• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pendulum

At work, so I can't comment as much as I want on this, but this stuck out...

Ahreum said:
In the future, I'll be meeting you all with an image that's a few thousand times better than the Ahreum you saw in 'Countryside Life'.

I grew to like Ahreum, and even understand her at times, but 6-ara 4ever.

giri

I'm not even sure KKS really believes she's going to join T-ara any time soon. He probably just sees her as a useful way of stirring up the media and the fans, at least for now. If she does ever become a member, I sincerely hope it's not until she's old enough.
But but but ..... .. she's old enough now! !!!!!!!!

Lulz

Still waiting for Ex Co-Ed/5doll member Soomi's solo.....

I went to the Perfume concert in London last Friday too. It was better than the k-pop gigs ive been too.

"lmao" indeed...this presumably sinking ship can't seem to stop taking cannon fire. Starting with all the shit last year, all the way through to lololchrisbrown, and now the annualization of the Summer Member Removal Ceremony, poor group never got a legitimate chance to get back on their feet. It's practically humorous at this point, and I don't see how any of the people who turned on them/dislike them now can even take them seriously if this kinda stuff keeps up.

If nothing else I at least hope they take this as a chance to just let the group ride it out with the original 6. Try to reset and just...stop doing dumb shit for a while, maybe..

llehuty

"lmao" indeed...this presumably sinking ship can't seem to stop taking cannon fire. Starting with all the shit last year, all the way through to lololchrisbrown, and now the annualization of the Summer Member Removal Ceremony, poor group never got a legitimate chance to get back on their feet. It's practically humorous at this point, and I don't see how any of the people who turned on them/dislike them now can even take them seriously if this kinda stuff keeps up.

If nothing else I at least hope they take this as a chance to just let the group ride it out with the original 6. Try to reset and just...stop doing dumb shit for a while, maybe..
THIS. It shouldn't be that hard IMO

Girls' Generation's Hyoyeon thinks about going solo at least once a week?
The ultimate Phono bait

"There are so many concepts I want to try out."

She continued, "I haven't put my sexy side out there yet. I want to emphasize a powerful yet sexy image. I want to show that I can be sexy while popping. Beyonce and Rihanna are my role models."

Sunny Side comeback teaser

dokish

Banned
I'm teaching English, yeah it's my first time. Could do!

I'm English.
It seems you don't have express train (ktx) to Seoul. By bus maybe is... 2 hours? I don't know.

Well, I will be here for a little while, and Peru also lives here. Let us know when you decide to explore Seoul, we can eat together and I can always show you around if you wish.

Bring lots of underwear,jeans and shoes (if you are not asian-skinny).

caesar

Banned
It seems you don't have express train (ktx) to Seoul. By bus maybe is... 2 hours? I don't know.

Well, I will be here for a little while, and Peru also lives here. Let us know when you decide to explore Seoul, we can eat together and I can always show you around if you wish.

Bring lots of underwear,jeans and shoes (if you are not asian-skinny).

Sounds good. Yeah I believe it is about 2hrs, maybe a little less depending on when.

Yeah, I'm like 5"10 170lbs so not asian-skinny.

I'm on the right. Will also be buying a suit for the heck of it, what're you doing out there?

dokish

Banned
Korea is awful to find things your size. A suit is a wise choice. I'm studying here. Psychology. Actually class starts in September.

Pendulum

Jiyoung has deleted her Twitter account. She's still using Instagram.

------

Translation of this apparently:

It was announced today that T-ara, 5dolls, THE SEEYA and SPEED will all have member changes.

These groups are all part of Core Contents Media, and they revealed today they will also have changes before their comebacks. 5dolls will comeback before for end of July with two new members, T-ara will promote as six, and SPEED will have two new members.

5dolls and it's existing members Hyoyoung, Hyewon and Eunkyo were joined by Nayeon last year in February. Shannon and Jihyun later joined them to promote as six for their comeback, but now Shannon and Jihyun have left the group.

Shannon proposed to the agency CEO that she wants to be like her role model, BoA, and become a solo. She and the agency agreed that she will promote for one or two more years and then debut as a soloist. Jihyun will continue practicing and debut with another group.

To fill the two open spots in 5dolls, 2012 Chunhyang contest Cho Seunghee as well as THE SEEYA's Yeonkyung will join the group. Yeonkyung will be active with dual activities in both THE SEEYA and 5dolls.

The seven members of T-ara: Qri, Boram, Soyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiyeon and Areum will now be six because Areum has decided to pursue a solo career instead. She wants to focus on hip-hop oriented music, but not limited to just hip-hop. She will also pursue pop and ballads and acting.

The now six members of T-ara will travel to Japan for their Budokan concert on the 11th.

The unit group of T-ara, T-ara N4, that consists of Eunjung, Hyomin, and Jiyeon now will be joined by Dani. Dani lived in the United States since an early age and thus knows English very well. She plans to join album activities in the United States before doing domestic activities.

SPEED, which consists of Jungwoo, Taewoon, Yoohwan, Taeha, Jongkook, Saejoon and Sungmin were originally sven members, but will pick up two new members for part of a project album. They will comeback with a new concept with new members Taemin and Sungwon.

Taewmin was born in 1995. Sungwon was born in 1997 and was in the music video for Davichi's hit song "Turtle" with 5dolls Hyoyoung.

Meanwhile, 5dolls will comeback after two years with the hit maker Double Sidekick. They will release a retro-style disco music song called "Soulmate #1".

Core Contents Media said, "'Soulmate #1' has a familiar disco melody and fun lyrics that make it an attractive and addictive song. 5dolls will also be doing disco choreography to make it an intense comeback."

----

Edit: Oh, and hey, Dynamic Duo got their first ever show win. Fantastic.

LA Weekly: The 10 Sexiest Men in K-pop

10. Se7en
9. Minho (Shinee)
8. Taeyang (Big Bang)
7. Jaejoong (JYJ)
6. Tablo
5. Rain
4. Jay Park
3. Siwon
2. T.O.P. (Big Bang)
1. Psy

Areum goes "solo", likely never to be heard from again.

I'm sure the other CCM idols that are going "solo" will end up the same way.

That entire company is nothing but a joke at this point.

Conceptor

Yeah... 6-ARA was so strong back then. I guess we have to wait and see what KKS/CCM give them.

I feel bad for Areum - that video felt like it had a tone of resignation more than anything else. I suppose between going solo and getting ostracized from the group like Hwayoung, the decision was a no-brainer. It's not like you can just back down from the contract you signed with the label
devil kks
. Sucks for the Japanese Areum fans going to the concert on the 11th, she won't even be there lol.

no no eul!! i didn't vote!! is it too late?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
fD2zCRp.jpg

*swag as fuck*

Bm3PtRR.jpg

*sigh* "these glasses aren't as flawless as my face" *pushes them up*

3u5fdjr.jpg

"unni you look sad. are you okay?"
"bitch get off me"

Pendulum

Why is SNSD not performing in Seoul these months?

Because they are on a World Tour and performed in Seoul last month.

------

ohohohoh CCM

allkpop said:
"In the case of Ahreum, she'll be active as a soloist like BoA. Ahreum is still young and can pull off various genres of music including ballad and hip hop. Even from the company's point of view, it was a waste to keep her buried in T-ara," the rep explained.

No No Eul

The unit group of T-ara, T-ara N4, that consists of Eunjung, Hyomin, and Jiyeon now will be joined by Dani. Dani lived in the United States since an early age and thus knows English very well. She plans to join album activities in the United States before doing domestic activities.

I'll believe it when I see it.

On second thoughts, maybe not. I'll probably be in denial if it does happen.

It's not like you can just back down from the contract you signed with the label
devil kks

Talking of which...

allkpop said:
Actress and past member of former girl group Sugar, Hwang Jung Eum, is said to have resigned with her former agency, Core Contents Media, leaving current agency, SidusHQ.

Hwang Jung Eum left Core Contents Media in March 2012 and signed with SidusHQ, but according to insiders from the entertainment field, the actress has returned to CCM.

An insider revealed, "Although Hwang Jung Eum still has time left under her contract, SidusHQ accepted Hwang Jung Eum's wishes and negotiated with Core Contents Media, allowing her to sign a contract with Core Contents Media."

YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE

no no eul!! i didn't vote!! is it too late?

Nope, there's still time. Link.

*swag as fuck*

*sigh* "these glasses aren't as flawless as my face" *pushes them up*

"unni you look sad. are you okay?"
"bitch get off me"

lol

iisdlGcMX3Ykj.jpg

&#48152;&#49324;&#54032;&#51060;&#54596;&#50836;&#50630;&#50612;&#50836;>_<&#44592;&#48516;&#51012;&#50629;&#49884;&#53020;&#48400;&#50836;!Afraid that when my fans see me in person they might disappoint cause my selca skill is awesome

ibwZ9fiJQYDDlF.jpg

yul + hyo + tiff +.+ on the way to practice from #japan #omotesando

i8i0Ep9DiZt8j.jpg

&#50872;&#46168;&#51704;&#50616;&#45264;&#51652;&#44396;&#46377;&#44396;&#46993;&#54805;&#48512;&#53664;&#49436;&#48169;&#45784;&#44284;&#54632;&#44760;&#48372;&#44256;&#50772;&#45912;"ONE"&#49660;..&#45404;&#45404;&#44536;&#47111;&#49844;&#46048;&#51060;&#44163;&#50669;&#49884;&#47560;&#51060;&#53364;&#51117;&#49832;&#49660;&#51077;&#45768;&#45796;..&#45404;&#45404;&#51200;&#51705;&#49832;&#50724;&#48988;&#51697;&#51697;&#54060;&#51077;&#45768;&#45796;.&#53468;&#50577;&#51032;&#49436;&#52964;&#49828;&#54616;&#53944;&#49093;&#49093;&#51339;&#50500;&#54633;&#45768;&#45796;^^;;&#12619;&#12619; I went to Vegas w/ my sister and bro in law. We watched the Michael Jackson show "ONE" and it was dope! I'm a loyal fan for life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom