• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

T-ara are O-ver. pls stop.

Girl..
XA68kh21.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
now akp is saying it's just a teaser today? lolwut

Some of the powerful choreography will be hinted at in the dance version teaser that will be released on the 28th KST

Fafnir

Can't handle the internet. Should go back to making stuttering gifs that are an eyesore.

We're sorry SNSD has been lackluster this year Faf, and sorry you can't understand some of us are just not interested in what SNSD is putting out.

I don't like SNSD?!?!!? Well gosh, let me just go and bitch on a forum about it.

Hhmm do my gifs stutter? I stopped using minus and Chrome because they would stutter my masterpieces.

Fixed the last quote because that's what irks me, I don't care if you (not you in particular but the kipsters in general) like Soshi or not, but there's no need to come on here and proclaim your distaste for them
actually there is because this thread needs the occasional pmsing stanning to keep it lively
. If fools attack then fanatics are going to defend.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
my diamond ring
so bling bling
모두 맘대로 in my scene

Tenck

Hhmm do my gifs stutter? I stopped using minus and Chrome because they would stutter my masterpieces.

Fixed the last quote because that's what irks me, I don't care if you (not you in particular but the kipsters in general) like Soshi or not, but there's no need to come on here and proclaim your distaste for them
actually there is because this thread needs the occasional pmsing stanning to keep it lively

Yes they stutter. Probably because you're gifing really small segments of videos and PS sometimes likes to fuck that up.

And yes, debates will arise, and so will cheap shots at groups sometimes. It's bound to happen in any community. We'll just have to accept not all of us like everything everyone else likes. That's okay, because it's what makes this thread interesting. I'll refrain my harsh criticism in light of having a better community.

giri

taeyeon%20thinking.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I don't care if you (not you in particular but the kipsters in general) like Soshi or not, but there's no need to come on here and proclaim your distaste for them
Lg4t8.gif

9ze7z.gif

If fools attack then fanatics are going to defend.
xps26.gif

j/k this aint popgaf

41FYz.gif

Biscuits

wtf...... anyways I'll be reserving my judgment until after soshi's new song comes out.

I really think you have someone else in mind. I don't 'stan' any group. I have always made it very clear I am not in it for the music, just for the beautiful pics/gifs posted here, those of Taeyeon in particular, although Alta1r has aroused an interest in Yoona too :p

So yeah... you are thinking of someone else. Tenck maybe?
Tence, nice avatar lol

Deadly

I hope it's good, I really do.. but I just don't see it happening :(

I really think you have someone else in mind. I don't 'stan' any group. I have always made it very clear I am not in it for the music, just for the beautiful pics/gifs posted here, those of Taeyeon in particular, although Alta1r has aroused an interest in Yoona too :p?
L7tiT.gif

As for the rest of the thread...
vrXno.gif

(I wasn't going to search for a kpop equivalent)

vanty

Expecting SNSD to put out a great Korean album is like expecting Michael Bay to make a great movie. Unless we're in bizarro land it probably won't happen.

luso

Expecting SNSD to put out a great Korean album is like expecting Michael Bay to make a great movie. Unless we're in bizarro land it probably won't happen.

Looking your posts about snsd, even if they release a decent work you will never admit it.

Ashhong

Yah, those waist high shorts or whatever they are called are a sin.

Here is some hot yuri instead
http://i.minus.com/iFXLCKVEPIQxQ.gif[IMG].[/QUOTE]

I don't mind the shorts. Arent those what Yejin is wearing in all of her gifs?

I'm talking about the wigs mainly. Makes them all look the same and "manufactured".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom