• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pendulum

BO49IrHCQAAErPJ.jpg:large

RamzaIsCool

The Amiga Brotherhood
There is this Kpop concert thing in a few months here and I wonder if I would like it. My nieces are totally into it and they need adult supervision, it's about 80% sure that adult would be me. I am more of an Indie rock guy, but I am openminded so aslong as the show is good I probably will enjoy myself.

Groups that will be performing are: Mblaq, Ft. island, Beast, Miss A, Ailee and Super Junior.

So how bad (or good) is it?

There is this Kpop concert thing in a few months here and I wonder if I would like it. My nieces are totally into it and they need adult supervision, it's about 80% sure that adult would be me. I am more of an Indie rock guy, but I am openminded so aslong as the show is good I probably will enjoy myself.

Groups that will be performing are: Mblaq, Ft. island, Beast, Miss A, Ailee and Super Junior.

That's a boyband dominated lineup :lol

F.T. Island is rock though, so that might be up your alley.

Are your nieces at least paying for your ticket? If you didn't like the concert and they paid for it, then you only lost 2 hours of your life :)

Selane

Aside from Super Junior no one on that list is too awful.

RamzaIsCool

The Amiga Brotherhood
That's a boyband dominated lineup :lol

F.T. Island is rock though, so that might be up your alley.

Are your nieces at least paying for your ticket? If you didn't like the concert and they paid for it, then you only lost 2 hours of your life :)

Ohh that kinda sucks. Was hoping for lots of girl bands actually. :( It makes sense I guess considering the fanbase of these groups here are 99% female.

To be honest I haven't even discussed it with them about how we are going to do this. They have been asking me months ago and I would think about it. I remember asking you guys about this Music Bank thing back then also. Prices ranges from $50 to $250, I could live with the former.

Oh well gonna check out F.T. Island, hopefully it's good.

Aside from Super Junior no one on that list is too awful.

Haha that is reassuring!

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
If anything, I enjoyed Super Junior a lot more in concert. Don't really care for their songs though. Just good performers overall.

fD2zCRp.jpg

*swag as fuck*

Bm3PtRR.jpg

*sigh* "these glasses aren't as flawless as my face" *pushes them up*

3u5fdjr.jpg

"unni you look sad. are you okay?"
"bitch get off me"

These pictures... on an IPS monitor... glorious is all I can say.

Miss A and Ailee? Hell yeah. Where is this at?

Stay away from Ailee btw. She's mah gurl.

Lol jk.

RamzaIsCool

The Amiga Brotherhood
Miss A and Ailee? Hell yeah. Where is this at?

Stay away from Ailee btw. She's mah gurl.

Lol jk.

Istanbul, here is the trailer of the thing. http://youtu.be/Av3AgHaxfRs

Don't worry dude, judging from the amount of money I am willing to spend on the thing I will be lucky if I am in the same venue with her. That said there will be 15000+ tickets availeble, wonder if they can sell that much.

ramyeon

Ailee is great, that voice.

Those ex-EXID members' group debuted as well, it's awful. I switched it off after less than a minute. Truly terrible.

vanty

Kpop starting to pick up recently. Girls Day pretty good, 2NE1 not what I wanted but still fine, BEG with their first good song in 8000 years and now Ailee killing it again.

Daaamn... I said daaaamn.

Wow.

Dem thighs, good lord.

My wife just slayed all y'alls nothings.

Edit: Thank god the Steam summer sales have been shitty, just dropped 6 bucks for the mini. Judging from the MV, it sounded really compressed so I'm gonna need a fresh pair of ears before I can fully judge it.

But U & I is fantastic. The teaser pointed to a Beyonce like feel, but she made it her own. I love love love love this.

No No Eul

Brilliant.

Another idol deletes her Twitter - Hyuna from Nine Muses

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I wonder why she decided to quit, especially since the group as a whole is so prolific on Twitter.

allkpop said:
Male rights group 'Man of Korea' withdraws injunction to ban Dal Shabet's "Be Ambitious"

Dal Shabet's agency, Happy Face Entertainment, announced, "'Man of Korea' who filed an injunction against Dal Shabet's 'Be Ambitious' MV on June 28th claiming that it depreciates soldiers, has submitted a notice to withdraw at the Seoul Central District Court on the 11th."

"Unlike 'Man of Korea's claim, there was no intention to depreciate the image of soldiers whatsoever so we cleared up the misunderstanding through negotiation and peacefully came to an agreement, and we promised to perform at the military camp for the troops early August."

'Man of Korea' responded, "We thank the representatives of Happy Face Entertainment who talked to us with an open mind and Dal Shabet's Woohee who humbly reached out to us first through SNS."

One message from Woohee and the spineless bastards collapse like a house of cards.

dokish

Banned
I took some pictures today. I love street photography but I don't know how to do a quality black & white edition (with Photoshop, for example). So I'll just share them in color.

A mouse for a Mac is expensive? Because I could spare the time to actually learn the post-processing "process" of photography, but I just hate using my fingers to do anything with this computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom