• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

120 gb

Basically going install Windows 8 (when I purchase the pro upgrade) and some core apps, the rest will stay on my traditional hard drives.

I got the Intel 520 series. don't know how it compares to other brands.

Get a second harddrive for the stuff that dont need the speed

DSC_9689.jpg

who????????????

It's very good

Don't have the cash for a second SSD, but have all games i'm not currently playing all the time, on my traditional HDD"s.

120 is fine, really, i was just being whiny. The Intel ones are usually the fastest in their category tho.

Also, face posted a photo of himself.

xZqBJ.jpg

I have the HD video for that gif.

Yet all we see is a bunch of dudes talking about the quality and sizes of SSDs, some epic Rainbow pics, how SONE is a religion and face's face lol.

Where is this HD video you speak of?? I don't wanna pull a Dokish, but I believe the video is full of educational merit and as such it needs to be studied.

Yes I'm drunk.
:p

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Let's just say I might have dropped it in a box that certain people here can open.

giri

Props to joongkookie for getting in the holiday spirit (ps, being drunk on the holidays is definitely an aussie tradition, are you aussie?)

Ashhong

Don't have the cash for a second SSD, but have all games i'm not currently playing all the time, on my traditional HDD"s.

120 is fine, really, i was just being whiny. The Intel ones are usually the fastest in their category tho.

Also, face posted a photo of himself.

xZqBJ.jpg

I meant get a traditional HDD, which you already seem to have though.

Is that really face? dem cargo pants..

Let's just say I might have dropped it in a box that certain people here can open.

Where is this box of magic you speak of?

Fafnir

I Got A Boy tracklist:

1. I Got a Boy
2. Dancing Queen
3. Baby Maybe
4. 말해봐
5. Promise
6. Express 999
7. 유리아이
8. Look at Me
9. XYZ
10. 낭만길

Let's go 12 weeks #1 Music Bank!

giri

I meant get a traditional HDD, which you already seem to have though.

Is that really face? dem cargo pants..

Where is this box of magic you speak of?

oh ffs ash, he means dropbox.

Also, i have a BIT and post on gaf, yes, i have more than 1TB or storage.

Props to joongkookie for getting in the holiday spirit (ps, being drunk on the holidays is definitely an aussie tradition, are you aussie?)

Filipino actually lol. I actually try not to get drunk at night during Christmas since the 26th is back to business for all of us here in the US but it snowed here in Texas and everyone's too big of a pussy and don't know how to drive their cars in the snow so my entire family is off work tmrw, hence the continuation of the festivities. It's quieted down now though... we're practically out of liquor since this wasn't planned and I don't wanna open the last bottle of Ballantine's so I'll save that up for the new year and get some more haha.

Btw, thanks for making me go to the front page looking for that Dropbox link... I was then sadly disappointed since Waterfox crashed lol.

I Got A Boy tracklist:

Look at Me sounds like it was written by Sica, since Taeng's been ignoring her for god knows how long.

Just saw the teaser...

What is he doing to my Fany??! Yuri, Sica, Seobby... hhhnnngggg.

Btw, the song in the teaser is apparently not "I Got A Boy" which is good and bad I guess... it kinda sucks but it's probably coz I'm drunk. Can anybody confirm this?

giri

Balantines?

joong, i'll personally ship you 20$ so you can buy a better bottle of scotch than ballantines.

drink it.

Balantines?

joong, i'll personally ship you 20$ so you can buy a better bottle of scotch than ballantines.

drink it.

Heh, the Ballantine's is actually the 17 year old one and last time I had one it was pretty damn good, almost as good as a Johnnie Walker Gold Label. I'd love to open it but my dad isn't willing so I'm gonna have to save that up for next week... the sad part is I only have one bottle of Shiner Holiday Cheer left. :((

And yes, I'll take the $20! That's gonna go into my JW Blue Label fund for new years lol. One of my professors(a scotch connoisseur) referred me to his go to liquor store and the only one that stocks it for a really good price, the shipment is supposed to come in on Friday and I will be there along with my prof to get our bottles haha.

·feist·;45772197 said:

Lizzy and Ailee?!?!

You sir are awesome. My last bottle of Shiner goes out to you!

giri

Heh, the Ballantine's is actually the 17 year old one and last time I had one it was pretty damn good, almost as good as a Johnnie Walker Gold Label. I'd love to open it but my dad isn't willing so I'm gonna have to save that up for next week... the sad part is I only have one bottle of Shiner Holiday Cheer left. :((

And yes, I'll take the $20! That's gonna go into my JW Blue Label fund for new years lol. One of my professors(a scotch connoisseur) referred me to his go to liquor store and the only one that stocks it for a really good price, the shipment is supposed to come in on Friday and I will be there along with my prof to get our bottles haha.

Lizzy and Ailee?!?!

You sir are awesome. My last bottle of Shiner goes out to you!

Joong.... please don't get the blue label... please. Get something good. Like a highland park 16yo, or less expensive, a suntory yamazaki 12yo. Please. Or a Glen Livet 15yo if you perefer a sweet tasting scotch. Just... Blue Label is massively over rated. It's borderline horribl
(y average)
e.

giri

Nana has been dethroned. Lizzy is now #1.

I have a problem with OrangeCaramel.

I'm not sure there is a #1

All 3 girls are quite literally amazing. All for their own reasons.

There is no other group with this problem, Raina, Lizzy and Nana are just all absurdly awesome.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
djjszbz bzjsjanznzznnakskasm
zzzjrdjdjsnsnssmsk
shddjisnxnxxnns
zhddnznznxbzbxbnzn
cnrjejsuaeh bkckdskjddn
skskzkmzsmdshshsjzbzbnz
sdjsksmzmzmznnz

Lizzy.....

luso

Just read it again and it's the last paragraphs that offends my brain lol. I feel like I got baited to read one of those crazy religious magazines that are condescending to the reader. The story is indeed beautiful, and I'm less skeptical but those last paragraphs make me wanna throw up in my mouth haha.

$200 cash and a $25 Express gift card. Then a bodum french press with a regular grinder and a coffee mug.

I'm probably gonna use the $100 for clothes shopping and the CD+ Fany poster for Soshi's I Got A Boy album if it's all kinds of epic. The rest I'm gonna get a myself a pair of jack stands since I need to do an oil change and flush the transmission fluid of my car since it's at 60k miles right now.

Speaking of which, somebody posted links in the earlier pages where you can choose what poster you're gonna be getting, can anybody link them again? Thanks.

I believe in the story but of course it is very likely to be sugar coated.

You can buy the 10 covers special pack at once in Gmarket.

Fuck that motherfucker wiping fany's lips and her smiling -_-

x9
7796_700.jpg

3opuow.jpg

Exo dudes?

All Soshi so fine!
Teaser and MV not from title track.
Edit: isn't somehow a happy version of Time Machine?

Without many clues I Got a Boy impact will be maximized.

Nana has been dethroned. Lizzy is now #1.

Nana who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom