• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
That's not what I was saying at all.

I know. I just have to use hyperbole to highlight their undeniable power

ibfJY6EJMld0Hv.gif

llehuty

Victoria and Kim So Eun chosen as MCs for the new KBSW variety show "Glitter"!

Gummy's contract with YG Entertainment revealed to be expired

According to a music industry insider, Gummy's contract with YG Entertainment for her Korean promotions has already expired and her contract for her Japanese promotions is set to end shortly.

Rumors are floating around that Gummy will choose not to renew her contract with YG Entertainment and move on to another agency. A representative revealed, "Gummy recently held meetings with various agencies. Rather than renewing her contract, Gummy is leaning towards signing with a new agency."

EXO said to be scheduled for follow-up song promotions + f(x)'s comeback date is still up in the air

1467FD3C4F3E2C0E15C2B1

luso

Best Australian city? Discussion ended:

tumblr_mpoglsnm8F1reg7l4o1_500.jpg

yulyulk: 호주에서 살면어떨까.. wanna go visit melbourne so bad!!!!!!!!!!!! #australia #호주 #여긴시드니

If anyone is still on the fence when it comes to Sojin, allow me to knock you the fuck over to the right side, with a little help from our Swedish friend, fiddle.

Yes yes yes, can we get some more please?

I don't think a lot of people are convinced that Sojin is goddess tier.

Damn. I can't pick my favorite lol.

Best Australian city? Discussion ended:

tumblr_mpoglsnm8F1reg7l4o1_500.jpg

Bad idea. Somebody probably already found this address and have engaged operation: Find Yuri in Melbourne.

Wonder where she got the pic though. It looks unusually tall... like Yuri is towering over that car haha.

Selane

Man, I actually forced myself to sit through that new Bikiny video and holy shit. It's like every shot is either someone in a bikini, a closeup of someone's chest, or a panty shot. So funny.

Kyon

Banned
Recipe All-Kill Achieved.

A buzz single

No Performances

No Promo

No Teasers

No Video

Just Talent, Power and Impact.

Oh and an actual GOOD SONG.

Poor 2NEFlop and BlackJacks. Y'all tried tho

ibfJY6EJMld0Hv.gif

Ico

The BEG song is amazing. I'm hoping that the whole album and not just that one song were produced by Primary.

What's the general consensus on Sojin? Goddess-tier?

Sojin > Yura allday errday

Goddess-tier and my favorite member.

She was talking about Melbourne but the photo is Sydney, one of her tags in Korean says "this is Sydney" lol.

LOL. That's actually a nice troll haha.

Anyway, just finished the new RM ep with Ji Sung. Beginning of the ep was boring, like they rushed it through, especially the kick volleyball part. After that, it became quite good.

But I do have to say, the Monday couple stole this ep soo hard. I was in full fanboy "OTP Monday couple" mode when they ran into each other during the last race. I knew they were obviously joking during that part, but man, dem feels just kept slowly pouring out. Then when Jihyo requested the staff to play "Girl who can't break up, guy who can't leave..." my feels... I totally dropped them on the floor.

Monday couple really needs to be real!!

roaSone

blackjacks gon get yah.
Come at me! I mean what's the point of denying a real fact ? Bom doesn't even look like a human being sometimes, it's creepy.
I also don't deny the fact that most of the idols have received surgeon treatment.

No No Eul

Speaking of awards, has No No Eul posted up the results?

Not yet, sorry. I promise I'll get it done before the week is out.

ift6aCFav1TRP.jpg

iBMuWnIw7GOgb.jpg

Bit of a crappy image but good grief Hyuna's legs for miles.

ibqJB83pUmmt1B.jpg

ibaI4Hh5pQAJG9.jpg

iMqUCbn0MNMdG.jpg

ibiSr37cWbG29D.jpg

Girl's Day finally snagged their first #1 ever on a music show.

Really, really happy for them. There's been quite a lot of discussion in the thread recently about music show wins being rather meaningless, which I totally understand. However, I do feel this win for Girl's Day is, at least to some extent, indicative of an increased level of recognition and success. Thoroughly deserved I reckon.

Sojin said:
1st place.... ㅠㅠ* We felt like we were dreaming just to be nominees..ㅜ* Really?! Is this real?! Really? Is it real????? ㅠㅠ* It's been 3 years since we debuted... Finally..!! It's so precious and we've been waiting for this moment for so long. I'm so thankful and thankful again... You can't even imagine ♥ It's because of everyone who loves us, the staff who worked hard for Girl's Day, our label family, Yama & Hot Chicks, Yuki, and F Choi!!* I love you DAI5Y!!!♥ I love you and thank you, Yura, Minah, Hyeri!!♥ Kya~~~~~~~!! Dad, mom, I won #1~~~!!!! kekeke♥♥♥

ilRTb8km1QePi.png

ikeFmVgwetapM.jpg

iOanlgBR3WAwG.jpg

ibnvUuApLdrF40.jpg

(Fei Fei)

ibrjg6Q9UbXIFy.jpg

ipc9LJwlNv9Fq.jpg

5dolls comeback this month. Yayyyyyyy

Yay indeed. I'm actually really looking forward to this. I loved their last single.

I had a quick look on Wikipedia to remind myself who's still in the group. Since the release of Like This Or That, five members have joined and four have left. Three original members remain. One of the new girls is also still a member of The Seeya apparently?

F-DOLLS lol

There are times when I think that crafty bastard knows exactly what he's doing.

That's some good shit.

i3VPKQUhjpvz9.jpg

진져 찌찌뽕🙊 @rinokinawa @yulyulk

ibcR3EmJBluKWZ.jpg

my awesome fan service lol (w/yuri)

iblmLrRtN3I3ps.png

ifwaSEvZ3ZB0H.jpg

(Jing)

I went to see Perfume in London on Friday. They were fucking phenomenal. I was one of the last people into the venue but somehow I managed to get within about ten metres of the stage. It was surreal seeing them with my own eyes and I had to keep reminding myself that yes, this was the real deal I was looking at and not some video on YouTube.

The opening was mind-meltingly awesome. The place was pitch black except for an intricate light show projected onto the girls' dresses, all set to some music which reminded me of the more transcendent parts of the FEZ soundtrack. The rest of the set was amazing too. I think the majority of the songs they performed were remixed a little to better suit the occasion.

There was a surprising amount of chat throughout the performance. I don't know what happens during concerts on their home turf but that evening A-chan did most of the talking, mixing her limited English with some Japanese (translated by a Brit, whom I'm pretty sure she picked out of the crowd). After an extensive description of her first experience eating fish and chips, she christened the seated members of the audience Fish and those of us on the floor, Chips. Every now and then, she yelled out one name or the other and the appropriate part of the audience responded, loudly. There was also a choreography lesson towards the end so we could follow their hand movements for the finale. It was all incredibly entertaining and very endearing.

The crowd and the general atmosphere was great. It was just like going to a gig performed by any well-known band you care to think of, but I have to imagine the audience was composed almost entirely of die-hard fans.

Come the end, the three of them were profuse in their gratitude and more than a little emotional I think. It was a fantastic event and the best night out I've had in, oh I don't know, forever.

ramyeon

CCM is just a joke now.

I wish Davichi had gotten off that sinking ship when they had the chance.

That video is super awkward though.

luso

It has been some time since she joined the group and even if she didn’t brought nothing, her departure will still impact (even more) negatively the group. This is not even a side solo project for what I understand… Probably KKS thought “Hey, since T-ara was in Vegas, I didn’t do another shit decision. But I have an idea!”

No No Eul

I'm not even sure KKS really believes she's going to join T-ara any time soon. He probably just sees her as a useful way of stirring up the media and the fans, at least for now. If she does ever become a member, I sincerely hope it's not until she's old enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom