "in your face" or annoying.

V_Arnold

AS EXPECTED.

BEG - Recipe

So good. And I do not even love this style of music - except when BEG does it :p

Equally as exciting as Primary producing for BEG is the fact that they've gone back to their R&B style, which I always preferred to the dance-pop route they went with after Abracadabra. This sounds like it could've fit in on the Your Story album which is a huge tick as far as I'm concerned.

I am hoping that it will be a mix between the two styles (alternating between them, maybe?), because the strongest stuff from the post-Abracadabra era is just as good as the early classics, imho.

Peru

Freakin died when I read 'Primary' and BEG' in same sentence on twitter. Song delivers! Primary going all the way Primary on production here. And Miryo wrote lyrics so she gets lots of lines. Fuck yes, give us an MV.

If anyone is still on the fence when it comes to Sojin, allow me to knock you the fuck over to the right side, with a little help from our Swedish friend, fiddle.

AS EXPECTED.

BEG - Recipe

This is pretty smooth, far superior to NE1s track for sure. I have higher hopes for the single they will be promoting though.

Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

dOL1A.gif

Pendulum

Good Running Man this week
Man, how did Ji-Sung's team not win the volleyball? Loved the Bourne music when Jaesuk facesmashed

llehuty

Agreed that Sojin is goddess tier. Not ultragoddess tier like Yura, but goddess still.

New BEG is amazing, and it's killing the real-time charts, without promo or MV.
USR0j.jpg

Colestagram (Try not to melt giri)

9Muses' Eunji, more than ready for her 1st pitch
It's only a interview, though.

9Muses Japan-Korea Friendship Festival pics are out, but the fancams are nowhere to be seen :(

tumblr_mpnzupCBxy1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

Korean Film Festival in Australia (KOFFIA) with dates in Brisbane, Sidney and Melbourne.
Running from Aug 14 – Sep 11, KOFFIA 2013 will see 50 screenings take place across Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. The program includes Kim Ki-duk’s Venice Golden Lion winning Pieta, Kim Ji-hoon’s latest disaster flick The Tower, and some of the biggest Korean blockbusters in history The Thieves and A Werewolf Boy. A notion for diversity will be represented through documentaries, independent films and shorts, including the K-pop doco 9 Muses of Star Empire and Kim Dong-ho’s Jury.

Kyon

Banned
And what did I tell ya'll?

As per BEG is slaying with a buzz single no less. Always trendsetting and doing things no other KPop group artists do with their sound. Utter perfection.

ramyeon

Kyon

Banned
New BEG is amazing, and it's killing the real-time charts, without promo or MV.
USR0j.jpg

But people here said BEG have no power or impact like the other girls and havent done anything good besides Abracadabra *.*

The charts cant be right.. i mean sixth sense topped them too but thats obviously because everyone thought it was Abracadabra

ramyeon

But people here said BEG have no power or impact like the other girls and havent done anything good besides Abracadabra *.*

The charts cant be right.. i mean sixth sense topped them too but thats obviously because everyone thought it was Abracadabra
That's not what I was saying at all.

TheChits

Good Running Man this week
Man, how did Ji-Sung's team not win the volleyball? Loved the Bourne music when Jaesuk facesmashed

Indeed.
Gary had some slick moves and Haha looked like a legit soccer player with his blonde hair lol. Next week should be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom