• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honey Bunny

LMAO @ these fairweather fools, bandwagon bitches in this thread spewing their nonsense negativity from seeing a snippet of a teaser just so they can feel a tiny bit of 1337ness LOL

The mock outrage over 10 covers is fucking laughable too because 90% of you are going to pirate it anyways so what the hell does it matter if SM is going to *shock* try and make money. Dipshits think SM is some charity organization? It's marketing and fanservice at the same time since they know SONEs are going to buy multiple albums anyways to put in their shrines.

So yes, please go back to your 2nd/3rd rate groups that would kill to be in Soshi's position. If by some miracle they somehow "make it", I'm sure you will have hopped off their bandwagon by then so you can be all, "they were AWESOME when they were nonames, but now they suck because they make money".

-delulu (lol) Fafnir

I read this whole thing in one breath, which is how it was meant to be read

i8kAbxY2Cat2C.gif

giri

So hyped. A new korean Soshi Song. I wonder if this one will be eligible for next years awards? i assume it will be.

Feel bad for all the other groups who scheduled January come backs. Whats the point? SNSD already won 2013.

Chuckie

My jab at the nonames were for posters like Tence, but he get's a little bit of respect because he continues to stan that bully group.

I really think you have someone else in mind. I don't 'stan' any group. I have always made it very clear I am not in it for the music, just for the beautiful pics/gifs posted here, those of Taeyeon in particular, although Alta1r has aroused an interest in Yoona too :p

So yeah... you are thinking of someone else. Tenck maybe?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Been trying to just let it be and maybe enjoy some tae/sic/yoon along the way. Funny thing is the song already sounds better than any of their promoted Korean tracks since Genie.

I1e9q.jpg

shinhye bb

Pendulum

And this is how "WWIII:The sone wars" began.

Awesome song and/or MV will put an end to this.

That'll just result in Sones being able to go nuclear. Bolstered by the rousing chants of their leaders and their new weaponry, the Sones mobilize their forces along message board borders, readying .JPG and .GIF artillary. The Antis, knowing that they can't risk an open battle, retreat to bunkers and tunnels to plan guerilla attacks; sniping and using flamethrowers before disappearing back into the night. The Antis hope to wait out the barrage for a year or so - until the Sones have used the last of their heavy-hitting weapons and their leaders are focused on wars overseas. However, starved and low on supplies, the Antis focus on an ineffective propaganda war, posting pictures Sone leaders with bad hair. It is a long, slow war - both sides claw feebly at each other's necks, oblivious to the fellow with the wire-rimmed spectacles toiling away in a warehouse somewhere, smiling as he puts the finishing touches on a weapon of bass destruction which he will happily sell to the highest bidder.

snsd-genie1.jpeg

Tenck

So yeah... you are thinking of someone else. Tenck maybe?

Can't handle the internet. Should go back to making stuttering gifs that are an eyesore.

We're sorry SNSD has been lackluster this year Faf, and sorry you can't understand some of us are just not interested in what SNSD is putting out.

Someone not liking SNSD?!?!!? Well gosh, let me just go and bitch on a forum about it.

giri

Can't handle the internet. Should go back to making stuttering gifs that are an eyesore.

We're sorry SNSD has been lackluster this year Faf, and sorry you can't understand some of us are just not interested in what SNSD is putting out.

Someone not liking SNSD?!?!!? Well gosh, let me just go and bitch on a forum about it.

Who are you kidding, T-ara aren't even a k-pop group anymore, they're a j-pop group.

They went up against the best and got kicked out of the god damn country.

giri

That'll just result in Sones being able to go nuclear. Bolstered by the rousing chants of their leaders and their new weaponry, the Sones mobilize their forces along message board borders, readying .JPG and .GIF artillary. The Antis, knowing that they can't risk an open battle, retreat to bunkers and tunnels to plan guerilla attacks; sniping and using flamethrowers before disappearing back into the night. The Antis hope to wait out the barrage for a year or so - until the Sones have used the last of their heavy-hitting weapons and their leaders are focused on wars overseas. However, starved and low on supplies, the Antis focus on an ineffective propaganda war, posting pictures Sone leaders with bad hair. It is a long, slow war - both sides claw feebly at each other's necks, oblivious to the fellow with the wire-rimmed spectacles toiling away in a warehouse somewhere, smiling as he puts the finishing touches on a weapon of bass destruction which he will happily sell to the highest bidder.

snsd-genie1.jpeg

TaeyonFistPump.gif

Bring it!

Niks

Goddamn Faf, lol

luso said:
You wish. it doesn't matter. Prediction of half a million albums sold. Massacre will ensue for the infidels.

Yup, pretty much.

Personally, the beef I have with the teaser is the apparent rap/hip hop vibe they seem to be going for with IGAB... I mean its brave that they are willing to try new styles, but they already tried their hand at it with The Boys, and it came out as pretty weak.

I think they should stick to their guns, (great escape is a good example) but hey, hopefully the song is amazing and it will blow everyone away. At the very least the MV should be godly.

Countdown begins...

Anybody looking forward to IRIS 2? I still have to finish the first series. Jang Hyuk seems like a awesome guy from the episodes of Family Outing he's been on.
NhSrl.jpg

Tenck

Who are you kidding, T-ara aren't even a k-pop group anymore, they're a j-pop group.

They went up against the best and got kicked out of the god damn country.

Your point? That my favorite group isn't the best? My likes and dislikes of groups does not stem from whether they're popular or not. If they put out what I like, I'll follow.

Alta1r

I told you guys sone is a religion

Lol, Dice, you sound like you're just waiting for any Soshi comment you can throw a snarky comment at.

My jab at the nonames were for posters like Tence, but he get's a little bit of respect because he continues to stan that bully group.

Lol, Tence? He stans manual dexterity, he's a G. You're thinking of Tenck. Also,T-ara is the shit.

I really think you have someone else in mind. I don't 'stan' any group. I have always made it very clear I am not in it for the music, just for the beautiful pics/gifs posted here, those of Taeyeon in particular, although Alta1r has aroused an interest in Yoona too :p

brofistcover.jpg

Pendulum

Your point? That my favorite group isn't the best? My likes and dislikes of groups does not stem from whether they're popular or not. If they put out what I like, I'll follow.

Well said. Have an EunMin.

tumblr_mfovcuPoaR1qe65h9o2_1280.jpg

Before anyone jumps down my throat as well, I've got nothing against SNSD. I like many of their songs. Tenck doesn't have anything against them either, I believe - he's said Sooyoung is his favorite forever. He does, however, have a good point about this whole fandom/who is the best thing that some people like to get worked up over.

giri

You were railing on SNSD for having a bad year, a year in which T-ara got kicked out of the country.

I think i know who had the really bad year.

\
Before anyone jumps down my throat as well, I've got nothing against SNSD. I like many of their songs. Tenck doesn't have anything against them either, I believe - he's said Sooyoung is his favorite forever. He does, however, have a good point about this whole fandom/who is the best thing that some people like to get worked up over.

Some people just have higher standards and a discriminating eye (Hyoyeon/SooYoung/Yuri stans).

Some men just want to watch the world burn (Yoon/Messica/Fanny).

giri

Some people just have higher standards and a discriminating eye (Hyoyeon/SooYoung/Yuri stans).

Some men just want to watch the world burn (Yoon/Messica/Fanny).

I don't think anyone who finds anorexia attractive (sooyong) has a good eye for anything.

Tenck

Lol, Tence? He stans manual dexterity, he's a G. You're thinking of Tenck. Also,T-ara is the shit.

I have very little respect for you now. Don't you know they're a bully group?

You were railing on SNSD for having a bad year, a year in which T-ara got kicked out of the country.

I think i know who had the really bad year.

I'm fine with what I got. You don't see me bitching to people cause they're not in sync with my every opinion.

Edit: And I've never said T ara didn't have a bad year either. So you can stop trying to make it seem like I think they're perfect. You can critique a group and still like them. Yes I know crazy talk.

Alta1r

Lol, don't be a little girl, man. No need for so much snark. Sit back, listen to some Roly Poly and have a good time.

TaeyonFistPump.gif

Bring it!

Taengoo so cute. @_____@

magenta

I like individual members (Sica) but I don't like SNSD as a whole. Despite the drama with T-ara I like them as a whole more than SNSD purely because I think their songs are much better.

Alta1r

you know you liked the krystal gifs

Lol. I did. Hot damn dat Krystal!

I have very little respect for you now. Don't you know they're a bully group?

Lol. I'm okay with this. Bully or not, Hyomin.. @_____@

There's no holding back if I'm being called out. What I said is true, and there's people who agree.

Might be true. Just better ways to say it imo. Also, Soo, wtf man..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom