• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

spink

Same here. You in CST?

You might wanna watch out, Spike Lee might be standing outside the theater dissing the movie even though he has no plans to see it. I'm probably gonna watch LesMis tmrw, but if Spike Lee is outside my theater, there might be a beer bottle or two thrown at his direction.
Has spike lee been dissing it?

Edit: just read his tweets. Passing judgement without seeing it, he's a racist

anyone wanna tell me where this is from?

looks like japanese mv to gd&top's "oh yeah"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOUV8B9poGI
tumblr_lw97ucPJ4f1qcg50io1_500.gif

dokish

Banned
So, there is this university that teaches Korean for free to foreigners. Every Saturday, from 11AM to 1PM.

I hope to see pretty girls everywhere wanting to feel my biceps.

Also, I have a story to tell in a few days, about a girl that I met on a club, but I don`t think it will end up so well. I said I wanted to kiss her, she said `just dancing`, and although we exchanged kakaotalk ids, she always give me these cold answers. I`m gonna ask her out... to enjoy a meal... as friends. I`m gonna tell her to bring some friends. She is 26 years old, gorgeous as fuck.

:(

Ashhong

So, there is this university that teaches Korean for free to foreigners. Every Saturday, from 11AM to 1PM.

I hope to see pretty guys everywhere wanting to feel my biceps.

Also, I have a story to tell in a few days, about a girl that I met on a club, but I don`t think it will end up so well. I said I wanted to kiss her, she said `just dancing`, and although we exchanged kakaotalk ids, she always give me these cold answers. I`m gonna ask her out... to enjoy a meal... as friends. I`m gonna tell her to bring some friends. She is 26 years old, gorgeous as fuck.

I KNEW IT.

dokish

Banned
Oh shit. Hahahaha. ITS BECAUSE THE PC IS SO FREAKING UNCOMFORTABLE. I KEEP MAKING THESE SILLY MISTAKES.

EDIT: I have two homo experiences to tell, that happened in Korea.

1. This ahjussi was giving massage flyers (panflets?) to ONLY MAN in the street. He saw I was not korean, asked for a minute of my time. Asked where I was from, age, etc, all in english. I said Brazil, bla bla bla. He said he likes Brazil, said about samba, soccer, etc. He said ~BEST SERVICE~. I was like ``hell yes! is this one of those weird kissing rooms and take a bath with a hot girl kind of thing?`` I thought that `massage` was just a cover.

I went there. 80,000won. It happens... it was a regular massage place. But then I thought ``well at least I will be able to have korean girl with her hands all over my body``.

Well... I choose a foot massage. I guy guided me through the place, asked me to change my clothes etc.

I lied down (lay down?) with my face down. I coudn`t see anything. The massage started. After 2 minutes, a guy asked me ``YOU OK SIR?`` AND I WAS LIKE ``WTF, A GUY IS GIVING ME A MASSAGE? COME ON!!!!``.

Then I just said fuck it and enjoyed a massage.

When I was on my way to the door (leaving), I saw a bunch of korean male on the bed... getting massage by a bunch of korean male! THERE WASN`T ANY GIRLS ON THE FREAKING PLACE. All guys rubbing guys.

What's with this Taeny party? Sica is here, too.

Heh, the Ice Princess in her own natural element. I feel bad for her though, TaeNy must be already under the snow doing things that shouldn't be done hahaha.

Also, Merry Christmas K-Pop GAF!!!

All I want for Christmas is Fany, or Ailee, or Eunji lol.

dokish

Banned
All I want for Christmas is a Korean girlfriend.

Man, yesterday I saw a lot of couples buying cakes and entering coffee shops. Everyone walking hand-holded (holding hands?). I felt so fucking depressive.

On the subway, a lot of girls were holding these really cute paper bags with a cake inside, and I was thinking `these GUYS don`t know how lucky they are.`

milkham

All I want for Christmas is a Korean girlfriend.

Man, yesterday I saw a lot of couples buying cakes and entering coffee shops. Everyone walking hand-holded (holding hands?). I felt so fucking depressive.

On the subway, a lot of girls were holding these really cute paper bags with a cake inside, and I was thinking `these GUYS don`t know how lucky they are.`

christmas is a couples holiday in korea isn't it?

dokish

Banned
well he got a massage from some dude. im sure he wouldn't mind a date
Would you like a date with me, Tom? We could discuss Nana`s perfectioness.

I`m so desperate tho, I wouldn`t mind a date with the massage guy. At least I will hear korean.
Merry Christmas everybody!

ib2zEJ841xmiOI.jpg
OH MY GOSH, LIME! HELLO VENUS IS SO LUCKY.

Since they aren`t very famous (yet), I didn`t found any posters to buy.
That's pretty cool. I guess there are a lot of foreigners in the area?

Actually no. Besides Itaewon, you don`t see foreigners in Korea. (Thats good. Itaewon is crowded with foreigners. I would even dare say that, you see more foreigners than koreans some times).

These programs are quite `hard` to find, the univesity don`t advertise enough and effictively. For example, how many people know and _GO_ to the CulCom coffee shops? I didn`t saw any foreigners there. I was the only one lol.

Also, a lot of people who go to these things are australian/american people whose parents are korean (so they LOOK korean), and you don`t really know that they are foreigners until they open their mouth. I meet a really cool guy called Jason, and he is Australian, was teaching in Jeju Island for 2 years I think, now he wants to move to Seoul.

Sadly, my only chance to live in Korea is doing a master`s degree here (2 years left until my graduation in Brazil, tho) and in the proccess try to meet and marry someone lol.

Salazar

Merry Christmas.

To Ash, fany-bro. Giri, man of baffling tastes. Yamato, who one day will hook me up with some dangerous cougar. Dokish, keep doing what you do. Vanty, hater. Cuddler, juve-bro. Alt, counsellor and indispensable motherfucker. OC, sorry I fell off your stream. AgentChris, Conc, Maaaaax, milk, magenta, Choco.

And Peru. Up in Denmark.

And everybody.

It looks like Tiff did some bargain bin Christmas shopping in Japan.

iMUZ6Ggy2SQ7D.jpg

ibwsTUGuda0voI.jpg

Is that one of my Christmas presents? Aw thank you Fany!

Man, it truly is Christmas. It's snowing out here in fncking Texas of all places and the last pages have been all about Fany Fany Tiffany. Merry Christmas y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom