• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkham

gonna have to bury hyogre and sunny versions next to all those atari 2600 E.T. cartridges

edit: holy

ibxwtDBMW7irSP.jpg

Ashhong

omgggggggg i want that Tiffany album! But I only want to buy the album if it's good....fuck. will that be available later on?

Pendulum

Been away from the thread for a little while, so as I read through these 10 pages that are no doubt filled with Soshi comeback impressions, let me say - Merry Christmas!

Edgeward

Finishing ep 5 of Romantic & Idol. I feel so bad for Seungha. JB is now on my shit list, right up there with Mir. Both can EAD. And Jei is the most fickle girl, can't have her as a favorite in good conscience or anyone that would actually like Mir.

Pendulum

One page into my catch-up read, do...do I want to continue? I'm scared about how this ends.

Finished reading. Started with creepy Dokish and ended with skeletal Sooyoung
Sooyoung :(

10 pages of Soshi comeback images and videos, and Lizzy takes the cake with one gif.

Cuddler

2BiC released today a new digital single called 다 잊었니 (Did You Forget Everything). The song is awesome as always! The new 2BiC mini-album will be released in Februrary! YES!

Alta1r

There were phases

I meant, the underlying geography. Is it of a real place (on Earth or in a fictional setting) or did they make that part up?

holy shit why do they make sones buy multiple versions of everything holy god.

now I have to buy taeyeon tiffany jessica and yoona damnit.

It's gotta suck to be a parent of a teenage Sone. Wait, you want money to buy ten of the SAME album??

gonna have to bury hyogre and sunny versions next to all those atari 2600 E.T. cartridges

edit: holy

ibxwtDBMW7irSP.jpg

jbg03GpnfNjvXf.gif

왜 Soo, 왜

luso

First time they do the different covers thing, a la suju.
Before was only different photocards.
I'll probably buy one, let the luck decide which cover I'll receive.

SBS‘ ‘One Night of TV Entertainment‘ revealed the fortunes [of SNSD]... MC Sooyoung read them their fortunes for 2013.

Tiffany was told that she would get a request to become the CEO of a business. However, the fortune said that she should not start a new line of business any time soon and wait a bit.

Jessica was told that she would date someone next year, but her partner may be living out of the country. At this, Sooyoung said, “Daniel Henney“, mentioning Jessica’s ideal type. When Jessica heard Sooyoung’s answer she agreed right away which brought much laughter to the audience.

Yuri was told that there was a high chance that she would become the female lead of a drama. At this, Yuri blew a kiss to the drama PD and did aegyo for him to see

Chesskid1

Banned
Jg0aM.jpg

HYPE

Korean SONE Union asks to SONE:

1) In the case of buying CD with jacket by random, not to express disappointing comment about having gotten non favorite member, and not to post the comment to exchange it to the others.

2) Not to post the sales situation of each member's jacket.

3) Not to post anywhere the pic of the jacket, after buying several tens of CDs of specific member. It might be a start of competition.

Tenck

Korean SONE Union asks to SONE:

1) In the case of buying CD with jacket by random, not to express disappointing comment about having gotten non favorite member, and not to post the comment to exchange it to the others.

2) Not to post the sales situation of each member's jacket.

3) Not to post anywhere the pic of the jacket, after buying several tens of CDs of specific member. It might be a start of competition.

Lol?

dokish

Banned
First BoA show sold out in 20 secs.. 2nd in 5 secs. Great. Just great planning, SM. Doke's new mom probably sick and tired of gmarket by now.

Listening to one of the great but overlooked slow k-tunes of 2012 to calm myself http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DjoIwC0BjQ
I was about to send you a PM. Yeah, I dont't know how this stuff works. They just sold out immediately.

------

Ladies of the night in Korea is a very funny thing. If you know Korean and get chatty, they will chat back. I actually think that today a woman just invite me to "go shopping" and have a good time together, but she soon discovered that 한국어 할 수 없습니다 and stopped being chatty and excited.

It is too expensive tho. But that are some tricks that you can pull.

Every Korean guy that I talk says Korean girls are "tasteless", that they dont like 'em that much. Lol poor girlfriends.

If you know Korean, you will get a lot of girls willing to be your friend. In the night clubs I mean.

roaSone

Some websites and facebook fanpages said that it's not a teaser but the complete dance mv that will be released today for IGAB. *.*

Niks

Expecting the worst but hoping for the best....

K-sones that watched the song being performed last week were really supportive of the song though... but then again those are hardcore delulu (tm) fans.

We'll see.

Selane

SM really needs to learn how to be less over-the-top obnoxious and pretentious about this sort of thing. This reminds me of when they literally released 20+ teasers before EXO's debut, and that turned out to be one of the biggest disappointments of 2012. Seriously I'm already sick and tired of it and it hasn't even happened yet. At this point the only people really optimistic about this are delusional sones.

Most people already know it's gonna be a mediocre snorefest just like pretty much all of their songs in the last two years. Since it's apparently going to have rapping in it, it might even be as epically bad as The Boys was. On top of that it was confirmed that it's yet another log shat out by Yoo Youngjin, so it's pretty likely to be awful.

luso

SM really needs to learn how to be less over-the-top obnoxious and pretentious about this sort of thing. This reminds me of when they literally released 20+ teasers before EXO's debut, and that turned out to be one of the biggest disappointments of 2012. Seriously I'm already sick and tired of it and it hasn't even happened yet. At this point the only people really optimistic about this are delusional sones.

Most people already know it's gonna be a mediocre snorefest just like pretty much all of their songs in the last two years. Since it's apparently going to have rapping in it, it might even be as epically bad as The Boys was. On top of that it was confirmed that it's yet another log shat out by Yoo Youngjin, so it's pretty likely to be awful.

We got teaser pics, and... a MV for a 2008 song, that will be released in IGAB.
That is all and that's obnoxious?

Alta1r

At this point the only people really optimistic about this are delusional sones.

Come at me bro.

tumblr_lk2ua0qEQv1qj8ra7o1_500.jpg

Fafnir

LMAO @ these fairweather fools, bandwagon bitches in this thread spewing their nonsense negativity from seeing a snippet of a teaser just so they can feel a tiny bit of 1337ness LOL

The mock outrage over 10 covers is fucking laughable too because 90% of you are going to pirate it anyways so what the hell does it matter if SM is going to *shock* try and make money. Dipshits think SM is some charity organization? It's marketing and fanservice at the same time since they know SONEs are going to buy multiple albums anyways to put in their shrines.

So yes, please go back to your 2nd/3rd rate groups that would kill to be in Soshi's position. If by some miracle they somehow "make it", I'm sure you will have hopped off their bandwagon by then so you can be all, "they were AWESOME when they were nonames, but now they suck because they make money".

-delulu (lol) Fafnir

Chuckie

LMAO @ these fairweather fools, bandwagon bitches in this thread spewing their nonsense negativity from seeing a snippet of a teaser just so they can feel a tiny bit of 1337ness LOL

The mock outrage over 10 covers is fucking laughable too because 90% of you are going to pirate it anyways so what the hell does it matter if SM is going to *shock* try and make money. Dipshits think SM is some charity organization? It's marketing and fanservice at the same time since they know SONEs are going to buy multiple albums anyways to put in their shrines.

So yes, please go back to your 2nd/3rd rate groups that would kill to be in Soshi's position. If by some miracle they somehow "make it", I'm sure you will have hopped off their bandwagon by then so you can be all, "they were AWESOME when they were nonames, but now they suck because they make money".

-delulu (lol) Fafnir

okc.gif

Selane

-delulu (lol) Fafnir

Damn, that was some serious alliteration. Anyway, I'm not sure what point you're trying to make with 'SNSD is more successful than X'. Did anyone say otherwise? I said 'teasers every day gets old fast' and 'Yoo Youngjin is a shitty songwriter'.

Also, saying that such people only liked SNSD when they were nonames makes no sense. I like them in 2010. Were they nonames then, with their 3 huge hit songs released that year and winning pretty much every major award at the year-end shows? No, and that has nothing to do with it. The point is they deserved it because they busted their asses all year performing and promoting. Then in 2011 they promoted one song at the end of the year and it sucked, then in 2012 they promoted zero songs. It's like as soon as they got successful they were like 'Hey, now we can stop trying!' I mean, most of that shit is SM's fault, but what difference does it make?

milkham

It's like as soon as they got successful they were like 'Hey, now we can stop trying!' I mean, most of that shit is SM's fault, but what difference does it make?

maybe pleasing everyone is hard no matter how much money you spend.

also, faf holy shit

roaSone

Then in 2011 they promoted one song at the end of the year and it sucked, then in 2012 they promoted zero songs.
I agree the boys was bad, but with it they went to america to promote and they managed to win a Daesang aswell, then in 2012 they promoted nothing KOREAN, don't forget all the GOOD japanese stuff we had and also don't forget TaeTiSeo which is part of SNSD if i'm not wrong..

Fafnir

Damn, that was some serious alliteration. Anyway, I'm not sure what point you're trying to make with 'SNSD is more successful than X'. Did anyone say otherwise? I said 'teasers every day gets old fast' and 'Yoo Youngjin is a shitty songwriter'.

Also, saying that such people only liked SNSD when they were nonames makes no sense. I like them in 2010. Were they nonames then, with their 3 huge hit songs released that year and winning pretty much every major award at the year-end shows? No, and that has nothing to do with it. The point is they deserved it because they busted their asses all year performing and promoting. Then in 2011 they promoted one song at the end of the year and it sucked, then in 2012 they promoted zero songs. It's like as soon as they got successful they were like 'Hey, now we can stop trying!' I mean, most of that shit is SM's fault, but what difference does it make?

My post was just my outburst from the past couple of days, not all of it was directed towards your post, although it did set it off. My main beef with your post was about being sick of Soshi/EXO teasers because it makes no sense to me. Why wouldn't SM try to market and hype up the work they are doing?

My jab at the nonames were for posters like Tence, but he get's a little bit of respect because he continues to stan that bully group.

To continue my white knighting of Soshi. They can't continue at the pace of 2010 without getting burned out and SM knows that. 2011-2012 they did World Tours (SMTown), Japan album/Tour, musicals, TaeTiSeo, acting, and modeling. Pushing out 2-3 additional albums in 2011-2012 would have killed them. Only 2nd tier should be doing that like Sistar and Secret, and I believe it worked because they rose a couple tiers this year.

MHtQ2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom