• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanty

Looking your posts about snsd, even if they release a decent work you will never admit it.
If you went back all the way to whenever they released the 1st Japanese Album you'd see very positive opinions. I'm not a hater, I'm just one of a few people in here that say things are crap when they're crap, even when they're from my favourite group 2NE1.

RubyFaith

but then again those are hardcore delulu (tm) fans.

delulu (lol) Fafnir

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

milkham

If you went back all the way to whenever they released the 1st Japanese Album you'd see very positive opinions. I'm not a hater, I'm just one of a few people in here that say things are crap when they're crap, even when they're from my favourite group 2NE1.

nah man, you are a hater

Haha what the hell is going on here now?

I've been following this whole "argument" if you will the last 24 hours or so and it's pretty damn hilarious... I had so many things I wanted to say but lack of time kept me away from it so, I'll just not resend the thread back to the argument since it seems to have taken a different turn.

Giri, you're right about the JW Blue Label... I went to this expensive bar last night with some buddies and they had the Blue Label on stock, so I took a couple of shots and while it was good it's not worth the $200 bucks for the entire bottle. Thankfully, the store is selling it for $100 bucks and my dad really wants it for his JW collection so I'm still gonna get it anyway.

Anyway, my .2 cents regarding Soshi... I'm really skeptical of how IGAB is gonna be. My tlist full of SONE's are collectively creaming their pants every 10am KST, and while I do enjoy the teasers and am on the hype train for IGAB, I'm standing by the door and am probably gonna bail if it looks like it's gonna suck. I am hoping though that it's not gonna suck.

RubyFaith

A small poll on which sub-unit is being anticipated the most.

jYiKFKcIPOZBl.png

Sistar19 is catching up. The picture they used for Gayoon and Jiyoon is haggard as hayl.

edit
smh, I am so drunk; I uploaded it wrong-- cut out the actual voting part

Beast and Apink are collabing again for another clothing endorsement like "Pretty Baby" except hopefully this round the song is actually good.

The artist that did Beast's manhwa/comic designed the beginning to the commercial.

EDIT
OMFG I CANNOT TYPE

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
took a 2 hour nap and the teaser is not out yet. fuck you sm. kbs better deliver in 6 hours.

that got me.

What got me was when Hitler was talking about Yuri's belly and the big dude rubbed his belly lol.

Each album is going to have a different photobook? Scumbag move, SM.

Yep. I'm actually thinking of getting Sica's or Seohyun's version since Fany's version is on the Twinkle levels of bad.

Ninja edit: The Dance teaser/video was supposedly leaked. But as usual, the white knight SONE's are refusing to tell us peons where it is, on the basis that it'll hurt Soshi.

@__________________________________________________________@

giri

I dont check that shit. And Line has cool stickers you can send back and forth.

Plus SNSD uses it!

check?

install IRC client.

Connect to irc

leave irc client open and never close it.

SNSD also apparently use Genie the music app for smart phone. I aint installing that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom